Toronto ON M6E 2V2

Reviews for Glen Park Roofing Ltd

Toronto6K
Toronto6K

Roof replacement

Manny and his team did a great job at replacing the roof on our century old home. There was several layers of shingles that had to be removed, some carpentry work had to be done too.
The site was cleaned up every night before they left.
Greatly recommended.

Ayako from Toronto
Ayako from Toronto

Roof repair

Manny and his staff are professional. TI got a quote from 6 other company, their quote was reasonable price. Manny is very knowledge and reliable. I highly recommend Glenpark Roofing !

Jag Arora from Toronto
Jag Arora from Toronto

416 897 2910
Toronto
M6E 2V2

Manny was very professional, knowlegeable and thorough in the work he (and his workers) did replacing my roof--and at a reasonable price 3 years ago. What blew me away was his response this past weekend when I had water leaking from my celing (nothing to do with his roofing work.) He called back the same day, came over the next business day & spent 3 hours working-- diagnosing the problem, doing what he could temporarily & telling me the possible long-term solutions to the problem (the best of which did not involve him). When I asked him what I owed him for all that, he absolutely refused to take any money! Wow, what amazing service! It left me with such a good feeling!

Roofing repair and replacement

We hired Manny on a friend's recommendation, and were very happy with him. HIs price was extremely competitive, he was knowledgable and prompt. When we found a small problem a few months after his initial install, he came to fix it quickly, with no argument whatsoever, and went above and beyond what was requested. Its a small company, and we figure Manny is, if the not the owner, then the one who fields and responds to the calls, so his popularity can unfortunately mean that it can take a while to get him to return the calls or to book him, but its worth it.

Boncourt in Toronto
Boncourt in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Flat roof and porch roof

416 897 2910
Toronto
M6E 2V2

I found Glenpark on the BBB along with 5 other companies. I got a quote from each and Glenpark was the lowest bidder. Glenpark provided the most detailed quote - not just a one line description and a price - and the warranties were comparable to those of the other companies. I ended up going with Glenpark. The guys at Glenpark are hardworking, honest and got the job done in the time they said. They cleaned up everything and left my place as clean as it was before the work. I am happy that I didn't go with any of the other roofers - I think that many of them charge a premium if you live in the city core.

Chu in the Annex
Chu in the Annex

Roofing for Entire House and Garage

Manny and the guys exceeded on my expectations. Price includes, 40 year shingles (my choice), ice dam liner 4 ft from base arount the entire house, metal gutter guards, and repairs to damaged roof. Added additional roof vents to house and garage. Replaced flashing around chimney and some tuckpointing to the chimney.

Added 4 ft. insulation on my flat roof too!!

These guys should be on "Holmes on Homes". Completion of work on schedule and didn't even pay a cent up front!!!

This is the true definition of honesty and dependability.

I was referred to GlenPark Roofing Ltd. by my bro as Manny and the guys did his roof and what a great transformation it was!

Thanks Manny...You're the best that there is!

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?