Evergreen Company

Evelyn from New York
Evelyn from New York
1 review New York, NY

millwork

really don't recommend Erick Perez as a millworker. I had a hugely disappointing experience with him, wherein he was dishonest about the materials he was using and, when I voiced my dissatisfaction on several different aspects of his work, he was completely indifferent to any modicum of customer service and never once offered to fix his work so that I would be happy with it. He did try to throw some money at me to make me shut up. Working in a field in which customer service is paramount and in which I've dealt with many millworkers, that kind of behavior is unacceptable. As I said, EXTREMELY disappointing.