COLZ ELECTRIC

Reviews for COLZ ELECTRIC

Adrian from Calgary
Adrian from Calgary

Basement

Colz Electric experience was perfect. Chris was reliable, professional , friendly and on time. Chris visited the following day after we spoke and was provided with a quick and reasonable quote. With my basement completed, It couldn't be more obvious on his level of skill, his know how and the quality of service he provides. I will be using Colz Electric in the future again and would strongly recommend Chris to Family and Friends.

Wow Adrian thanks for the awesome review glad to provide you with our electrical services.

MK from Calgary
MK from Calgary

House Renovation

Chris has helped me and my family on many residential electrical service and repair projects. He is honest, professional, efficient and trustworthy. I have and will continue to recommend his services to friends.

Hey mk
Thanks for taking the time to Write a review. Was a pleasure helping you with your projects.

Kim Rahme from Calgary
Kim Rahme from Calgary

Dining room, bathroom light fixture installation

I got Chris's card from Robinson's Lighting and Bath. I left a message and Chris promptly called me back and we arranged for him to come by the next day to install my dining room and hall light fixtures. I was very happy with his expertise and quality of workmanship. Chris really takes pride in his work! I have had Chris back to install more fixtures for me and I continue to be impressed with his work. He goes above and beyond for his customers. He even saved me a service call by repairing my garage door for me...thanks Chris!

Glad to hear all was done as per your plans and expectations. Was a pleasure to work with you Kim.

Kelly from Calgary
Kelly from Calgary

Electrical work

A neighbour originally recommended Colz Electric when we needed some minor work done quickly in our old house, to satisfy a home inspection issue. Chris came to our house the very next night and was so accommodating and professional. We just used his services again in our new house to install an outlet in our kitchen island. He's honest, knowledgable, and extremely professional. I'll recommend him to anyone who needs a top-notch Electrician. Thanks, Chris!

Hey Kelly

Thanks for taking the time to Write a review I appreciate it. Glad to help with your projects.

Andrea Murphy from Calgary
Andrea Murphy from Calgary

Outlet installation

My experience with Coltz Electric was very good. Chris was punctual, professional and friendly. It was very obvious that his level of expertise plays a role in the qualified and optimal service he provides. His quote was very reasonably priced. I would be confident to use Coltz Electric's services again in the future and to refer Coltz Electric on to a friend and/or family member.

Hey Andrea
Thanks for the review glad to help out at your office. (dedicated 20amp circuit for fax machine)
Thanks COLZ ELECTRIC

Edwin from Calgary
Edwin from Calgary

Basement electrical inspection and upgrade

It was great to work with Chris. He is friendly and has good suggestions about improving the efficiency of the electrical in a home. He helped us get our basement electrical up to code for City inspectors and ready for sale. His estimates were spot on even when unanticipated issue arose from existing electrical work. Thanks again, Chris.

Hey Edwin
Glad to help good luck on your house shopping. Thanks for the review

Greg from Calgary
Greg from Calgary

fireplace and humidifier installation

Chris was originally doing the electrical work for a gas fireplace installation, and he did a great, clean job with many helpful ideas such as how to best run the cables to be as visually discreet as possible. Since I was impressed, I asked for his advice and cost estimates on several other electrical jobs that needed doing around the house, such as installing an outdoor outlet, installing another indoor outlet, and adding a humidifier to the furnace. His costs were very fair, and he did the work on-time and very professionally and conscientiously. He also had several other good suggestions on other miscellaneous electrical issues, and made sure I was very happy with all aspects of his work. I would definitely recommend Chris and Colz Electric to anyone.

Thanks allot for your review. Glad to help you with your projects.

Jared from Calgary
Jared from Calgary

New Garage Wiring

Chris wired my new garage as well as dug the trench and ran the tech cable. He was very informative and made many suggestions that i never thought of. He was always there when he said he would be and got everything done on time. The end result was exactly what i asked for and done in the most professional way. Spot on job. Thanks again.

Glad to hear thanks for the review, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you guys.

Jaret from Calgary
Jaret from Calgary

Basement Renovation

I am a basement developer that worked with Chris on a project. He was very knowledgeable and able to offer useful advice on wiring the basement. He has a good feel for layout of lighting and appropriate switches. He able to advise on all aspects of the electrical work done in the basement. He was courteous to customers, easy to get along with and work with. His costs are very reasonable and his work is above par. I found him to be punctual, efficient and accommodating. I would have no problem recommending Chris to other developers or homeowners needing work done.

Thanks for the review really appreciate it. Look forward to working with you on future projects.

Tobi from Calgary
Tobi from Calgary

Basement Development

We were very happy with Chris and his work in the development of our basement. He was flexible when changes were made, finished his work on time and was very much a perfectionist when it came to his work. We would and will recommend him to anyone! He is very reasonable to work with!!!

Glad to hear all was done as per your plans and expectations. Look forward to future recommendations, was a pleasure to work with you guys.

More about COLZ ELECTRIC

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.