Service Servotech

Reviews for Service Servotech

Christian in Québec
Christian in Québec
1 review Québec City,

Service call for dish washer. Did not deliver.

We made a service call for a mis-functioning dishwasher. A technician was dispatched with a default 90$ travel fee. He came in, looked at the dishwasher, then declared that the installation was incorrect. He then said that he did not perform installation, reconnected the unit as it was (!), and left.
This was never mentioned when we placed the service call.

Refused to take appointment for le Plateau

Called them but they refused to take a booking for le Plateau Mont-Royal as they indicated that parking is too hard to find. It didn't seem like they were very accommodating or hardworking as I was told their technicians wouldn't walk over to the apartment if we couldn't guarantee a parking spot right in front.

Jean Valjean in Toronto
Jean Valjean in Toronto

Dryer Samsung

We had Servotech to fix our dryer. After calling them, things went easy: Quick appointment, fast service, fair price. The technician came, evaluated the issue professionally and it happened to have the part in his truck. Job clean, no screws lost around, no mess after. Recommended. We keep their number near 911.

Steve Miller in Ottawa
Steve Miller in Ottawa
1 review Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC

LG dryer repair

Servotech came within 45 min and they fixed the dryer in no time. They had the parts in the truck and the service was very fast and professional We recommend them .Thank you for the service . We are from Ottawa and renting this apartment in Montreal for one year

Refridgerator & stove

I called Service Servotech more than once for my appliances; refrigerator, dishwasher & glass top stove. Th aprox cost was 150$. The technician is knowledgable & efficient.
Great customer service!
I would recommend this company!

1 review Boucherville, QC

When you need a repair done YESTERDAY!!!

With a large extended family and pool season in full swing, it is a national emergency when our washing machine doesn't work. We called Service Servotech, technician was here the following morning, the problem was identified, a part ordered and FLOWN in and the very next morning at 10:15 am the technician was at our home installing the part. In 15 minutes our machine was as good as new. THANK YOU!!!

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Moffat Dryer Repair

I called Dany because I needed a repair on my dryer. He walked me through the problem on the phone/skype and solved it, without charging. I would call that incredible service! He went above and beyond my expectations and I would defiently refer him to others.

Raoul Tremblay in Toronto
Raoul Tremblay in Toronto
1 review Westmount, QC

Built-in Jenn-Air Fridge

Quick and accurate diagnosis, fast repair. Excellent, professional and efficient service. No mess. Priced right. They accommodated my availability and the whole issue was fixed in about three hours! 100% GO FOR IT!

omnivisiondesign in Montreal
omnivisiondesign in Montreal
1 review Vancouver, BC

Appliance Repair Expert - Montreal

Best appliance repair service in Montreal, in my opinion. Dany arrived at my home/office, Omnivision Design. Appliance repair job was done quickly, quietly, and efficiently. He also showed me how to maintain it to avoid the problem from recurring in the future. I would use his services again.

More about Service Servotech

For fast professional service for the repair of household appliances and climatisation in montreal – 514-519-3161