Sparkling Clean Carpets Dry Foam

Reviews for Sparkling Clean Carpets Dry Foam

Happy customer  in Hamilton
Happy customer in Hamilton

Incredible service

I had sparkling clean team in to do my large Area rug and micro- suede sectional couch great job dried the same day thanks again! I would recommend this company over and over again

Jennifer-Lynn in Toronto
Jennifer-Lynn in Toronto

Dream foam

I had sparkling clean in this morning I had the D&D special to help with my puppy training issues, my carpets were destroyed right through to the under-pad by our newest family member! Everything came up and out now it’s smelling incredible. They used a dry foam... so basically no drying time. They had top of the line professional equipment that really scrubbed out my carpets. I’m so impressed one time worked like a charm. The guys talked me through Every step. My carpets are deep cleaned much better than steam and the process was much faster. Sparking clean are amazing I had an amazing experience with these guys.

Yes ,When we have urine sitting underlay of hour carpeting .That need to be scrubs with our 150 scrub brush machine with some moisture . Then with our second machine , Then we can extract the urine out . And now when you put your heat or your air conditioning on in your home . Your not breathing that odour in . Thank You again . 905 -549-9994 Sparkling Clean carpets Francine

Adrianne in Stoney Creek
Adrianne in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Living room carpet had horrible Christmas accident!!

Sparkling clean carpets saved the day!! I was having a great Christmas party and then my dog knocked over a bottle of wine and stepped all through my gorgeous white expensive new living room carpet. Yes said white, I’m insane! But I love it. This company was amazing fast and the foam did the trick! Came out Boxing Day and it made it look like it never happen! Thanks again Francine and team.

Lindsay  in Hamilton
Lindsay in Hamilton

Upholstery

I called them to come in and clean. Sadly as I am a single mom on a low income I don’t get the benefit of there great job on eliminating cat stains and odours. I wanted a thouroul cleaning but I can’t I just wish it was more affordable for single moms like me.. that throwing out 500 can be done.. I wish they put that into consideration. Sadly I might not be able to get a proper job done cause it’s not so able finically.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

carpet cleaning service

My brother moved into a rental that smelled strongly of cat urine which was a huge stressor for him. The landlord did not acknowledge the smell but agreed to have the carpets cleaned. The strong cat smell was obvious to John & Francine when they entered and she contacted the landlord to urge using enzyme. As I understand it, he refused but they used it anyway. Thank goodness, since the smell has substantially reduced. There is still an odor, but nothing like it was. They worked very hard to remove the stains and smell to make the rental healthier and more welcoming for the new tenant. They were friendly and very forthcoming with lots of informative information. A huge thanks to them for caring and doing the right thing.

Sarah in Hamilton
Sarah in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Carpet and furniture magic!

Dry foam is absolutely amazing! I’ve gone from using steam cleaning to sparkling clean foam and I will never go back! Amazing product and company. I had a sectional done and carpets due to puppy pee and what a difference! I’ve told all my friends to call. Worth the money!

Patricia in Smithville
Patricia in Smithville
1 review Smithville, ON

Carpets cleaned beautifully

Very dusty carpets now beautifully clean and no chemical smell. !!!! Appreciated the professionalism of the workers. Thanks for sending John and Francine our way. Delightful and knowledgeable. Thank you

Thank you for your business and the review Patricia.

Jodie in Hamilton
Jodie in Hamilton

Carpets cleaned

Our rec room carpets hadn’t been cleaned in many years. They look absolutely amazing and smell great. The guys were friendly and polite. We are so happy with the results and would definitely recommend their services.

Thanks for positive review. We also clean furniture and mattresses.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Carpet Cleaning

I had two area rugs cleaned and was very pleasantly surprised at how well they came up. Much better than I expected. The team were polite and extremely helpful. I would recommend this company

We have many happy repeat customers for our rug cleaning service. Sometimes we are able to eliminate our client from discarding their rugs, so now they come back and clean the same rug every year. It was a pleasure to service you and we appreciate both your positive comments as well as your business.
Francine Timmers, Owner.

Coachwood  Road Resident in Hamilton
Coachwood Road Resident in Hamilton

Service

Good people! Office Staff and the team who completed the service worked hard to satisfy their customers. They were quick in their delivery of service and did a good job!

It is people like yourself that helps our company to grow and be effective.

More about Sparkling Clean Carpets Dry Foam

Sparkling Clean Carpets – Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning in Hamilton
Our Method has been voted BEST by Hamilton’s Readers Choice the last 21 years.

Hours of Operation:
Monday to Saturday - 8am-9pm
Sunday - 9am-6pm

Sparkling Clean Carpets has been servicing the Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Ancaster, Beamsville, Binbrook, Brantford, Caledonia, Carlisle, Grimsby, Millgrove, Mount Hope, Stoney Creek areas with carpet and furniture cleaning. We specialize in using a dry foam cleaning method which leaves your carpets clean and walkable within minutes. We have been voted as one of the best carpet cleaners in the area, by Readers’ Choice and by the Hamilton Spectator.

We offer very competitive rates for all residential and commercial properties. We service residential properties of all sizes, group homes, non-profit housing authorities, senior retirement facilities, long term care facilities, restaurants, apartment buildings, condominiums, offices, medical buildings and other types of commercial facilities. We can provide all kinds of references upon request. Feel free to contact us for your next carpet cleaning requirements. We also offer discounts on multiple building applications.
***
No job is too big or too small for us. We will meet your schedule no matter the time of day including weekends at no additional cost. Feel free to contact our sales staff for exact pricing. Our sales staff is available to service your needs from 8 AM to 9 PM Monday to Saturday.
We offer residential and commercial services including:

Carpet Cleaning
Furniture Cleaning including Leather and Microsuede
Area Rugs
Specialized pet stain/odor removal
Mattress Cleaning – Best way to freshen up your mattress. Recommended yearly to free yourself of dust mites
Seniors Discounts
Same Day or Emergency Service Available

There are many different methods of carpet cleaning. With the help of Nationwide Consumer Testing, I have evaluated the Different Carpet Cleaning Methods so that you, as a consumer, can decide which method is best for your purposes.

The results of these comprehensive tests show that Circular Dry-Foam Carpet Cleaning Method did a superior job over all other processes.
Steam, Chemical Dry, Rotary Brush, Shampoo and other Methods

Nationwide Consumer Testing found that the Steam methods, which are misnamed because they don’t use Steam, did only a surface cleaning. The hot water detergent solution that was shot into the carpet, forced more dirt deeper into the carpet than it removed. Soil removal was 15.6%. The high amount of detergent residue remaining in the carpet caused it to re-soil in 2 to 3 months. Drying time was from 1 to 5 days with the average being 2 1/2 days.

The Chemical Dry, Rotary Brush, and Shampoo methods removed a higher percentage of soil (21% to 46.5%) but the remaining residue was high and it re-soiled in 3 to 5 months. Drying time was from 1 to 4 days with the average being 2 days.

The combination of Shampoo and Steam had poor soil removal (25.1%) with a high level of detergent residue causing carpets to re-soil rapidly in 1 to 2 months. Drying time was from 2 to 7 days with the average being 3 1/4 days.

The aerosol spray cans and the small Shampoo, Steam and Rinse machines-for-rent did such a poor cleaning job that Nationwide Consumer Testing discontinued testing these methods. They said, “They can advertise all they want, but these methods have very poor soil removal and very high detergent residue.”
Circular Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning Method

The Best Carpet Cleaning Process found by Nationwide Consumer Testing is the Circular Dry-Foam Carpet Cleaning Method They said, “Our research shows that the Circular Dry-Foam Carpet Cleaning Method with separate initial and finish vacuuming, really removes the dirt and keeps the carpet looking better, longer.”

The Circular Dry-Foam Carpet Cleaning Method had a very high level of soil removal (92.3%) with little or no soap residue. It doesn’t use harsh detergents which are oily or sticky. Carpets resoiled in 12 to 16 months. Drying time was from 45 minutes to 2 1/2 hours with the average being 1 1/4 hours.