Paradise Contracting ltd

HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Milton  >  Paradise Contracting ltd

Reviews for Paradise Contracting ltd

AP
AP

Our driveway looks amazing!!

Paradise redid our driveway and did an amazing job!! Extremely happy with the way it turned out. The whole team was very professional, showed up when they said they would and the attention to detail was superb. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you soo much for the great review .

1 review Milton, ON

Milton, Expose Aggregate concrete Driveway, steps and porch.

Amazing! Amazing! very good work!...Jamie and his team did a spectacular job. The team was professional, our place was very clean during and after the project. Jamie is very commented to his company's reputation, he was on site before, during and after the project, he answered all our questions. I would recommend Paradise Contracting to any and everyone. My wife and I are looking forward to them to work on our backyard next year spring. Check out Menefy Place in Milton.

Thank you for this amazing review and we can't wait for next spring to work on your huge backyard !

mario in Milton
mario in Milton

Concrete Driveway

Matthew and Jamie were extremely professional I have people in the neighborhood stopping to ask who did our driveway. Very innovative curves and fantastic workmanship. Love this company as they have serious equipment to get the job done right!!!

Thank you Mario for the great review .

Thiago from Oakville
Thiago from Oakville
5 reviews Milton, ON

Driveway with concrete side pad, sidewalk and backyard patio

Here is my story.
This is my first house and I've lived here for 8 years now. Since this was such a big job, I made sure to cover all ends. I did a lot of research on concrete installation and pouring process and how it should be done properly. I called all my friends that work in the industry and asked for advice and what to ask and what to look for when hiring a contractor. I looked at multiple contractors’ names and reviews. When I was ready, I called 6 (that’s right SIX) different companies with the best reviews and recommendations, one of them being Paradise. Matthew came to give the quote. He was very nice, professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to listen to what we wanted, make suggestions on how to make it more elegant, explain the work and made a proper quote and drawing of the project. The quote was fair when compared with the others. I made a final decision to go with Paradise, because first, I felt comfortable with Matthew. Second, their warranty is the best in the industry compared to others. And lastly, they did a house down the street 5 years ago and it still looks like they just finished yesterday. I called multiple times after signing to clarify questions and concerns and Matthew always replied in a timely fashion.
The project: Remove existing deck, aggregate rear patio and shed pad, with side walk connected to side of the house, new front steps, new driveway and side car pad. Pictures attached.
The work started in the agreed date, no delays. That is when I met Jamie, the owner. He was also very nice and we quickly went over the project and the stages it was going to be completed, as this was already discussed with Matthew. When Jamie realized that the original design Matthew had made was going to require an additional step and an extra foot of concrete on the parking pad, he informed right away and took the time to explain why. What he DID NOT DO was ask for more money for the additional concrete, something I was actually expecting. Jamie was present every day and made sure the work was flowing as planned.
His crew was absolutely amazing and relentless. They just never stop. They kept informed of every step, told when they were leaving and when they would return. At the end, they took the time to clean everything, even the road out front was pressure washed. More importantly, as they work was being completed, they made sure I came out to inspect and always asked before leaving “are you happy with the work so far?”. The project was finished in 3 weeks and looks amazing. I gave everything a rinse and all the water flows away from the house. I can’t find a single flaw. My neighbor decided to get his front steps done as well and he is very happy. We also did our joined driveway. Come on down and drive around Rimmington drive in Oakville and I guarantee you will spot my house as it is the nicest front on the block, you will know the house when you see it trust me.
I want to take this time to thank Matthew, Jamie and his entire crew. I would highly recommend Paradise to any of my friends and family.

Thiago my crew really enjoyed coming to work on your home, you always had a cooler with water and ice for us not too mentioned feeding everyone also from the team here at Paradise we all thank you so much for everything and this amazing review ! This is what we work for reviews like this thank you again .

fabio in Oakville
fabio in Oakville
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

the driveway ,sidewalk , porch and steps, backyard and shed,and more

Words can't describe how good these guys were!!!! I have had so many compliments on our home since They started ... extremely professional company they always kept us informed of when work was scheduled to be done and followed through, they were fast at completing the project. The owner Jamie was professional and courteous he knew what he was talking about and we are glad that we took his advise on decisions regarding the driveway ,sidewalk , porch and steps, backyard and shed,and more ... the workers were Fantastic, very polite and very very professional and clean up after everyday of work they ensured our neighbours were not disturbed. .... you get what you pay for and this was a wise investment !!! VERY happy we chose them , I suggest to all my friends,

Thank you so much Fabio for this great review , it was very easy to work with you . We strive to be one of the best and cleanest company's , our job can be a little messy but we will spend hours washing and cleaning the site before we leave .

1 review Rockwood, ON

exposed aggregate deck

I want to thank Jamie and his entire staff for the AMAZING job they did!!! our new exposed aggregate deck looks perfect!!
We were so happy with the professionalism from start to finish!!!

Thank you for the great review .

Lesley in Milton
Lesley in Milton

1218 costigan rd

Words can't describe how good these guys were!!!! I have had so many compliments on our home since They started ... extremely professional company they always kept us informed of when work was scheduled to be done and followed through, they were fast at completing the project. The owner Jamie was professional and courteous he knew what he was talking about and we are glad that we took his advise on decisions regarding the backyard and shed... the workers were courteous and clean up after everyday of work they ensured our neighbours were not disturbed. .... you get what you pay for and this was a wise investment !!! Glad we chose them

Thanks Lesley it was great to work with you and Paulo .

atuls.1
atuls.1
2 reviews Milton, ON

Exposed Aggregate Concrete in Milton

The job done is of poor workmanship. The shed pad has been built 6-8" below the level of my backyard level....I don't know why they did so and what science they put. I found the owner arrogant and very short tempered. The owner has made cuts on the pattern border wrongly which are slanted when compared to existing straight cuts. The pattern border already cracked within a week of them completing their job which was fixed but you can see that it has been patched up and the cut made to correct that now is so wide. There are more places where the pattern border is cracking due to wrong cuts. The front step is bowed and the sidewalk is not straight. Mathew the sales person told us that he is a partner in the company but later we learn that he is just a sales person and he will commit things and go back on his words. If you go ahead with them then don't pay a penny till the owner or Alex visit the site and make sure you prepare your own contract and make them sign it. We were told by Mathew that Paradise crew will not step on the neighbor's property but they left a message on their interlocked sidewalk and ruined their newly sealed driveway. I had to clean the neighbor's driveway myself. Some of the crew members are amazing like Alex so if you want to deal then deal with Alex and not with Mathew or the owner. The quality of the job can be seen at 283 Galbraith Blvd in Milton.

This coustumer is being very unfair with this review... i spent almost 1 hour explaining that the shed pad needed to be separated from the patio to be raised because of his back neibors elevation the coustumer told be he didnt care and needed the shed pad to be connected to the patio....
Matt is a partner in my company and has been with us for 7 years he takes care of all the sales and watever the coustumers need when have questions....
Regarding the neibors interlocking it was already a mess when we got there and we cleaned for several hours after ourselves and left everything the way it was if not better....
Borders were cut on a angle because when the cutting was being done the neibor was stopping us from cutting grabbing the saw and after called the police on us for cutting concrete..... in 15 years of concrete ive never had this happen...
This is the best driveway on gailbraith and i dont have a problem sending any of my future costumers to this address to see the work.

Michael  in Milton
Michael in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Exposed aggregate/pattern concrete driveway and porch with steps

Paradise completed my driveway, porch and steps in 2013 and
still looks amazing. No cracks, no shifting , maintenance free just need to apply the sealer every couple years and every time it looks brand new. I was very impressed with a unique design Jamie (owner) came up with on paper and even more happy when the actual project was completed and he delivered every detail that was on the drawing. Have people stopping by all the time complementing the design and quality. Jamie has tons of experience and makes sure the job doesn't just look pretty on the outside and makes sure its properly reinforced on the inside. No cutting corners. It really shows after all the years. I highly recommend Paradise to anyone that is looking for a unique design, quality workmanship, great price, and a high end product that will last for years.

Thanks Michael for the great review we strive to give the best we can at Paradise.