MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Mississauga  >  MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Reviews for MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

1 review Pickering, ON

Manny was amazing,
His workminship and attention to detail was tremendous,
He helped me through the whole process from picking colours that match the rest of the house to talking me out of unnecessary work for the house that I wanted to do for no reason.

If you want your job done to the highest standard then I highly recommend MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM.

Dear Nick , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Mr.Clay from Toronto

Manny from Multi-Service Aluminum is professional and pleasant to deal with. He listened to my concerns and advised me of the best way to reach my goal. His work is top notch, no shortcuts! Manny was on site on time, and on Budget! I will recommend Manny to family and friends knowing that he will take great care of them. Thanks Manny!!

Dear Clay , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

dino

I was so nervous finding someone to work on my home because, like many homeowners, you want some qualified, experienced and who takes pride in their work. I was relieved to find that Manny was all of the above. His work was excellent! Not only did he do what I requested but performed other repairs free of charge. That's class and quality. Thank you very much Manny!

Dear Dino , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Adriana from Toronto

Multi-Service Aluminum was recommended to us by Rodrigo at Milano Roofing. Manny and crew arrived very punctual and delivered a very high quality job. They kept the work areas clean at all times and also did a thorough cleaning at the end. For the quality of workmanship and the enthusiasm with which they delivered, I would recommend Multi-Service Aluminum without any reservations. Thank you Manny.

Dear Adriana and Tibi, Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Brendan from Oakville

Superior workmanship we live in a community where appearances mean everything. Manny went above and beyond. We highly recommend this company. Please feel free to have a look at his quality of work at our home. Great job guys

Dear Sammy , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

lisa from lisa iturriaga

Thank you Manny!!

Amazing service! Arrived on time, professional, friendly and kind. Assessed my homed needs with care and explained everything! He also helped me choose the color design! Their clean up was excellent. .was like they were never there..hardworking family man...a definite hire. As a Realtor, I feel confident Refering him to my clients.
Lisa Iturriaga

Dear Lisa Iturriaga , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Jennifer  from Mississauga

Manny and his crew came on time were professional an did a wonderful job on the soffit fascia, eavestrough and downsprout! Amazing job highly recommend Manny and his team!!

Jenn

Dear Jennifer , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Aj from Oakville

As a homeowner I generally don't deal with contractors and do the work myself. With getting my gutters done I wanted them done right. After receiving 3 quotes, I called Manny, he got back to me right away, came within 24 hours, gave me a quote and I told him to go ahead and do it. Manny and his crew came when he said they would, did an awesome job, very professional and knowledgeable, even did several minor roof repairs at no cost and handle a bees nest. This is one contractors number I'm keeping.

Dear Aj , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

josie and Richard from Brampton

They were amazing and would recommend there work to anyone that appreciates quality and experience. They were here on a timely manner and they were very clean.
Thanks again Manuel and all your crew!!!!!!
Josie and Richard ( downtown Brampton)

Dear Josie and Richard , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Diane H in Etobicoke

Manuel and his crew replaced our eaves and installed leaf guard yesterday. They arrived on time and did a great job.They were very professional, detail oriented and cleaned up after the install. The eaves look great and the price was fair as well. We are happy that we selected Manny and would HIGHLY recommend him.

Dear Diana , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

More about MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Thanks for stopping by Multi-Service Aluminum!

We are experts when it comes to eavestroughs, soffit, fascia, downpipes, window/door capping, siding and much more!
We work with various materials such as aluminum, copper, zinc and galvanized- we can help you make the right choice for your home. We work with quality, Canadian made materials only. We also have lots of colours and products so that you can be sure you are getting the best fit for your home and budget.
Customer service truly is our number one priority- your satisfaction is our success.
Our professionals are always ready to serve you, and we will see to it that your needs are being met on time and within budget.

Please call (647) 393-7990 for a free estimate today!

Gutters & Eavestroughs
5" & 6" Seamless Aluminum / Copper Eavestroughs | Fascia | Soffits | Trim Work | Window Capping | 6" Half-Round Eavestroughs | Custom Brackets available | Square/Round Down-Pipes | Siding (all types)longboard/ Sagiger / Dizal / Al13.
Eavestroughs (5", 6" K-Style, 6" Half-Round) | Fascia | Soffit | Siding | Leaf Guards | Window Capping | Caulking | Aluminum Siding | Aluminum Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Aluminum Eavestroughs | Copper Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Copper Eavestroughs | James Hardie Board Siding | Cement Board Siding | Composite Siding | Wood Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Fraser Wood Siding | Cape Cod Siding | Architectural Trim | Exterior MDF | Post Cladding | T&G Cedar Porch Soffit/Ceiling | Metal Panel Al13 | Window Capping | longboard / Sagiper / Dizal Eavestrough Repair | Project Management for Exterior Finishing
Kaykan | Gentek | Royal Aluminum | O.A.M. | Lumber | ...and more!
5" / 6" K-style seamless eavestroughs | 6" Half-round eavestroughs | Soffit / Fascia | Siding | Downpipes / Elbows | Flashing | Garage door and window capping | Frieze Board moulding | Copper | James Hardie Board Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Vinyl Siding | Metal Panel Siding | Soffit & Fascia installation | 5" & 6" Seamless Eavestrough | Aluminum Siding | Custom Copper | Exterior Cladding | Exterior Architectural Trim | ...and more!
Superior Product (Made in Canada) | Expert installations | Eavestroughing Services | Siding Services | Vinyl, Aluminum, Copper Products / longboard / Sagiper / Dizal / AL13.
2001