Mountain Movers Vancouver

Andy
Andy
1 review Nelson, BC

Long distance move

Darren and his crew handled our move from Coquitlam to Nelson. They were polite, professional, and very trustworthy. We definitely would use Mountain Movers again and will recommend them to friends and family!

heathermac055
heathermac055
1 review Langley, BC

Move from Langley to Kelowna

Darren and his team from Mountain Movers were in one word ...AMAZING! They were not only professional but very caring, answering all my questions without delay. The entire team was a pleasure to work with. They were kind, polite, had a great sense of humour, gentle with all our belongings, appreciative of our hospitality and honestly just wonderful people. They made us feel that we were more than just a job...they actually cared about us and were happy to be part of the new adventure we were embarking on.

Mountain Movers pricing was competitive and preferred for us over other companies for the value for money they provided.

I would highly recommend you choose them for any move you have coming up for yourself or family or friends.
Our move was as stress free as it could possibly be, all because of Mountain Movers!

Excellent Heather, you guys were a pleasure to work for! Very kind of you to leave this review so soon after
your move as we know you must be quiet busy. Once again, thank you for your generous hospitality ( which is appreciated, not expected). Enjoy your new home and neighbourhood!
Darren and Mountain Movers team.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Awesome Apt Move

These guys honestly crushed it. I couldn't believe how quickly they emptied our old apt, and we have some big awkward pieces of furniture! I had *two* different coworkers suggest I go with this company and I'm real glad I did. Photo was my place EMPTY in just under an hour!! HIRE THESE GUYS OK!!

Thank you for recommending us to others, and another thanks to the kind folks who recommended us to you! We were able to move you out quickly, yes, but some credit must also go to you for being well prepared. We are pleased that everything went well and that you entrusted our company with your move.
Darren and the crew.

ncsonka
ncsonka
1 review Penticton, BC

Long Distance Moving

Mountain Moversmade our move completely painless and stress free! Their quote was dead on. I was so impressed with their personable service and the care they gave with moving our stuff to the Interior. From start to finish, their employees gave us peace of mind that we had nothing to worry about, and packed everything away upon arrival to our storage locker like Tetris. There’s no one else I’d recommend!

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are happy all went well. We enjoy managing moves to the interior and getting another opportunity to see the beautiful terrain along the way. Best of luck in your new home!

Mountain Movers team.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Vancouver to Kelowna move

We used Mountain Movers recently for a move from the Lower Mainland to Kelowna. Darren and his team were professional, diligent, courteous and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend them!

Thanks so much for your recommendation of our services. It was our pleasure to help out !

Darren and Moving team.

highly r.
highly r.
1 review Cobble Hill, BC

home move

Darren came out and gave me an estimate for the entire move. On moving day Darren and his crew were so friendly and happy and really took caution with my items. The next day they delivered the items, again such a great team of guys. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

We are very pleased that you were happy with our services and that you were kind enough to take the time to write this great review! Darren and team.

Natalie in Vancouver
Natalie in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving Company

Darren the owner at Mountain Movers is very reliable and accountable - he cares enough to make every effort your move goes smoothly. I'm in the real estate business and have referred him time and time again... You can count on them do a great job! The crew is polite and friendly always showing up with a good attitude.. easy to work with

Thank you Natalie, it's always a pleasure to be of help.

Darren and crew/ Mountain Movers.

Cindy in New Westminster
Cindy in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Home move to Kamloops

When I first contacted Mountain Movers I got a good vibe from Darren the owner. Very professional. I decided right away this was the company to move my home to Kamloops. They showed up 15 mins early and well prepared. All the movers were super nice and professional. I really enjoyed getting to know them all. They worked fast and efficiently, taking great care of my stuff. The move only took 3 hours and the next day in Kamloops they were just as efficient unloading my stuff into storage. I was very impressed with Mountain Movers, good price, friendly staff and professional. I highly recommend Mountain Movers. Couldn’t be happier!

Thank you Cindy for the kind words. We appreciate that you took the time to write a review. It's not always easy to find the time, especially during moving time.
Mountain Movers Team

Kelsey Broaders in Richmond
Kelsey Broaders in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Thank you to the crew at Mountain Movers for our office move!!

We are extremely happy with our Office/ Storage move today with big help from Mountain Movers!! They came so prepared with all the right equipment and a 5-man crew like we requested, and 2x trucks that ended up being perfect size. I couldn't wait to give these hard working men a 10 star review!! Our move wrapped up in less then 6 hours, and the guys had their work cut-out for them!! This wasn't an easy job, and they finished with a big smile on their faces. The owner Darren made sure we were taken care of in every aspect, and they were so helpful and communicative every step of the way. I WILL recommend these guys to everyone I know. What could have been a stressful day, was actually really fun and smooth. We can't thank you guys enough!!

Thanks Kelsey, it was our pleasure to help!
Mountain Movers Team

C&T  in Langley
C&T in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Excellent moving experience!

Today we had the pleasure of using Mountain Movers service to go from a basement suite to a townhouse. Chase and Quincy arrived upbeat and ready to work and I highly recommend asking for them as a team. There truck is equipped for an ready to handle anything. They rapped and padded items to keep them safe, were extremely aware of the space around them keeping walls and ceilings unmarked. They worked extremely hard and gave us the least stressful moving experience we've ever had. We highly recommend using Mountain Movers to anyone looking to move. They know their business inside and out. Can't thank them enough.

It was our pleasure managing your move! So happy all went well. We try our best to lessen our customers stress level as much as possible. Best of luck in your new home.
Mountain Movers team.

More about Mountain Movers Vancouver

Welcome to the home of Mountain Movers, your trusted choice for professional and reliable residential and commercial moving services.
We pride ourselves in our ability to provide high levels of personalized customer service while offering affordable and competitive prices. Our team members are all highly experienced movers and are committed to handling your move as if it were their own. Create a positive first impression in your new neighborhood by choosing a company that cares! BBB accredited and fully insured moving company in Vancouver.