MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Reviews for MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Michelle  in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Siding eaves troughs soffit and fascia

We recently hired Manny and Mulitiservice and are very happy with all the work done. We had bran new siding eaves troughs soffit and fasia done an couldn't be happier with everything They were clean, professional and Manny was pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend Manny and Multi service if you want projects down properly and efficiently.

Dear MIchelle , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Ewa in Toronto
Ewa in Toronto

Replacing downspouts,soffit, fascia

Manny and Multi Sevice Aluminum did a fantastic job replacing downspouts, soffit and fascia on my house.
Manny is a true professional , very pleasant to work with, he went above and beynd by fixing few issues after other contractors .
I would highly recomend Manny and his company to anyone looking for quality,professionalism and price.

Thank you so much ,looking forward working with Multi service Aluminum on other projects.

Dear Ewa,

Thank you so much taking the time out of your day to write us a review! Our customer's feedback means so much for us, thanks for sharing your experience. It was such a pleasure working with you and thanks again for entrusting us with your home.

Don from Oakville
Don from Oakville

Reinstall downspout

Required reinstallation of a downspout blown down in recent windstorm. The work was completed professionally and in a timely manner. l would highly recommend Multi-service for any work large or small.

Dear Don , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Monte in Toronto
Monte in Toronto

Simply the BEST. Best Value, best finishing, and best service

So impressed with the quality of care and of service. I work in Real Estate and I see 1000's of homes. These guys are the best, priced for great value - but the look and feel are pure luxury!

Dear Monte and Sylvia , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Sam in London
Sam in London

Promise kept and reliable

Manny is a highly professional, and more importantly, Very Very trustworthy company. We had interviewed other aluminum and gutter service companies and know that many are fly-by-night, Jack of all trade workers, and we all heard horror stories from friends and neighbors about selecting the wrong Tradesman. Manny was always professional, patient and courteous. His crew showed a high level of responsiveness and respect. He kept all of his promises and fished the job on time. I had mentioned other concerns about my house to Manny and did not expect him to fix it. When I returned home I was surprised to found that he did extra work on my house and he didn't charge me! Manny and his crew are very matriculate and do clean work! We would definitely use this company again for my cottage and would recommend Multi-service Aluminum without reservation.‎

Dear Sam , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Liz
Liz

Eaves troughs replacement

We moved into a new home and the roof and eaves troughs needed to be replaced. Roof on Homes recommended Manny and his crew at Multi Service. From the first meeting, Manny was extremely professional and courteous, and had great suggestions without being pushy. He was always very responsive to calls, questions and worked around my timing to schedule the work. Manny and the crew are meticulous and want to get every detail right. The work is amazing. Manny goes above and beyond - we just had a garden shed built and Manny offered to put an eaves trough and down spout on it for a minimal cost. I would definitely recommend Manny and his crew. Fantastic.

Dear Liz , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Diane H in Etobicoke
Diane H in Etobicoke

Leak repair on eaves

When a small leak developed on the corner of our new eaves, Manny came back with his people to fix the problem, which had not been his fault. It turns out that the area that the eaves was attached to was sagging! They spent many hours to get it right, tested it repeatedly with a hose and didn't charge us a penny. That's what I call pride in one's work, and it shows me a great deal of professionalism and integrity. Manny is a very ethical businessman and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dear Diane , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

carmine_fusaro in Toronto
carmine_fusaro in Toronto

Replace eavestrough, install fascia and soffit

I had a tight deadline to get some fascia and soffit installed as well as my eavestrough replaced. Manny was able to work me into his schedule and have it done! He is very professional as well as knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him and his team.

Dear Carmine , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

1 review Pickering, ON

Eavestrough

Manny was amazing,
His workminship and attention to detail was tremendous,
He helped me through the whole process from picking colours that match the rest of the house to talking me out of unnecessary work for the house that I wanted to do for no reason.

If you want your job done to the highest standard then I highly recommend MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM.

Dear Nick , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Mr.Clay from Toronto
Mr.Clay from Toronto

Replacement of eavestrough and downspouts

Manny from Multi-Service Aluminum is professional and pleasant to deal with. He listened to my concerns and advised me of the best way to reach my goal. His work is top notch, no shortcuts! Manny was on site on time, and on Budget! I will recommend Manny to family and friends knowing that he will take great care of them. Thanks Manny!!

Dear Clay , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

More about MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Thanks for stopping by Multi-Service Aluminum!

We are experts when it comes to eavestroughs, soffit, fascia, downpipes, window/door capping, siding and much more!
We work with various materials such as aluminum, copper, zinc and galvanized- we can help you make the right choice for your home. We work with quality, Canadian made materials only. We also have lots of colours and products so that you can be sure you are getting the best fit for your home and budget.
Customer service truly is our number one priority- your satisfaction is our success.
Our professionals are always ready to serve you, and we will see to it that your needs are being met on time and within budget.

Please call (647) 393-7990 for a free estimate today!

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Siding
5" & 6" Seamless Aluminum / Copper Eavestroughs | Fascia | Soffits | Trim Work | Window Capping | 6" Half-Round Eavestroughs | Custom Brackets available | Square/Round Down-Pipes | Siding (all types)longboard/ Sagiger / Dizal / Al13.
Eavestroughs (5", 6" K-Style, 6" Half-Round) | Fascia | Soffit | Siding | Leaf Guards | Window Capping | Caulking | Aluminum Siding | Aluminum Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Aluminum Eavestroughs | Copper Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Copper Eavestroughs | James Hardie Board Siding | Cement Board Siding | Composite Siding | Wood Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Fraser Wood Siding | Cape Cod Siding | Architectural Trim | Exterior MDF | Post Cladding | T&G Cedar Porch Soffit/Ceiling | Metal Panel Al13 | Window Capping | longboard / Sagiper / Dizal Eavestrough Repair | Project Management for Exterior Finishing
Kaykan | Gentek | Royal Aluminum | O.A.M. | Lumber | ...and more!
5" / 6" K-style seamless eavestroughs | 6" Half-round eavestroughs | Soffit / Fascia | Siding | Downpipes / Elbows | Flashing | Garage door and window capping | Frieze Board moulding | Copper | James Hardie Board Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Vinyl Siding | Metal Panel Siding | Soffit & Fascia installation | 5" & 6" Seamless Eavestrough | Aluminum Siding | Custom Copper | Exterior Cladding | Exterior Architectural Trim | ...and more!
Superior Product (Made in Canada) | Expert installations | Eavestroughing Services | Siding Services | Vinyl, Aluminum, Copper Products / longboard / Sagiper / Dizal / AL13.
2001