Demenagement Rive-Sud

Vanessa from LONGUEUIL
Vanessa from LONGUEUIL
1 review Longueuil, QC

Move

I used Demenagement Rive-Sud for my move, they were referred to me by a colleague. So I called them, along with 3 other local companies to compare prices. Demenagement Rive-Sud were the only ones that offered to do a free estimate. They had great customer service over the phone and in person. Their website was also very helpful. The sales person estimated that the move would take 9 hours. It ended up taking 10 hours, but to be fair we did have a lot of stuff. The movers were friendly and very knowledgeable, they took apart and put back together all the bed frames. I assume its a very tough job but they did it while, with a smile on their faces. Thanks guys!

More about Demenagement Rive-Sud

Hello, here at Demenagement Rive-Sud we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction on every level of a move. We have the highest percent of satisfied clients. 1984 was the year Gustave De Serres (my father) started Demenagement Rive-Sud and to this day he is still very much involved in the day ...