AP HEATING & TECHNICAL SERVICES INC.

AP HEATING & TECHNICAL SERVICES INC.

Reviews for AP HEATING & TECHNICAL SERVICES INC.

Helen from Vaughan
Helen from Vaughan

repair forced air furnace

My furnace stopped working,so i went on Google to search for someone to repair it. I found AP Heating. He was able to come over within two hours to discover that it was the blower. He had to come back to do the work the next day, He was prompt, others mightn't have been.

Jasbir from Richmond Hill
Jasbir from Richmond Hill

hvace repair

By way of my brother’s suggestion I called AP Heating to come fix my HVAC unit. I was very happy with the service . I found the staff to be very friendly.

Amarmeet from Toronto
Amarmeet from Toronto

gas furnace repair

The customer service from this company is excellent. They let me know what was wrong, what my options were and what was involved in each process. The work was done in the time frame promised.

V.B. from Oakridge
V.B. from Oakridge
1 review London, ON

furnace repair

Naturally it was a broken furnace on the coldest day of the year. I found AP Heating in the yellow pages. He came that day and was able to get the furnace running by using a used part which he later came back and replaced with a new one. He provided quick service and more importantly heat as quickly as possible.

Hardeep from Brampton
Hardeep from Brampton

furnace repair

When I purchased my home I was given a card for AP heating in case I needed it. Several years later I did require someone to come fix my furnace. The service was fast and the cost was reasonable.

H.Judge from Caledon
H.Judge from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

furnace repair

My friend recommended this company to me. We both ended up using him and we were both happy. The work was done quickly and we had heat. I was happy.

Harman from Vaughan
Harman from Vaughan

Furnace Replacement

I just bought my house recently and realized that my furnace will not last whole winter. I started to get quotes and didn't get satisfactory answer until I called AP Heating. Call was responded by knowledgable technician and appointment was booked after providing high level estimates. Technician showed up on time and took all details. On day of installation, technicians started in the morning and work was completed before end of the day. Entire job is done so professionally and I have not had any problem at all. Technicians were so friendly. Based on my experience I have recommended AP Heating to my family members and friends. I hope this review will help viewers as well.

Cindy from Vaughan
Cindy from Vaughan
2 reviews , ON

Furnace Motor Replacement

Furnace stopped working. Called AP Heating and was able to get a technician to come in within 30 minutes to diagnose the problem (a burned out motor). The motor had to to be ordered in and the replacement was quick. Technician was friendly, quick to respond to phone calls and reliable with timelines. I would recommend AP Heating to family and friends, especially in the Vaughan area.

Parmeet from Vaughan
Parmeet from Vaughan

Furnance

I don't have enough words to say my experience. Last winter my furnace stop working. It was one of those days when everything was frozen, so you can imagine my condition. It was around 6:30 pm, when I called AP Heating and Technical Services, my call was responded in well mannered individual and helped me to troubleshot, but it did not work. I was advised that technician will visit with one hour. Technician showed up at 7:15 pm. He was so knowledgable and he identified that it was sensor issue, he had part with him and changed the part same time (mostly technician's response is that part need to be ordered). During Discussion Technician advised me to consider changing water tank, as I always had issue with my rental water tank. I also got my water tank changed from same AP Heating and never have any issues as well as saving rental dollars. I have mentioned their name to all my friends, as it is so hard to find honest and experienced technicians these days.

More about AP HEATING & TECHNICAL SERVICES INC.

AP Heating and Technical Services Inc. is a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning company located in Toronto, Canada. We provide sales, installation and service of heating and cooling products for homes and businesses in Southern Ontario. AP Heating And Air Conditioning is the authorized dealer of many worldwide respected companies ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaughan?