Maid Pro Oakville Burlington

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Maid Pro Oakville Burlington

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great cleaning experience!

We were scheduled with Ashley however Barbara was sent to us and I adored her attention to detail, she kept busy without wasting any time, spent extra time to ensure things were done well versus just skipping over rooms to meet the time quoted. Loved our experience!!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We try and make sure that level of cleaning and customer service is consistent across every PRO in our company. We look forward to seeing you again!

Gail S. in Oakville
Gail S. in Oakville

House Cleaning

This was my first time using a cleaning company. I contacted Maid Pro online for a quote. They called me within a half hour. From the quote to the cleaning everything was handled extremely professionally. They even sent an email the day before confirming the time. Niesha was assigned to clean my house and she arrived at the designated time. It was an absolute pleasure meeting her. She came fully prepared and immediately set to work. When she left the house was sparkling and I am a very happy customer. Thank you Niesha.

We're so happy you're happy, Gail! Thank you for the kind review and for trusting us to help with your home. We look forward to serving you again.

Lisa in Oakville
Lisa in Oakville

House Cleaning

Wow!! I came home to the cleanest house! It has never been this perfectly clean before. We recently moved and I am 7 months pregnant expecting twins and working full time so things definitely don't get done. Our Pro was Niesha, and she is the absolute best! I hope we have her again, she really put alot of effort and care into cleaning/organizing our place.

Thank you, Niesha!

Thank you so much Lisa! You definitely have a lot on your plate (and more to come!) and we are happy to help. We look forward to serving your growing family again.

lwaller14 in Hamilton, Ontario Canada L8V1G6
lwaller14 in Hamilton, Ontario Canada L8V1G6

Fall cleaning

Amanda, Sue and Bonnie did a great fall clean on my house. Did a few extras that I didn’t ask for. Thank you!
Will likely use them for a spring cleaning too

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Colleen in Burlington
Colleen in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Home cleaning

Just had my first cleaning with Judy & Candice from MaidPro and I am absolutely thrilled. I have a lot on my plate due to working outside of the home & caring for my husband & 3 children who have varying health issues. The fact that this is the quality I can expect from the staff at MaidPro is such a huge weight off my shoulders. Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much Colleen! Good people do good work, and we always try and recruit awesome people at MaidPro.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

House cleaning

Heather does a fabulous job, very thorough and the minute I walk through my door it’s obvious that MaidPro has been there. I use them for monthly cleans of bathrooms, kitchen, living/dining room. Saves me all that work and I’m very pleased with results.

Thanks so much! We're pleased that you're pleased!

Daniel
Daniel

Monthly clean

I have had maidpro clean my house once a month for the past year. Very satisfied with the work and customer service. Jocelyn has been here on more than one occasion and has done an exceptional job with great attention to detail.

Thank you for the review Daniel! We're glad you've chosen us to help with the housework

Cindy in Burlington
Cindy in Burlington

Home Cleaning

We have used maidpro for over a year now. In particular Ally is reliable, friendly, trustworthy and does a great job. I would highly recommend maidpro for your home cleaning needs.

Thank you for your business and your kind review Cindy!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Maid Pro home cleaning

Gail is wonderful an absolute professional leaves the house spotless and made sure to ask if there was anything in particular we wanted paying attention to. Can 100% recommend this service.

Thank you for your kind review! Gail is definitely a super star!

deborah in Burlington
deborah in Burlington

houseclean every 2 weeks

Allyson does a great job cleaning my home every 2 weeks.
She is very pleasant, organized and has attention to detail.
MaidPro is the best cleaning company I have used in the Burlington area.

Thank you Deborah! We have the best clients too!

More about Maid Pro Oakville Burlington

MaidPro is the Halton Area's premier professional house cleaning and maid service. Our staff are background checked, bonded, follow a 49-pt checklist and use only professional grade products to ensure everything is done right, on time, every time. No contracts, and every clean is backed with a re-clean guarantee.