Hills Moving Inc

Reviews for Hills Moving Inc

Connie Maria Iozzo in Toronto
Connie Maria Iozzo in Toronto

movers

I am so pleased with the 3 Young Men helped Me move today at 12:30 (lunch), they were careful, fast, reasonably prices and trustworthy. I am so pleased with Hills moving and will continue to recommend them, thanks again

1 review Ajax, ON

Moving Nightmare

Not on time. 1 ½ hours late. Very unorganized. A supervisor during the move should be on the job for direction. Haphazard placement of our belongings at new home even though we had everything colour-coded. Things for the garage were in the basement and vise-versa. Food boxes were found days later in the garage! Everything was in chaos.
We are seniors and this has caused us a tremendous amount of extra work. Runners and booties were not used as promised--carpets in both brand new home and sold home completely filthy. Multiple costly damages to our new home hardwood, carpets, walls and furnishings.
We had hired 4 guys and 2 trucks after the operations manager took a look at our home. The move went for 12 hours and they did not complete the job. We had to set up our own beds because the crew left at 9 p.m. that first day. A second day of another 8 hours was required. It was actually 4 truckloads (26’ trucks) to finish. The third day was required because they had left our ladders at the old address.
To cap it off, the owner Brandon is not customer friendly.

Mike in Ottawa
Mike in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

move furniture

The crew was prompt, professional and friendly. they did an amazing job packing loading and unloading exactly where we wanted and at no time did they try to rush the process
I would definitely use them again and highly recommend to anyone

Mike V of Whitby

Mike it was a pleasure meeting you and helping you and your family move. Thank you for choosing Hills Moving. Hope you enjoy your new place.

lt1218
lt1218
3 reviews AJAX, ON

Move from Ajax to Cobourg - Highly recommended

Prompt, careful, pleasant, reasonably priced. I appreciated the all in pricing of Hills Moving, no surprises.

The team of 3 arrived on time with a 26 foot truck, as promised, they worked hard all day, finished in fair amount time. No issues, at all.

Much appreciated!!!!

Highly recommended!!!

Thank you for choosing Hills Moving and it was our pleasure to work with you.

Best moving experience

I hired Brandon and his Hills moving team to move me from a 2 bedroom apartment. Not only were they the best price I could find, but the move went smoothly and the guys were polite and extremely efficient. I have had previous moves where the movers were careless with my belongings and was so disappointed when I opened boxes to find things broken. Im happy to say everything was delivered to my new home with zero issues. I would highly recommend Brandon and the team to anyone looking for a hassle free move. Thanks again guys!!

Thank you so much for choosing Hills Moving and it was our pleasure to serve you.

Angie Michelle in Toronto
Angie Michelle in Toronto

Excellent Moving Company

We were very happy with our move. It was a great price plus we received free boxes! They showed up on time, professional courteous staff - we would highly recommend this company!

Thank you for choosing Hills Moving and we are pleased to know your move went well.

1 review Pickering, ON

Perfect move

Great job by Hills Moving! They recently moved my apartment in 2 hours. They showed up on time. The crew were polite and friendly. Not a dent or scratch on anything. The bill came in as quoted. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thanks guys!! I have already recommended you to my friends.

1 review Port Perry, ON

Moving Services

I hired Hills Moving in 2016. Brandon was thoughtful, professional and even took time out of his busy day to call me in the middle of my move to see how I was doing.
His employees were also professional, clean and careful with my belogings.
I would recommended and will hire Hills Moving again!!!!

BBerman in Toronto
BBerman in Toronto

move

I am very surprised with the negative reviews I read on this site. My experience was very good with these movers. My entire house was moved on time and at the price discussed. The workers were friendly and very courteous. I would recommend them without hesitation.

1 review Oshawa, ON

Terrible movers...don't return calls...lost my items...stored with other peoples things

I used Hill's Moving and Storage this year. I am still missing A LOT of items....bed, bedside tables, 18 boxes and more. I received items that weren't even mine......so one big problem is that my items weren't securely stored in my own unit!!! Stored with someone else's items. This is disgusting.
Also, after close to a month and many, many not returned phone calls as well as a letter from my lawyer, still no word.
Their Facebook page has excellent reviews...I assume because they moderate the posts!!!!
Don't use this company....you will regret it.

More about Hills Moving Inc

Hills Moving Inc includes ALL PACKING SUPPLIES FOR FREE. We also have NO FUEL SURCHARGE and NO MINIMUM HOURS WE PACK THE FIRST 25 BOXES FOR FREE Our mission is to provide the best services, fair prices and quality customer service on every move. As highly trained and professional movers, ...