Maid Pro Oakville Burlington

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Maid Pro Oakville Burlington

House cleaning

Heather does a fabulous job, very thorough and the minute I walk through my door it’s obvious that MaidPro has been there. I use them for monthly cleans of bathrooms, kitchen, living/dining room. Saves me all that work and I’m very pleased with results.

Thanks so much! We're pleased that you're pleased!

Daniel
Daniel

Monthly clean

I have had maidpro clean my house once a month for the past year. Very satisfied with the work and customer service. Jocelyn has been here on more than one occasion and has done an exceptional job with great attention to detail.

Thank you for the review Daniel! We're glad you've chosen us to help with the housework

Cindy in Burlington
Cindy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Home Cleaning

We have used maidpro for over a year now. In particular Ally is reliable, friendly, trustworthy and does a great job. I would highly recommend maidpro for your home cleaning needs.

Thank you for your business and your kind review Cindy!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Maid Pro home cleaning

Gail is wonderful an absolute professional leaves the house spotless and made sure to ask if there was anything in particular we wanted paying attention to. Can 100% recommend this service.

Thank you for your kind review! Gail is definitely a super star!

deborah in Burlington
deborah in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

houseclean every 2 weeks

Allyson does a great job cleaning my home every 2 weeks.
She is very pleasant, organized and has attention to detail.
MaidPro is the best cleaning company I have used in the Burlington area.

Thank you Deborah! We have the best clients too!

House Cleaning

I have been using MaidPro for at least 4 years. I am very impressed with Ana GARCIA. She has done an exceptional job cleaning our house for the last 2 months. Her attention to detail is obviously.

Thank you so much for your review! Ana has been with us from the start, and only seems to get better!

BG in Oakville
BG in Oakville

House cleaning

Recently took possession of our new house and wanted to have a thorough cleaning before moving in. Looked around and found MaidPro to be highly recommended so thought I'd give them a try. Glad I did! Gail and Heather arrived promptly in the morning and proceeded to do a terrific job. They were polite and professional and I was more than pleased with their work.

Thanks BG! We're glad we could help make the moving process a little easier for you.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Heather from MaidPro did a fantastic clean!

Heather from Maid Pro did a fantastic cleaning of my house! I noticed that my house was not cleaned to my standards, but when Heather from Maid Pro came, she did such a great job, I was very impressed! Thank you!

We always try and ensure our standards meet or exceed the standards of our clients. Thank you for the review!

Millie in Calgary
Millie in Calgary
2 reviews Burlington, ON

regular cleaning

have been using this cleaning service for a number of years and are completely satisfied. Sue does an excellent job and is always pleasant and friendly. we are pleased to have chosen maidpro.

Thank you Millie, for your business and your review! Sue is definitely one of the rocks we are lucky enough to build our business on.

Peter J in London
Peter J in London
1 review London, ON

Cleaning Services

Gail visited me on November 11, 2018. She is an excellent worker, going into detail many others would miss. I would hire her again any time cleaning services were needed.

Thanks so much Peter! We're really happy we found Gail as well.

More about Maid Pro Oakville Burlington

MaidPro is the Halton Area's premier professional house cleaning and maid service. Our staff are background checked, bonded, follow a 49-pt checklist and use only professional grade products to ensure everything is done right, on time, every time. No contracts, and every clean is backed with a re-clean guarantee.