Good Choice Flooring

West Saint Paul MB R2V 4R9

Reviews for Good Choice Flooring

6 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Laminate Flooring

This company is fabulous! John is very professional and knowledable. Had answers for all my questions and told me exactly how the job would go. Stayed within timelines and his guys were on time every day. He comes out to the job to make sure things are going as planned and is available if you need him or have questions. I knew from the initial meeting that I would choose johns company by the way he conducted himself. I am beyond happy that I chose to go have EFF do my laminate (3 bedrooms and hallway). THEY LOOK AMAZING! The workmanship is flawless. Casey was who did most of the flooring and he was awesome! A hard working perfectioist he is! Al joined him on the 3rd day and helped finish up and together they made the floors perfect. As most of us know it is extremley difficult to find hard working individuals that take pride in their work and stand behind their committments. I would highly reccommend EFF because they are all that and more! They certainly will be back in my home for my next flooring project! Thank you John, Casey and Alan for an an amazing job!

6 reviews Winnipeg, MB