COLZ ELECTRIC

Electricians
3044 new brighton gardens Calgary AB T2Z 0A5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  COLZ ELECTRIC
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for COLZ ELECTRIC

frankp192 in Calgary

Second time I used Colz but not the last, He did our Kitchen last time and now the bathroom. Chris did a great job. Made time to use to ensure we did not get delayed, very fair quote, Great suggestions what to use and the lay out. Highly recommend him. I will have him back to do the rest of the Basement.

Hey Frank

Thank you for using us again appreciate working with you. Thanks for the review and happy thanksgiving.

Justin in Langdon in LANGDON
1 review Big Stone, AB

Chris was very accommodating as the weather played havoc with another contractor who had been hired to dig the trench to the shop. He was on time, knowledgeable and friendly.

He also did not attempt to upsell us.

Hey justin

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the work we did for you. Glad to of helped happy thanksgiving

Jeff in Calgary

Chris is a great guy! Honest about the price and excellent service. Billed us for less than original quote because he diagnosed and fixed the problem quickly. Would recommend him to anyone.

Hey Jeff

Thanks for the great review. Honesty and dependability are our number one goals. Glad to help

Claire from Calgary

After reading all the reviews on Homestars, I hired Chris to install various light fixtures in my house.

Chris is a very nice guy, polite, very thorough and has an eye for details - correcting a 1/4 inch light fixture height! - and did a great overall job. He suggested a couple of ideas for my outdoor lights, which I found very useful.

I will definitely hire Chris again just as soon as I find the rest of the light fixtures I need to complete my home indoor décor.

Hey

Was nice meeting you thanks for your time to write a review. Glad to help

Nando DeGirolamo from Calgary

AC wasn't working. Coz Electric diagnosed the problem and repaired it efficiently and effectually. They came back multiple times as required, and after hours, time to ensure the problem was fixed. Thanks again!

Hey Nando

Appreciate the business thanks for contacting COLZ ELECTRIC. Thanks for the review

Mike in Calgary

I recently hired Chris to wire in my garage heater.I found Chris to be very knowledgeable and was great about answering any questions that I had. He did a very clean and professional installation.After the job was complete there was an issue with the breaker that was totally unrelated with the job,Chris looked at it and found the breaker was no good and swapped it out with a spare breaker that was in the panel.He did this without any extra charge,because of this extra effort I will be hiring Chris again when it comes time to update my panel.I will also have no issue referring Chris to anyone requiring Electrical work.Thanks Chris,Great job.

Hey Mike

Glad to help thanks for referring us and writing this review

Liz Shepherd in Calgary

Chris came to my home 3 times during my Reno. Put in new wiring for new appliances including an OTR microwave and updated plugins. Returned after I had decided to move a wall and therefore was required to move some wiring which ran thru the ceiling, he did this with the minimum of repair required to the ceiling. He is quick to do the work, very professional and informative and will certainly be using him again in the near future for more projects.

Hey Liz

Was a pleasure meeting you and working with you to finish your projects. Thanks for the review

Mawji from Calgary

Chris came to my house within hours of me calling for a repair. I was impressed with his knowledge and willingness to take the time to explain my electrical box to me. Although it was a small project I would not hesitate to use him again in the future, super nice guy.

Hey Mawji

Glad to help being thorough is a big part in customer service. Greatly appreciate the review

Trevor Lysyk from Calgary

Overall excellent work by Chris on diagnosing a weird issue in our Kitchen. He was on time, did a little extra work at no charge, and he fully cleaned up before leaving.

To boot he is a great guy and our cat who hates everyone really liked him :)

Will be definitely using Chris and COLZ electric again in the future!

Hey Trevor

We enjoy animals of all kinds, like to call my self the animal whisperer haha. Glad to help out

Stacey Smith in Calgary

I own an older home that has needed some TLC and have not had the best experience with electricians doing the work properly and efficiently. I contacted Chris with an issue that I was having with an exterior GFCI plug. He was able to come the next day and had it working in less than an hour. He was quick, thorough and very patient with my outdated wiring. I honestly wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Hey Stacey

Glad to help thanks for an amazing review

More about COLZ ELECTRIC

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.