COLZ ELECTRIC

Reviews for COLZ ELECTRIC

Complete Dental in Edmonton
Complete Dental in Edmonton

Minor electrical

Chris is friendly and get the work done kind of guy. He was great at explaining work to be done or needed and just got it done with recommendations. We will contact him in future for sure.
Ken
Complete Dental

Hey Ken

Thanks allot for contacting COLZ ELECTRIC for your maintenance needs. Apreciate the review and look forward to working with you in the future

Lisa in Red Deer
Lisa in Red Deer

Electrical Fix

Our dryer was shorting out and Chris was to the rescue. Replaced faulty wiring and the dryer plug and had us safely back in business quickly. We highly recommend Colz Electric to anyone needing anything electric.

Hey Lisa

Glad to help fix your electrical. Thanks for the review and calling COLZ ELECTRIC

Laurence in Calgary
Laurence in Calgary

Tesla 50 amp plug

These guys are awesome. Worked out a time that was good to look over the work and give me a good quote. On the day of installation, called ahead, came on time, quick installation, great work, great cleanup and good price.

Thanks again, charges my Tesla like a boss!

Hey laurence

Glad to help. Working with the customer is our main objective.

Jamie Wilson in Calgary
Jamie Wilson in Calgary

Renovation & Hot Tub

Had Chris & Derek here for kitchen renovation, also added a couple outlets to my basement and installed a hot tub disconnect for the near future. These guys were professional, courteous and efficient! They also showed up when they said they would.... Chris always took my calls or returned them quickly and answered all of my questions. Reasonable pricing, quality work and great customer service. I have a few other projects in mind and I won't even consider calling anyone else.

Hey Jamie

Was a pleasure working with you to finish your projects. Glad to hear, thanks for the time to Wright a review

Henry in Calgary
Henry in Calgary

Panel Upgrade, Potlights and Kitchen Reno

We had Chris and Derek do the electrical work on our home reno. We had new potlights installed in the kitchen and living room, as well as some relocation of switches and brand new electrical for appliances which required a panel upgrade. We also had our old ungrounded circuits protected with GFCI deadfronts. Chris was helpful and accommodating, and answered any questions we had along the way. Great guys to work with.

Hey Henry

Thanks for choosing colz electric. Was great meeting you guys and congrats again to the future addition to the family.

hirthechudik in Calgary
hirthechudik in Calgary

Adding a new plug in, change out some breakers on the panel

They were polite and courteous. They kept in contact of any time delays or when they were going to arrive. They offered to help with a little extras that had nothing to do with the call in. They cleaned up their mess.
Would definitely use them again.

Hey you guys

Was nice meeting you. We try our best to notify if any extra stuff we notice needs to be takin care. Thanks again for choosing COLZ ELECTRIC

Prompted service

Noticed an issue with some breakers in our electrical panel and needed a professional to look it over and resolve any potential problems. Derek came out first thing the next morning as requested. He quickly identified the issue and resolved it, checked everything over for my peace of mind, and answered all my questions. Highly recommend.

Hey

Thanks for giving a shout out to Derek, glad to hear you were pleased with the performance

Laundry room lighting issues

I was painting my laundry room and I went to put back on my light switch cover when sparks came out of the switch. I immediately knew i was doing something wrong and turned off the breaker, i called Colz Electric and they were very accommodating with a time and came the next day fixed the problem and taught me a few things! Excellent experience !

Hey

Thanks for helping us with word of mouth. We like to educate our customers to be safe and now what to look for. Thanks again for the review

Orlando
Orlando

New Bedroom Electrical & Bathroom Inspection

We needed an electrical install in the new bedroom and to inspect a finished bathroom in our walkout family room. We decided to call Colz Electric after reading the reviews and we are glad that we choose this company. Chris went thought what it was necessary to do with this upgrade plus arrange with the City of Calgary to inspect the previously finished bathroom (City inspection fees included in the price). Minor retrofit was needed to put up to code the previous electrical work in the bathroom and at the end everything worked OK. We also opted to upgrade our electrical panel. The quotation was found within the reasonable amount for all the work involved. Thank you Derek for the great job.

Hey Orlando

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Customer satisfaction is a important factor

gilbird
gilbird

Panel Upgrade

Had to upgrade my electrical panel while renovating my basement suite - Chris & Derek have both been patiently helping me with the entire project. Really happy with the panel installation & price. Highly recommend these guys.

Hey Gilbird

Glad to help thanks for using COLZ ELECTRIC

More about COLZ ELECTRIC

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.