GESS Sound & Security

Elias Dubray from Vancouver
Elias Dubray from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Security System Installation

I have had Gess security for about 10 months now and they are amazing. I am only home 2 weeks a month and my wife is home by herself. I got the security system so that my wife could feel more safe when I wasn't around. Whenever there is a false alarm, we get phone calls no matter where we are and I couldn't be more pleased with the service Gess has provided us!

More about GESS Sound & Security

GESS Sound & Security is your one-stop shop for security needs and audiovisual installations. Since 2007, we have been providing a full range of security and audiovisual services to both commercial and residential properties and companies in Greater Vancouver. All equipment used in our installations is the highest quality and ...