Arkady's Painting

pfoo
pfoo
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting High Ceilings

My wife hired Arkady to paint the high ceilings in the foyer and stairwell leading to the second floor, and bulkhead in our kitchen. We provided the paint and just needed the labour.

A security deposit was made to secure the date and time. Not sure we were told of this after our first initial meeting. Not even sure if we asked either so no big deal there.

On the day the work was to be done he arrived earlier than expected. He covered all of the working areas, sanded the required walls. Wife told me he worked through out the day with only 1 small break and was not on his phone either. After the 2 coats were completed he vacuumed and cleaned up the working areas.

As for the work, there is some slight streaking. However I did not purchase top of the line paint. It is still way better then the areas I painted. As for edging there are some areas where the ceiling got some paint and was not a complete clean edge (but you would need tape for that). Lastly, there were a few spots where the handrails had some drips of paint, that I was able to scratch off.

Overall we are pleased with the results and have recommended your business to fellow co-workers. Customer service was great in terms of communicating.

Felix in Richmond Hill
Felix in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quick and Professional Painter

Before starting the job, Arkady was very helpful and knowledgeable over the phone, paid attention to the details and helped us pick the right paint. The job was done very quickly, professionally and flawlessly. Following up the next day is also very nice touch. Highly recommend Arkady’s Painting!

Luciana in Stouffville
Luciana in Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Our new go to painter!

Arkady and his painter were reasonably priced, on time, clean, and professional. We hired him to paint my mother-in-laws house and when the job was complete, and I saw what a great job he did, I sent him to paint my mother's house, my house is next! Not only am I hiring him to paint our house but to remove our stucco as well. I would recommend him over and over again!

Thank you so much Luciana!

Liza
Liza

Living/Kitchen Reno

I need to remove stucco from my living room. My friend recommended Arcadiy. He is professional, reliable, doing a very good job and he really care.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Walls and ceilings painting

We are very pleased with Arkadiy’s professional work done in our house. He came in well prepared and did all work professionally in a timely fashion manor. We will definitely hire him again.

Yuliia
Yuliia
1 review Whitby, ON

Stucco Ceiling Removal

Arkady did a perfect job removing our stucco ceiling on the second floor. He finished everything in 2.5 days and cleaned after himself. The ceiling is done perfectly! We were also highly satisfied with the price. Highly recommend him for any stucco removal/painting projects and we are going to use his services for our future renovation.

vanissimov
vanissimov

Interior painting

Arkadiy and Farkhad did a great job with fixing our ceiling, patching the walls and painting our main floor. They were very neat, demonstrated outstanding work ethic and great attention to detail. They were always punctual and completed the project on budget and on time. I was so happy with their work that I have already asked them to do additional painting (upper level of the house).

Sam201 in Toronto
Sam201 in Toronto
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Painting garage door and trim

From our initial contact with the company to schedule the work, to their professionalism and quality workmanship on the day, it was an all-around great experience. We're very happy with the results and will call on them again for any future jobs.

Alex in Richmond Hill
Alex in Richmond Hill

Excellent Job for 2 garage doors, entrance door

I was so happy with the work of Arkady's Painting.
Excellent job for 2 garage doors and entrance door.
They do excellent work and stick to the schedule. I had great crews working with me and the management team was always accessible. They also have very competitive pricing.
I cannot express how I'm happy with the finished job - when you spend a good amount of money, you want to feel like you got your money's worth and we absolutely do. I recommend them 100%.

Thank you so much for your kind words Alex!

Lou T.
Lou T.

Painting

Excellent workmanship. I've tried others but these guys are super, I can't say enough for them. Would give them 10 stars if there was a choice...Lou

More about Arkady's Painting

Arkadys Painting Services is owned and operated by Arkady Melster. Arkady Melster has over 15 years of experience in the painting and plastering industry which allow him to undertake projects both commercial and residential of virtually any size and shape. Arkady makes sure that his team upholds our 5-star reputation on every job using quality paint e.g. Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams and Dulux. He cares about his customers and takes pride in providing the highest quality and best customer service available out there for a reasonable price. We are so certain of our quality that we will give you a 1 year warranty on all jobs done.
Arkadys Painting Services has 5 core principles that we stand strong by:

Professional Expertise

Superior Quality

Clean Work Area

On Budget

On Time

Arkadys Painting Services specializes in:

RESIDENTIAL

We take special care to ensure your home is painted professionally, efficiently and most of all with the utmost care. We want to make sure that you’re satisfied with the project from start to finish.
COMMERCIAL PAINTING

We believe that your office is far more than just an office or a building- so we pay careful attention to the details. All surfaces are prepared properly and your furnishings, possessions and vital equipment remain protected.
COTTAGE PAINTING

Stand out from the crowd with a fresh coat of paint! We keep your 2 nd home/investment property looking fresh and transform tired, old paint jobs into Cottage Country Chic!
INTERIOR PAINTING
We offer premium interior painting. We specialize in many types of projects regardless of size of the room, shape of the space or scope of the work. If you’re looking to liven up your home and add value, look no further. With Arkadys Painting team you can rest assured that your interior house painting project will be done beautifully, effectively to meet your highest standards!
EXTERIOR PAINTING

Want to give your home a face lift? You got it! Our team specializes in all types of exterior painting. We understand that exterior painting has the most impact on home improvement to maintain the value of your home and protect your investment at the most cost effective way.
COLOUR CONSULTATION

Arkadys Painting Services team are not only painters; we are colour experts! Having a hard time figuring out the best colour for your space? Don’t worry! Our team of experts will help you create dramatic colour schemes that enhance any room while considering walls, trim, ceiling, and architectural features. They will work closely with you to make sure that every detail is personalized to your needs and set to the highest standard!
STUCCO REMOVAL/ SMOOTH CEILINGS/ PLASTER & DRYWALL REPAIRS

Have a crack in the wall or on the ceiling? No problem! Arkadys Painting professionals will analyze your individual situation and provide a solution. Regardless of the size of the repair, our team provides seamless integration of new and old drywall, leaving the wall/ ceiling smooth and ready for painting.
Here are some examples of what we specialize in:

 WATER DAMAGE- Water can be destructive. When it meets the drywall that makes up your interior ceilings it can make them look unsightly.

 PAINTING DAMAGE-We can repair ceilings that have water damage and bring back that freshness to your home.

 SMOKE DAMAGE-Smoke damage to your ceilings can be a vexing problem and is extremely unpleasant to clean. Our company provides top notch services in removing them.

 MOLD REMEDIATION-Common in older homes, excessive humidity and poorly insulated ceilings can lead to mold growth on ceilings. Mold growth due to humidity (as opposed to liquid moisture) is often identifiable by the growth pattern