Cardinal Tree Care

Tree Service
1915-77 Howard St. Toronto ON M4X 1J9
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  Cardinal Tree Care
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cardinal Tree Care

Adam in

After meeting with Blake and getting a quote for some minor pruning to a neglected tree in our backyard we decided to hire Cardinal Tree Care. We are very satisfied with the job done. Blake and his team were punctual, professional and did a great job of walking us through what they planned to do. They were also very competitive on the price based on other cost estimates we received.

We plan on contacting Cardinal Tree Care again for any future tree needs we have.

Thank you very much, Blake!

Carla in Toronto
1 review , ON

Blake and his team came in to remove a 50 foot dead ash tree in my backyard. I got a lot of quotes before I hired this company. Some were more economical, others more expensive but I have to admit Blake was the only one that gave me a sense of confidence that the job would get done.
In six hours my VERY dead tree was down and my backyard was restored to it's pristine condition. The driveway was also cleaned.
I am one happy customer and will definitely use Cardinal Tree Care again.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the kind words, Carla. You and your mother have put a lot of work into your garden so we tried our best to tread lightly. And thanks again for the ice cream!

Tom in Toronto

Blake was prompt and delivered as contracted. His team did a great job.
His quote was competitive.
I would strongly recommend his services.

I would also recommend HomeStars, this was the first time I have used it.

Jean in

Blake was prompt and responsive to emails and calls. He provided an excellent summary of the issues with the dead tree in his estimate and was instrumental in me getting an exemption permit in a timely manner without a full arborist report. His prices are competitive with others who promise more but deliver less.

I will choose them to do the job for my next project too.

Job Price

Thank you very much Jean, glad to hear you had a great experience. Best of luck with your remaining tree, hopefully it isn't as prone to lightning as the other!

- Blake

Ken in Toronto

We hired Aspen Tree to remove a dying Norway maple from the property. Large branches had already fallen in a wind storm. Blake had the debris removed immediately and then helped us obtain the permit from the city for the removal. The job included purchase and planting of a replacement tree as required by the city.

I'm very happy with the excellent work done by Aspen. We were a bit stressed about the deteriorating condition of the maple but Blake helped us by dealing with all of the issues in a professional and timely manner. He is also a very knowledgeable arborist. He helped us chose a new tree suitable for the size and conditions of the property, as well as manage the purchase and the planting.

Job Price

Thank you Ken for the great review, we have a new name these days but still offer the same great tree services, from removal to replanting.

Esther Munroe from East York

We hired Aspen Tree Service to remove some bushes from our property which was done promptly and efficiently. All the debris was removed leaving the front lawn neat and tidy. We were so impressed with Blake Neill and his work that we asked him to build a retaining wall around the front lawn. He purchased and picked up the stones and it is nearly complete. As we weren't sure what we wanted some changes were made and he was very patient throughout this process on a very cold day. He is professional and knowledgeable and we would highly recommend Aspen Tree Care to anyone. Price includes rental of tree planing equipment.

Esther Munroe and Doug Harvey

Job Price

Thank you Esther for the kind words and I'm glad to have been able to help you with your tree project. Talk soon!

Andrew Lyon from Oakville

The job was done as per requirements. The Site was left clean and tidy. Blake was very professional in his manner and presentation. He asked many questions to understand my requirements.

Job Price

Thank you Andrew for the great review, and yes, it's always important to make sure we ask the right questions to understand our client's goals. Have a great growing season this year!

More about Cardinal Tree Care

Cardinal Tree Care provides professional tree services to residential and commercial clients across the Greater Toronto Area.

Our services include: