Mountain Movers Vancouver

careycounselling
careycounselling
0 reviews Agassiz, BC

House move

Mountain Movers did a great job of my recent house move - Darren, John, Quincey, Jeff and Chase were efficient, professional and cheerful, and their fee was fair and reasonable. I highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again

Joyce C.
Joyce C.
2 reviews Delta, BC

Move from Richmond to Delta

Hands down the best movers ever, Darren and his crew are the only movers you will ever need!

The day of our move was a particularly stressful one. We were moving out the same day the new owners are moving in at 12pm. With 3 kids and 3 cats and probably 200 or more boxes, the stress level was through the roof. Even though it was previously agreed upon that the crew will arrive at 9am with 2 trucks (9 tonnes and 7 tonnes) and 4 guys to do a fast move, Darren read into my worried tone of voice and actually same an hour early with an extra person (business partner) to help all on his own initiative. His crew members are a dream (Jeff, Chase and Q ), not only are they strong and professional (skillful and not a scratch on my furniture despite all the tight angles of my townhouse), they were warm and very funny, making us and the kids laugh throughout the whole day, totally eliminated all our worries and stress. I asked Jeff how does he do it, he told me moving is already tough, so why not do it with laughter so we can all get through it in a light hearted and happy way and makes things faster, wow what a great attitude! After non stop loading in breakneck speed, we actually managed to move out in time and the next stage of the move was a more relaxed one but I have to stress that labelling and even colour coding the boxes with pieces of colored paper for various rooms helped a lot. Also, I did not emphasized on shoe removal into the new house as I know it retards the process as I knew I can clean the carpets later. The move finally ended in the evening (lunches and a few breaks to perk up everyone).

Darren and his crew are not only professionals, they have a heart for their customers and that is the rarest quality of all. Thank you Darren from the bottom of my heart, I am so grateful
for your help, what a dream crew!

Thanks so much Joyce, for allowing us the opportunity to manage your move. It was a big job but we enjoyed it nonetheless. Hopefully you won't have to move for a long time but if you do we are here for you! Best of luck, Mountain Movers team.

Christy
Christy
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

moving services

Darren and his crew showed up on time and moved all of my things in under the amount of time that they estimated they would. They were courteous and friendly.

Awesome Christy, thank you. We were happy to be of help!

b.lee.siepmann
b.lee.siepmann
0 reviews , ON

Moving

I would highly recommend Mountain Movers. The men were efficient, polite, they were flexible with my requests throughout the move, and most importantly they were a pleasure to be around. Very kind people.

-Brandy Siepmann

Thanks so much Brandy, the pleasure was ours!

joey_met
joey_met
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

2 Bedroom Apartment Move

Single word is fantastic!! They were quick, responsive, helpful and personable from start to finish. It was a smooth as possible and the price was right. I would recommend this company to anyone thinking about a move.

Awesome Joey, thank you so much for taking time to leave such a positive review. We know there is so much more to do after we leave, and we really appreciate it. Best of luck!

Traci
Traci
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Moving

The guys were fast & professional. They got the job done with out messing around and not one thing was broken or damaged. I will use them again if I ever moved but I told them I’m not ever moving again! Thank you for making a stressful time fun and easy.

Thank you Traci, we're happy all went well. Moving is rarely fun, bet if you ever move again we would be happy to help!

shirley in Maple Ridge
shirley in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Movers

Exceptional service - pleasant, fast, careful, reasonably priced, experienced - highly skilled - packed the storage like a puzzle and fit everything in a small space with their know how and planning.

I will highly recommend them to all may friends and family! Especially Darrin, John and Jeff

Thanks Shirley, we enjoyed taking care of your move. Hope all is well at the new pad!

Lauren &.
Lauren &.
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

House and storage unit move (7 hours)

The guys are awesome! They make a stressful day fun and enjoyable with their senses of humour. They are also careful with what they are moving and friendly with neighbours. Highly recommend.

It was our pleasure. Thank you for choosing our company and the great recommendation!

GF
GF
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Service - moving company

Crew worked tirelessly and delivered all furniture / goods in perfect shape. Excellent teamwork and candor amongst the group.

Thank you Grant, for choosing our company to manage your move. At Mountain Movers, we appreciate all of our previous customers putting their trust in us, many times repeatedly as their lives and location requirements evolve.
To anyone requiring a mover we would love the opportunity to help! Mountain Movers team.

Bruce
Bruce
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moved Household Furnishings from Vancouver to Courtenay BC

Darren and his team were amazing! They were very proffesional, respectful and friendly. Our furnishings were carefully and surprisingly quickly packed up and then unpacked into our new home. They went out of their way to ensure our things were put where we wanted and that we were happy with what they were doing. They took so much stress out of the process. We strongly recommend them and wouldn't use anyone but them in the future.

A personal thank-you to C. D. and Q., these good hearted men who made our move so much easier. We appreciate your humour and kindness, as well as your wonderful service.

Thank you Bruce, for taking time to leave this review. We were happy to get you into your beautiful home in Courtenay, and you were a pleasure to have worked for and with! Crew, Darren, Quincey and Chase.

More about Mountain Movers Vancouver

Welcome to the home of Mountain Movers, your trusted choice for professional and reliable residential and commercial moving services.
We pride ourselves in our ability to provide high levels of personalized customer service while offering affordable and competitive prices. Our team members are all highly experienced movers and are committed to handling your move as if it were their own. Create a positive first impression in your new neighborhood by choosing a company that cares! BBB accredited and fully insured moving company in Vancouver.