MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Reviews for MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Peel Condo No.41 in Mississauga
Peel Condo No.41 in Mississauga

Eaves and Downpipe Repair Preferred Partners

Multi Service Aluminum submitted the required paperwork on time, work was done promptly and efficiently. Manny was professional, honest and very easy to talk to. The solution provided on the issues were very satisfactory and have exceeded the Board's expectation. Multi Service Aluminum passed the test and will be the preferred partner for eaves for Peel Condo No. 41 going forward.

Hi, thanks a lot for this great review and on boarding us as the preferred partner for the division! We look forward to a great relationship servicing the Board and the townhouses! Thank you!

Victor
Victor

Soffit, venting, fasaci, eavestrough

I contacted Manny at Multi service Aluminum based on a reference from my roofer who just completed my roof and is also a top rated homestars contractor. From my initial meeting with Manny I knew I was dealing with a professional , friendly and honest person. I had a venting issue with my home and Manny told me exactly what the fix was and what he was going to do. He explained the product he was going to use and the work involved. He answered all my questions , especially regarding the venting issue. I was satisfied ancNanny started work right after roof was completed. It took 1-1/2 days to complete. Manny and his crew showed up on time and began work. The crew was friendly , professional take pride in their work. The venting issue was addressed and the completed job looks amazing. Manny went above and beyond the quoted work and caulked some areas around my windows that the window contractor had not done. If your looking for someone to do Aluminum work, look no futher than Multi Service aluminum. Fair price for amazing results.
Thanks again
Manny and crew
Victor T.

Hi Victor, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are so pleased that we were able to solve your issue and the work really does look great! We absolutely take pride in our work and do our best by each customer. Thank you for trusting us with your home, and thank you again for recommending us here to other people! Cheers :)

Gloria in Oakville
Gloria in Oakville

Fantastic Job by Manny and crew

I'm reading all the other great reviews and I just have to repeat what everyone else is saying. If you need any aluminum work at your house, Manny at Multi-Service Aluminum is the only man you need! We had our soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts replaced. Very professional, good communication, friendly polite crew, EXCELLENT work, and also important....perfect CLEANUP of the site. (they left our garage neater than it was before.) Manny followed up a few days later to ensure that we were completely satisfied. Don't hesitate to use this company, you will not be disappointed.

Hi Gloria, thanks SO much for this fantastic review! This really makes us smile! Your house looks great and we are so pleased to have worked on it. Thanks for trusting us! Yes, we try to keep everything as neat as possible, including the garbage :) Thanks again for telling everyone about us, these kind of reviews are the backbone of our business! Thanks!

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga

Fantastic job to Manny and his crew

Amazing job...well done to Manny and his crew. First time I had a contractor that actually kept his word in price/timing. This crew came in and out in a flash and most importantly kept the area clean as they worked and did not cause a mess. I have 2 small children and do not have to worry about them stepping on nails or screws. I strongly recommend this company.

Michael

Hey Michael! Thanks a lot for taking minute to tell everyone about your experience working with us! We are so pleased. We definitely make sure to keep things tidy and clean to minimize disruption, and we always keep our word on timing and price. Many thanks again for spreading the good word :)

dani
dani

gutters, downspouts and leaf guards

Manny and his crew were amazing. He had great ideas of how to make the gutters more efficient and totally solved our water problems. Now they look great and work even better.
We are so happy we used Multi-Service Aluminum.

Hi Dani, thanks so much for leaving us this review! We are so pleased we were able to solve your water problems and make everything look better! We are professionals and will always ensure our customers not only get a great looking result, but one that is primarily functional! Thanks again for taking the time to write this. It was our pleasure working with you.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Eavtroughs, soffit fascia & capping.

Manny and his crew were easy to work with.
They made sure everything was done to my liking, and consulted with me as the work progressed.
The work made a big improvement to my homes curb appeal and I would have no problem referring them to my friends.
Thanks for your help!

Hi Jim, thanks so much for contracting us to work on your home! It looks so good and we are so pleased with the result-so happy that you like it too! Really appreciate you mentioning you would refer us- referrals are the cornerstone of our business! Thank you so much again, it was a pleasure working with you.

Silvia
Silvia

Replacement of Gutters, Downspouts, Fascia, and Soffit

Manny and his fabulous crew did an amazing job of replacing my old gutters, downspouts, fascia, and soffit along the front and side of my old victorian house. The work was done efficiently and the quality of the work is fantastic! I even got leaf guards installed! No more leaves, squirrels, pigeons or debris in the gutters to deal with. Manny also caulked the top of the canope on my veranda to ensure it didn't leak...he went the extra mile without extra cost! The crew also cleaned up nicely and took the old materials away! Muchas gracias ombres! I will call you when it's time to replace my siding. Thanks again to Manny and his crew!

Hey Silvia! Thanks very much for leaving us this great review! We are so glad you had a great experience and are happy with the results. We always try to do the very best that we can for our customers, and we are so pleased you noticed that we go the extra mile :) We'll come over soon for some lemonade! Thanks again so much for everything.

Nadia from Brampton
Nadia from Brampton

Super quick gutter repair

I had the downspout/downpipe part of my gutter ripped off in a storm, and I needed it fixed in a hurry as I am prepping my house for sale.
Manny responded to my inquiry promptly and made an appointment for an estimate. Even though he only planned to check out the issue, he ended up going the extra mile and fixing the problem on the spot! He was very fast and efficient and friendly. I will definitely call him again if I ever have similar issues!

Hi Nadia, I am so glad we were able to quickly solve your problem! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and sharing your experience.

Eavestroughs and Fascia

During the heavy rainfall in April we realized it was time for our aging fascia, eaves-troughs and down pipes to be replaced. We called Manny for an estimate and he came by the next morning to assess our situation. The estimate was very fair and he made no attempt to 'up-sell' us.

He explained in detail his plan to re-organize the down pipes to evenly distribute the water drainage at the same time as placing the down pipes in more 'discreet' locations: The builder had put the main down pipes on each side of our front entrance.

The job was completed in one day (exactly as described during the estimate), done a few days ahead of schedule. We immediately noticed the improved look of our house. However, more importantly I waited 5 weeks (and a number of heavy rainfalls later) before writing this review and we are very happy to say we are 100% satisfied with the work done. Manny and his team clearly understand how to control and optimize water displacement.

I also want to note that Manny took the time to make a follow-up call a few weeks after the job was settled to ensure there were no issues and that we were 100% satisfied with the work done.

Thanks Manny and team for a job very well done! We look forward to working with you to replace our siding after our window project is completed.

Wow- what a great review, thank you very much! Our goal is to always give each client the right solution for their home, both functionally and aesthetically. We are so glad to hear you are happy with the results! Thank very much again, and we look forward to working with you on your home again. Thanks!

Amita Patel from Brampton
Amita Patel from Brampton

Eavestrough and gutters

The estimate given by Manny for the work needed to our aging eavestrough and gutters was very reasonable. Manny and crew were awesome! They were abe to complete the extensive work in one day! I would highly recommend this company in the future! Thanks guys for all your hard work!

Hey Amita,
Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to leave these great words! We really appreciate it! Word of mouth is very important to our business so this kind of positive feedback really means a lot. Thanks again for trusting us with your house!

More about MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Thanks for stopping by Multi-Service Aluminum!

We are experts when it comes to eavestroughs, soffit, fascia, downpipes, window/door capping, siding and much more!
We work with various materials such as aluminum, copper, zinc and galvanized- we can help you make the right choice for your home. We work with quality, Canadian made materials only. We also have lots of colours and products so that you can be sure you are getting the best fit for your home and budget.
Customer service truly is our number one priority- your satisfaction is our success.
Our professionals are always ready to serve you, and we will see to it that your needs are being met on time and within budget.

Please call (647) 393-7990 for a free estimate today!