Gregor Homes Ltd.

Builders
120 Clapperton St. Barrie ON L4M 3G4
HomeStars  >  Builders in Barrie  >  Gregor Homes Ltd.

Reviews for Gregor Homes Ltd.

Greg in Barrie
1 review , ON

I wanted to write a quick few words to let you know how happy we are with the quality work Gregor Homes did on our new cottage build. Everyone was great from start to finish. I am more than happy to give a positive referral to anyone looking for a professional builder/contractor. Thank you!

MFMitchell in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

We had had great expectations for the work Greggor Fine Homes would complete for us in our new to us home, which required extensive renovations, when we began communicating with them in early summer, 2016.
We are currently hoping that Gregor Fine Homes will return to their worksite in our home to complete our bathroom reno but at this point (late October) they have provided us with no date/time for the repairing/completion of their work.
Hopefully Gregor Fine Homes will live up to their name where our home renos are concerned.

happyhomeowner in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

When we moved to Barrie, we wanted a trusted, quality builder to bring our custom home to life. We looked no further than Gregor Homes and didn't regret our decision even for a second throughout the entire 9 month process. From floor plan, to interior design, to finished product, Gregor communicated well, addressed any changes, questions or concerns we had right away. The result was a beautiful, well built home on time, without any surprise costs along the way.

Since then, we have used Gregor's exterior landscape business, Outdoor Living Landscapes, to complete our backyard patio and front entrance stonework. Once again the job went smoothly and the work was completed with care and quality.

As homeowner, it's also refreshing to work with contractors who are nice people that you can trust, and who provide quick support after the job is completed as well. You really do get what you pay for! We recommend Gregor to everyone we know!

Hi Happy Home Owner,
Thank you for your review!
We loved all of your projects from the interior to the outdoor work.

Lucas  in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

I hired Gregor Homes to do some work in my business' shop.
My first project was last year, and I needed some new flooring. I had carpet, but being in a workshop, I needed something easy to clean. Brad and Joan installed tile, and did a great job. They were very professional, tidy, and the quality of their work is superb. Melissa chose the tile for me, and it looks great.
Gregor just finished another project for me; I had a new kitchenette for my staff put in, as well as two new steel doors going into my factory. Again, the work was awesome! New tile floor, new cabinets, appliances installed, new sink and faucet installed, freshly painted walls and new steel doors, all keyed alike.
I would not hesitate to recommend Gregor Homes to anybody - they are a truly excellent company that knows what they are doing!

Hi Lucas,
Thank you for your review!
It was really fun working with you. We hope your staff enjoy their new space!

Paul in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

My family has been very fortunate to be able to work with Gregor homes! The true sincereity of this family based business is what i look for when hiring contractors and Gregor homes did not disappoint.
The attention to detail of every aspect of their work is only second to their detail of every aspect to customer service.
Gregor homes replaced windows , doors, flooring and painted for us. All of which was in dyer need. Gregor homes listened to what we wanted to do and assisted in advice when needed.
We will not hesitate to have Gregor homes contine to work with us in the future and will not hesitate to recommend to everyone we have contact with.
To James, his family and all of your contractors, we thank you for all that your have done and especially how we were treated more as friends than paying customers,

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your review. We are so glad we got to work with you and your family. The updates in the house were a great choice, and we really enjoyed our experience working in your home.

Sheila Hissa in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

We had no idea what to expect...only that we hired one of the PREMIER contractors in Barrie! They designed a beautiful space for which we receive compliments all the time. Not being a "gardener" per se - they took care to plan with "low to no" need for plant maintenance. So very grateful for the Gregor's talents, staff, and service!

Hi Sheila,
Thank you for your review. Your front entrance is amazing; we really enjoyed working with you!

Fern in Barrie
1 review Midhurst, ON

Had Gregor homes replace rotting retaining wall with beautiful armor stone, with a stepped back flower bed, and new stone patio. They noticed the backyard needed to be properly graded (that explained why the patio always flooded) and added extra drainage. They also replaced a dangerous second level deck that was pulling away from the house with an amazing composite deck with glass railing and a unique rainwater glass privacy section. There was no leaving at 5 if they were in the middle of something, and even came back one night after rain flooded their worksite to trench water away from the house as a precaution. LOVE my backyard and deck now. They also did a total makeover on my niece's backyard(after she saw mine). Now theirs looks amazing too.

Hi Fern,
Thank you for your review! Your backyard turned out beautiful, we loved this project!