Alberta Vinyl Windows & Doors Ltd

Reviews for Alberta Vinyl Windows & Doors Ltd

Roy in Calgary
Roy in Calgary

Amazing customer service

After having some issues with the door trim at our lake house in Windermere we contacted our supplier Alberta Vinyl Windows and Doors. The service to repair the trim was beyound amazing. Just one call and the project was completed . It was done in a completely professional way and faster than I expected. This company fully understands what real customer service is about. Thank you to Ron and team for their amazing work.

Thank you for your review. I hope we can do more business in the future.
RS

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

A quality company that you can trust!

I have been using Alberta Vinyl Windows and Doors for all my window and door replacement needs for many years and I have always been very happy with a quality product, great service, and reasonable prices. Recently, I needed some adjustments done on windows that were installed 3 years ago. Alberta Vinyl Windows responded promptly and completed the repairs in a timely manner to my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to recommend this company as a company to trust, and one that stands behind their product. Thank you Alberta Vinyl Windows!

Thanks for your trust and support !

allan ward in Calgary
allan ward in Calgary
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

Great product and people

I use AVWD for all me window and door projects. Ron and Dianne are very helpful and accommodating always supplying a great product my customers love. Highly recommend them for all window and door requirements.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Window and door replacement

I needed new windows and doors for a renovation project. Owners were available to listen to my vision and were very helpful in making my vision come true. Their product was reasonably priced for the excellent quality provided. I am very happy with their service and would highly recommend them to everyone!

fredwing
fredwing
1 review Okotoks, AB

Replacement of the windows

Installation of the replacement glass was excellent and final price was exactly what was quoted.

Thank you for the business. It is appreciated.

More about Alberta Vinyl Windows & Doors Ltd

Windows and Doors add to the curb appeal of your house and property. Whether you are selling your home, building or simply replacing your windows and doors for your personal comfort and energy savings, Alberta Vinyl Windows & Doors can show you the way.

Alberta Vinyl Windows & Doors Ltd. founded in 2003 is a Calgary-based family business that specializes in micro-manufacturing Windows and Fiberglass doors.