KNM Backsplashes

AJ from Hamilton/Burlington
AJ from Hamilton/Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen backsplash

Michel completed our backsplash this week and we couldn't be happier with the results! His attention to detail is impressive to say the least. He arrived on time, completed the work as promised and cleaned up after himself each day. Finding talented trades can be difficult and I would have no reservations about recommending Michel!

Thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation of my services.
Michel, KNM Backsplashes.

More about KNM Backsplashes

I specialize in backsplash installations in the GTA; that's ALL I do. Please call me at 647-293-5293 to arrange for a free visit and a firm quote. For all you need to know about my backsplashes, please go to kijiji. ca and enter 1024499460 in the search box.