Lanron Inspections

Reviews for Lanron Inspections

lilcesar
lilcesar

Home inspection

Great knowledge from the inspector. Was a breeze to go through. Would definitely recommend lanron

Thank you for your review Cesar. Hope everything works out!

charliekiemele

403 870-3081
Calgary
AB
T2Z 3Y8

Jason met with us and walked us through the inspection process, and explained the reasons for the various procedures and checks.
He was thorough and efficient. We learned a number of tips for maintaining the various appliances.
Also he was fair and balanced. The final report itemized all items that could be a concern, and were documented with photos and
infrared scan images, where applicable.
In conclusion, we would not hesitate to recommend Jason to our friends and associates. CD Kiemele

Hi Charlie, thank you for your kind honest review. It is very appreciated. Best wishes with your new purchase!

atv_mama
atv_mama

inspection of the home we were purchasing.

we had a very good inspection time of 2 to 2 1/2 hours. We were very happy with suggestions and the knowledge of the inspector. We had our realtor recommend this company to us and we are very happy with Jason's inspection. The report that was given to us with all the pictures and any suggestions that are needed to bring things up to code. We didn't have to write any of this out our selves. We are comfortable with the purchase of our home because of the thorough inspection,

Thank you for reviewing us.

Dawn.E.
Dawn.E.

Home Inspection

Jason was thorough and explained everything to me. He made sure I understood, and allowed me to ask questions.

Hi Dawn, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Best wishes with your new home!

Dave
Dave
1 review Drumheller, AB

Home Inspection

Professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgable, thorough, and competitively priced. Highly recommended. I will be using them again for any future home inspections. 10/10.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Best wishes with the property, it has lots of great potential!

bethot2003
bethot2003
1 review Drumheller, AB

House inspection

House inspection as part of condition in purchasing a home.

Jason was thorough and explained his process and findings. He also made an effort to confirm information such as age of hot water tank by comparing to its serial number.

Thanks for taking your time to review me Beth. Best wishes for your home purchase!

Home inspection

Jason Chow is very professional home Inspecter. He has all the right tools to inspect the house. He is very experienced, knowledgeable and honest person. I highly recomend him for property inspection
Thanks
Amit

Hi Amit, thanks for taking the time to review me. Best wishes with everything :)

Kate
Kate

New Home Inspection

We're buying our first home and Jason was recommended to me by a friend. He was extremely pleasant on the phone and explained everything that I needed to do and what to expect. I personally couldn't make it to the inspection myself, but my husband was there and had only positive things to say.

I got the Inspection documents in my email hours later and it was laid out extremely well and organized so I could see for myself where issues are and the recommended fixes for them!

Thanks Jason!

Thanks for taking the time to Review me Kate. Best wishes for your new home and growing family!

charlene
charlene

Home Inspection

Jason provided a thorough inspection of the whole home. Finding and documenting items which may go unseen to the naked eye.

Thanks for taking the time to review us Charlene. Best wishes with your new home!

More about Lanron Inspections

We welcome all our clients to attend their Home Inspection, as we take the time to explain maintenance and upgrade items related to your new home, or any other questions you may have related to your home. We are ITC Certified Level 2 for Thermal Imaging Building Investigations. Thermal Imaging ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Calgary?