Doncore Concrete Cutting and Coring

Concrete Contractors
3800 Memorial Drive Southeast Calgary AB T2A
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Calgary  >  Doncore Concrete Cutting and Coring

Reviews for Doncore Concrete Cutting and Coring

Paul D in Calgary

I call Doncore on short notice to come remove my concrete garage slab from a home I had just purchased 2 weeks earlier.They scheduled me in for later in the week and showed up with all the equipment need to cut out and remove. These guys went above and beyond once the discovered there were footings under the slab that were not known and they removed these as well for me. They were great and extremely professional. Cleaned up the site before leaving. I would and will contact them again in the future for more work needed by my self or anyone I know.

Thank you Doncore.

Paul

Kyle from Calgary

I hired Don from Doncore to cut my basement floor in order to move some plumbing. He arrive on time and did the work exactly as planned. It wasn't cheap, but the clean cuts were much easier to repair than had I tried jackhammer it myself.