De Winton AB T0L 0X0
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in De Winton  >  Clarke Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Clarke Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

nheff in Calgary
nheff in Calgary

AC Install - Great Price, smooth process

De Winton
AB
T0L 0X0

Dan and his colleague Jesse were great. Total install time was about 3 hours; less than I expected. They were clean with there setup, install, and afterwards.

Despite a couple of rescheduling issues, everything went well when we finally made it work. They were also diligent in ensuring the unit was in mint condition before bringing to my house (a supplier mishap of denting the unit was caught by Dan - one of the rescheduling issues).

Dan was very fair on the price, despite having to do some abnormal electrical work. He also offered up a return visit when the temperature heats up to properly assess the amount of refrigerant required.

Payment was easy (e-transfer).

I would certainly use Dan again, and would recommend his services.

Terry Law in Cochrane
Terry Law in Cochrane
0 reviews Cochrane, AB

AC Install

Dan and his partner recently installed an AC for me, and I have no complaints. It was a bit of a tricky job, so he had to come back, but that was no problem. Really nice personable people as well. Answered my many uninformed questions, without seeming irritated. Would recommend Dan.

Private User reviews De Winton, AB

Duct work

De Winton
AB
T0L 0X0

Dan came out to do some duct work. All was fine at first but he had to come back once we were further along in our reno. He had butchered a new kitchen cabinet as he did not have proper tools. When we were ready for him to come back, we waited almost 6 mths. I paid him and still a no show. We FAILED inspection b/c he did not complete his work. Poor work ethic.
Would not recommend him.

Well it all would have been fine if you hired a qualified plumber who didn't run a plumbing stack directly behind the range. Even a rookie plumber knows not to run a stack there. That's why I had to cut more of the cabinet then desired to fix his plumbing stack. Then went to finish the range hook up the cabinet was completely cased in.
No access at all. don't really know what to say about that. Learn the sequence of events when building a house I guess.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Be Aware!

Got AC installed, doesn't work.
At the beginning worked very bad,
now just blowing warm air.
From last summer was trying to
get it fixed with no luck.

Lots of promises, nothing done.
Going to take that guy to the court.

It doesn't pay to cheap out. I explained he would need a bigger size unit but he didn't want to pay the extra. First and last time I install what the customer requests even after telling him it's too small. We came back multiple times but not much can be done when unit is undersized. It's unfortunate but Good learning experience for me, next time a customer doesn't want to take my recommendation I will simply walk away.

DerekWall in Toronto
DerekWall in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and Duct work

Clarke Heating did a great job on my furnace! I live in Toronto most of the time, but have some projects going on in Edmonton. They did everything in one day, and I still have no complaints. They did a quote at no charge, and did not try and up-sell me on anything I didn't need. They came back and did some other duct work for cheap as well.

Tanya2016
Tanya2016
2 reviews Division No. 11, AB

Buyer BEWARE!!!

Dan installed A/C for us about a month ago. We thought he did a great job until we realized our furnace wouldn't turn on. We called him right away and he said he would be out to fix it the next day and apologized for not checking before he left. He never showed, and after chasing him and getting an excuse he booked us a few days later. Well he didn't show again. FIVE appointments later he still never showed. He stopped returning our calls and now we have to hire someone else to come undo what he has done. DO NOT USE HIM! Absolutely horrible experience and extremely unprofessional.

jake from Calgary
jake from Calgary

furnace and duct work

Dan from Clarke did some furnace and duct work for us. He did a great job of some tricky renovations. He was prompt, gave us a very reasonable quote, and even did some addition fix up work at no additional cost.
I was pleased with the work, the price, and the service.