Service Servotech

Chris
Chris
1 review Montreal,

Dishwasher repair

They came the next day! Pavel got the old dishwasher working again within an hour. Courteous, efficient and reasonable: will definitely call these guys again if the appliances break down.

Private User reviews Montréal,

Washer repair

The company is horrible at customer service. This is the second time they haven’t responded for several weeks to my calls and emails. The first repair didn’t work and now they’re ignoring me. Avoid at all costs

Hamid
Hamid
0 reviews Montreal,

Refrigerator Repair

I called the company for my refrigerator that I knew didn't work because it either needed gas or pump repair.
Once I called the company I said I want somebody to repair my refrigerator. I was expecting an expert technician.
The technician came and said what I already knew.
He didn't have any sufficient tools or knowledge to repair it.
I paid just for diagnose. Wasted money.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Stove and Dryer repair

Professional service, best price, the return of the technician was free of charge, I paid only the price of the parts he replaced. Very satisfied, I recommend. They work on Saturdays, witch is very convenient also,

Christian in Québec
Christian in Québec
1 review Québec City,

Service call for dish washer. Did not deliver.

We made a service call for a mis-functioning dishwasher. A technician was dispatched with a default 90$ travel fee. He came in, looked at the dishwasher, then declared that the installation was incorrect. He then said that he did not perform installation, reconnected the unit as it was (!), and left.
This was never mentioned when we placed the service call.

Refused to take appointment for le Plateau

Called them but they refused to take a booking for le Plateau Mont-Royal as they indicated that parking is too hard to find. It didn't seem like they were very accommodating or hardworking as I was told their technicians wouldn't walk over to the apartment if we couldn't guarantee a parking spot right in front.

Jean Valjean in Toronto
Jean Valjean in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Dryer Samsung

We had Servotech to fix our dryer. After calling them, things went easy: Quick appointment, fast service, fair price. The technician came, evaluated the issue professionally and it happened to have the part in his truck. Job clean, no screws lost around, no mess after. Recommended. We keep their number near 911.

Steve Miller in Ottawa
Steve Miller in Ottawa
1 review Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC

LG dryer repair

Servotech came within 45 min and they fixed the dryer in no time. They had the parts in the truck and the service was very fast and professional We recommend them .Thank you for the service . We are from Ottawa and renting this apartment in Montreal for one year

Private User reviews Montreal, QC

Refridgerator & stove

I called Service Servotech more than once for my appliances; refrigerator, dishwasher & glass top stove. Th aprox cost was 150$. The technician is knowledgable & efficient.
Great customer service!
I would recommend this company!

Private User reviews Boucherville, QC

When you need a repair done YESTERDAY!!!

With a large extended family and pool season in full swing, it is a national emergency when our washing machine doesn't work. We called Service Servotech, technician was here the following morning, the problem was identified, a part ordered and FLOWN in and the very next morning at 10:15 am the technician was at our home installing the part. In 15 minutes our machine was as good as new. THANK YOU!!!

More about Service Servotech

For fast professional service for the repair of household appliances and climatisation in montreal – 514-519-3161
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Montreal?