King Drywall Systems

Megan from Whitchurch-stouffville
Megan from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Ceiling

We needed the ceiling in our completed gutted under construction house drywalled quickly before the winter months. Phil and his team were very professional and respectful. Phil prepared us well for the job and his team did a great job of leaving the place as tidy as when they found it.

Christian from Richmond Hill
Christian from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Popcorn removal

I hired Phillip from KDS based on a recommendation from a friend that had done a similar job a while back. The job was to remove the popcorn finish from the ceiling of my living room and dining room. He came to my house soon after i contacted him and provided a well priced quote, and gave me all of the explanations on how the job would get done and what he recommended me to do to prepare the house for the messy task. Him and his crew started the work on the date and time planned, did everything as he had planned, and always kept me up to date on the progress. They finished when they told me the job would get done, and the ceiling looks really good now. There was some significant cleanup to be done afterwards as the dust gets everywhere, but Phillip had already warned me of this. The sealing with painters tape of the kitchen cabinets and other places that we would not need to use during the project was a good decision, as this significantly reduced the cleanup. Now we just need to get the painting done to see the finished product.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Schomberg?