Metro Home and Garden Inc.

Landscape Architects
328 Kipling Avenue Toronto ON M8V 3K7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Architects in Toronto  >  Metro Home and Garden Inc.

Review for Metro Home and Garden Inc.

Shan from Toronto
Shan from Toronto
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

patio installation

Richie was amazing! We were pretty depressed because our first attempt at this project did not go well at all and had a contractor that was a nightmare. But Richie was was honest and professional. He finished our work quickly and PROPERLY. He was a God-send a real miracle when we needed one. My husband and I will were thrilled with his work. My little cellphone pics don't do it justice but I added a pic to show. I would recommend Richie to EVERYONE who is looking for Great, punctual, reliable, and profession work!