Blackrock Works Limited

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M5R1L2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Blackrock Works Limited

Reviews for Blackrock Works Limited

Maria Gielen from Toronto
Maria Gielen from Toronto

deck and patio

I found Frank and Blackrock on homestars.com initially for a design concept for my backyard which was a full shade nightmare. Met with Frank and was given loads of ideas and suggestions and decided it was a good fit - I was right. The Blackrock team did an amazing job, a really unique and cool design, done efficiently, on budget and on time. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend. Thanks guys.. pics to follow.

Ruth  from Toronto
Ruth from Toronto

replace and insulate wall, painting, replace old doors

I used Frank 4 years ago for a kitchen renovation, new kitchen floor, tiling and new bathroom. He made my old North Toronto home modern but still sensitive to the age of the home. Naturally when I needed renos this year, I called Frank. He is VERY polite, professional and a gentleman in every way. I was impressed with the detail his team provided with the curtaining off of the working area and the superb clean-up job after the job was done. I would highly recommend him. He is an asset to his profession. You will NOT be disappointed. The cost of his quotation was exactly what was paid. He stood by his word!!!!!!!! Thank you Frank and your entire team. I will certainly call on you again for any future projects.

Aww, Thanks Ruth. It was our pleasure.

nino in Toronto
nino in Toronto

custom deck

From the time Frank arrived on our property to the moment he left, the jobsite was kept tidy and safe. The quality of the workmanship and professional atmosphere present was refreshing.I had all but thought that the era of the tradesman who come when they say they will and a job cost what they say it will was long gone. Frank restored our faith in contractors. We will definitely call again with our next project no matter what it is.

More about Blackrock Works Limited

Exterior masonry, woodworking & landscaping with a focus on locally sourced materials & native plants. Custom furniture. General contracting & project management. New build & renovation. Blackrock Works, founded in 2003 under the careful guidance and keen eye for design of owner Frank McAuliffe, has positioned itself as a leader ...