MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Mississauga  >  MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

S R in Oakville

Over the past few years, leaks hit us in three different locations.
We had our roof re-done ,and then replaced soffits, downspouts and gutters.
Manny convinced us to do everything at once, and that included replacing the wood cladding.
Our house has some tricky corners and ice dams build up in one.
For a week, Manny and his very able and hard-working assistants laboured intensively and the final product is stunning.
We look like we have a new house!
I know the crew is proud of the work they did here, and they should be.
We initially went with another company, and that (thankfully!) fell apart.
Manny not only offered us a variety of colours andchoices, unlike the other contractor ( basic beige ivory blah), but came out in advance for consultation on two separate occasions.
He also did NOT demand a downpayment, like the other contractor(with whom we had a major fight to get it back after work uncompleted): we paid promptly upon completion..and it was worth every cent.
Manny followed up with us after a near tropical thunderstorm ( no leaks) which we appreciated.
We truly enjoyed having this crew work on our home; their hard work, their clean-up and honesty.
There are too many dishonest folk out there(we met one!) and it is a gamble when you make a choice.
So happy our gamble paid off..and we are so pleasedto have made Manny's acquaintance.

Hi S R,

Thank you SO much for this detailed review! I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us. I am so happy we solved all of the problems and you are loving the new look of your house. We love how it looks too, it looks fantastic! Thanks again for trusting us with your home! All the best!

Manny and his crew were very professional. The job looks super and any questions I had along the way were addressed to my satisfaction. Manny identified some deficiencies in my roof while doing the job and provided a solution to the problem which was great. He has a lot of experience at what he does and an eye for what will look good. We are pleased with the new look of our old house. Thank You

Jim

Job Price

Thank you for your review Jim, we are very happy you're pleased with how everythiny turned out. We're always available to answer any questions or concerns. All the best!

Dina in Concord

Multi-Service Aluminum is an honest, precise high performing company. Their work was exceptional. My eavestrouph was old and outdated. Manny and his team transformed it to perfection. He returns calls and addresses any concerns within minutes. I highly recommend this company.
Thank you Manny for looking after my home as if it was yours.

Hey Dina,

It was so great working with you and your family! Thank you so very much for this review, as well as trusting us with your home! Say hi to Brooklyn for me :) thank you again for everything!

I have contracted this company to do over a dozen projects for me so far. The total of all those jobs is probably around 80K. Their customer service is bang on, the owner Manuel is always calling me and coming into my office to see me. He's always available and always picks up the phone no matter what. I really came to understand that about him after working with him for a few months. His level of customer service didn't drop out after the initial job, it only got better. Also, they are punctual and show up when they say they are going to.

However, the reason I used this company to begin with is because I saw some of the work they did. When it comes to aluminum I've never seen anything better! With construction in general, companies don't always give you the same result. But, Multi-Service has been 100% consistent, that's rare to see in this industry. They take pride in their work and materials, only using the highest grade aluminum and even caulking. Anything they install, they are willing to stand by it. That same expertise and experience takes a lot of stress off of my plate. It's great to have somebody on your team who can give you proper advice. These guys are certainly a diamond in the ruff.

Job Price

Wow! We are so proud to work with you and we will always offer you the best quality and service we can. Thank you SO much for this amazing review. We will continue taking care of you like the valued customer that you are. Thanks again for your review and your business.

HomeStars in Toronto

We had an aluminum company that began the work on our house and we let him go due to his poor workmanship!!! Multi-Service Aluminum was highly recommended by a real estate agent, and we were very pleased with Manny and his crew. They were an extremely courteous, understanding professionals who take pride in their work and cleaned up afterwards. When the job was complete they walked through with us to make sure we were satisfied. We definitely give Multi-Service Aluminum a 10+... Great job, thank you guys!!!

Job Price

Wow, what an amazing review- 10+?! This makes us so very happy, thank you so much for the incredible feedback. There is nothing that makes us prouder and happier than to hear such great words from a happy customer. We are so thankful you chose us to work on your home, thank you again!

Manny and his crew were recently recommended to us by the roofer who had replaced our roof. I could not have been happier with this recommendation. Manny and his crew were very professional, courteous, and hardworking. They did a great job cleaning up afterwards as well. The job that they completed looks great.

Hi there!

Thanks so much for writing this wonderful review! Word of mouth is very important to our business so your positive feedback is much appreciated. We had nice time working with you and it really was a pleasure for us all! Thanks again for trusting us with your home.

Mark in Mississauga

Multi-Service Aluminum did a fantastic job. Very professional and a great team to work with. They also walked us through the installation dealing with our questions/concerns and accommodated additional requests. The end result looks great - very pleased!

Hi Mark,

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so pleased with the result too. We are glad you found our team great to work with and we are so happy you chose us to work on your house. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review-it means a lot to us!

L Lam  in Toronto

Manny the owner had great customer service, he got back to me ASAP. He would also call me back, as promised. Birds was living in our soffit, because there was no frieze board on the gable. He came to my house and did an amazing job, even thought it was only a small job. He installed boards and covered with aluminum to keep the birds away. In addition, he capped the wood above my storm door. His team was amazing, did a great job cleaning up, showed up on time. Thank you for your service and I would recommend you to my friends and family.

Hi L Lam,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Your positive words mean so much to us. We were glad to be able to help you solve your issues. We pride ourselves on customer service so the fact that you noted that here makes us so very pleased. Thanks again very much for choosing us to help you with your house.

Kelly from Toronto

An approximately 14-foot section of eavestrough fell off the side of our house following a heavy snowfall. As well, we could hear large animals in the attic - squirrels but also racoons. We got quotes from three different companies. The cheapest one did not come across as very professional. Multi-service and another one seemed comparable but we went with Manny because he had been recommended to us via a roofer. He prides himself on quality customer service. We feel the money was well-spent and certainly recommend Manny and his team.

Dear Kelly,

I am so glad that you chose us to work on your house! It was challenging but we made it great in the end. Word of mouth is very important to our business, so thank you for taking the time to write us a review; we really appreciate it. Thanks again Kelly!

Michelle  in Toronto
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

We recently hired Manny and Mulitiservice and are very happy with all the work done. We had bran new siding eaves troughs soffit and fasia done an couldn't be happier with everything They were clean, professional and Manny was pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend Manny and Multi service if you want projects down properly and efficiently.

Job Price

Dear MIchelle , Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

More about MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Thanks for stopping by Multi-Service Aluminum!

We are experts when it comes to eavestroughs, soffit, fascia, downpipes, window/door capping, siding and much more!
We work with various materials such as aluminum, copper, zinc and galvanized- we can help you make the right choice for your home. We work with quality, Canadian made materials only. We also have lots of colours and products so that you can be sure you are getting the best fit for your home and budget.
Customer service truly is our number one priority- your satisfaction is our success.
Our professionals are always ready to serve you, and we will see to it that your needs are being met on time and within budget.

Please call (647) 393-7990 for a free estimate today!