Gregor Homes Ltd.

Builders
120 Clapperton St. Barrie ON L4M 3G4
Builders
Gregor Homes Ltd.

Reviews for Gregor Homes Ltd.

D. Smith in Barrie
D. Smith in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Structural work and wall removal

Gregor Homes Ltd. were very professional from the engineering design right through to finishing the job. The construction team that conducted the work were extremely attentive to detail and took all precautions to keep the work space clean and prevent any damage. They were very knowledgeable and went the extra step to complete the work. I highly recommend this company to complete your home building or renovation work.

Greg in Barrie
Greg in Barrie
1 review , ON

Cottage

I wanted to write a quick few words to let you know how happy we are with the quality work Gregor Homes did on our new cottage build. Everyone was great from start to finish. I am more than happy to give a positive referral to anyone looking for a professional builder/contractor. Thank you!

MFMitchell in Toronto
MFMitchell in Toronto

Bathroom Reno; Ceiling Reno; Wall Removal; Additional Contracts Requested

We had had great expectations for the work Greggor Fine Homes would complete for us in our new to us home, which required extensive renovations, when we began communicating with them in early summer, 2016.
We are currently hoping that Gregor Fine Homes will return to their worksite in our home to complete our bathroom reno but at this point (late October) they have provided us with no date/time for the repairing/completion of their work.
Hopefully Gregor Fine Homes will live up to their name where our home renos are concerned.

happyhomeowner in Barrie
happyhomeowner in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

New Home Build

When we moved to Barrie, we wanted a trusted, quality builder to bring our custom home to life. We looked no further than Gregor Homes and didn't regret our decision even for a second throughout the entire 9 month process. From floor plan, to interior design, to finished product, Gregor communicated well, addressed any changes, questions or concerns we had right away. The result was a beautiful, well built home on time, without any surprise costs along the way.

Since then, we have used Gregor's exterior landscape business, Outdoor Living Landscapes, to complete our backyard patio and front entrance stonework. Once again the job went smoothly and the work was completed with care and quality.

As homeowner, it's also refreshing to work with contractors who are nice people that you can trust, and who provide quick support after the job is completed as well. You really do get what you pay for! We recommend Gregor to everyone we know!

Hi Happy Home Owner,
Thank you for your review!
We loved all of your projects from the interior to the outdoor work.

Lucas  in Barrie
Lucas in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

New floor and staff kitchen

I hired Gregor Homes to do some work in my business' shop.
My first project was last year, and I needed some new flooring. I had carpet, but being in a workshop, I needed something easy to clean. Brad and Joan installed tile, and did a great job. They were very professional, tidy, and the quality of their work is superb. Melissa chose the tile for me, and it looks great.
Gregor just finished another project for me; I had a new kitchenette for my staff put in, as well as two new steel doors going into my factory. Again, the work was awesome! New tile floor, new cabinets, appliances installed, new sink and faucet installed, freshly painted walls and new steel doors, all keyed alike.
I would not hesitate to recommend Gregor Homes to anybody - they are a truly excellent company that knows what they are doing!

Hi Lucas,
Thank you for your review!
It was really fun working with you. We hope your staff enjoy their new space!

Paul in Barrie
Paul in Barrie

Major renovations

My family has been very fortunate to be able to work with Gregor homes! The true sincereity of this family based business is what i look for when hiring contractors and Gregor homes did not disappoint.
The attention to detail of every aspect of their work is only second to their detail of every aspect to customer service.
Gregor homes replaced windows , doors, flooring and painted for us. All of which was in dyer need. Gregor homes listened to what we wanted to do and assisted in advice when needed.
We will not hesitate to have Gregor homes contine to work with us in the future and will not hesitate to recommend to everyone we have contact with.
To James, his family and all of your contractors, we thank you for all that your have done and especially how we were treated more as friends than paying customers,

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your review. We are so glad we got to work with you and your family. The updates in the house were a great choice, and we really enjoyed our experience working in your home.

Sheila Hissa in Barrie
Sheila Hissa in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

TERRIFIC JOB~ WHO KNEW LANDSCAPING AND DESIGN WAS PART OF THEIR TALENTS!

We had no idea what to expect...only that we hired one of the PREMIER contractors in Barrie! They designed a beautiful space for which we receive compliments all the time. Not being a "gardener" per se - they took care to plan with "low to no" need for plant maintenance. So very grateful for the Gregor's talents, staff, and service!

Hi Sheila,
Thank you for your review. Your front entrance is amazing; we really enjoyed working with you!
Sincerely, Gregor Homes Ltd.

Looking for Builders pros in Barrie?