Prairie Palette Gardens

Review for Prairie Palette Gardens

Daniel R. from Calgary
Daniel R. from Calgary

Re-scaping Front & Back Yards

I was redoing my entire front yard this past summer, but the landscaping guys did not seem to have ideas I liked about what to plant, and where. Fortunately, I found Courtney. Once she heard of my predicament, she was able to help me out on extremely short notice, and gave me excellent tips on trees, shrubs, and annuals to pick. I was very impressed with Courtney's extensive knowledge of gardening, and highly developed "eye" for what looks good, and where. My yard looks great, and it is largely due to Courtney's expertise! I will definitely be hiring Courtney again once spring rolls around! Highly recommended.