Gess Sound & Security

Cheryl
Cheryl
1 review Vancouver, BC

Alarm system

Found the company through word of mouth. Professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend to my families and friends.

Thank you.

Elias Dubray from Vancouver
Elias Dubray from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Security System Installation

I have had Gess security for about 10 months now and they are amazing. I am only home 2 weeks a month and my wife is home by herself. I got the security system so that my wife could feel more safe when I wasn't around. Whenever there is a false alarm, we get phone calls no matter where we are and I couldn't be more pleased with the service Gess has provided us!

More about Gess Sound & Security

Since 2007, GESS Security has been providing a full range of security and audiovisual services to both commercial and residential properties and companies in Greater Vancouver. Whether you’re looking for integrated security systems or specialized security requirements, we will take the time to help you develop an integrated program customized to address your particular situation, needs and budget.

We provide comprehensive security solutions, combining risk consulting, security products, software, systems integration and security personnel to help you address any challenge that may arise. All equipment used in our installations is the highest quality and all services are done by trained professional technicians.

We run our business on the value of honesty and do our best to provide 100% customer satisfaction.