COLZ ELECTRIC

Nicole from Red Deer
Nicole from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

New Hook Ups for RV

Chris was able to come to our site with very short notice and made excellent recommendations for our project. He was a nice guy who was easy to talk too and efficient with his work.

Hey Nicole

Was glad to help with you guys with your new main service, and panel install. Let me know if you have questions about building your cabin (electrical) or needing any more temporary power

Dale
Dale

Converting aerial power service to underground

Wanted to convert unsightly 100 amp aerial power service to underground. Contacted Chris at Colz Electric after reading reviews on HomeStars. Provided a very competitive quote for the conversion, completed the work in a timely manner and paid particular attention to detail.

Hey Dale
Thanks for taking the time to Write a review.
Going to be a very nice yard when all done, glad to be apart of it.

B Cooke from Calgary
B Cooke from Calgary

Trouble shoot a malfunctioning ceiling fan and switch.

Called Chris to come and take a look at a ceiling fan that had stopped working. He communicated well to coordinate a meeting time that worked with our schedule on the date we had agreed on.

Hey Cooke family. Thanks for the review glad to help you out. Location worked out as well.

Stan Korkie from Calgary
Stan Korkie from Calgary

Electrical work

Required a 3-Way switch changed and the bathroom fan was noisy. The switch was changed and the fan didn't need to be replaced, just adjusted. Could have replaced the fan and I never would have known. Appreciated the honesty. On time and kept me up to date. I would recommend Chris and will call him again if anything comes up.

Hey Stan
Thanks for taking the time to Write a review. Appreciated the convenience for scheduling as well. Glad to help with your projects.

Joe Keller from Calgary
Joe Keller from Calgary

Replace all pot lights to LED

Chris was very responsive to our calls and questions when inquiring about replacement of pot lights in our home. He provided us several recommendations at a reasonable cost and performed the work in a professional and timely manner. Chris also has a great work ethic with soft people skills which can be hard qualities to find. We will definitely call on Chris again for any electrical issues or upgrades. Thanks Chris!

Hey Joe
Thanks for taking the time to Write a review. I enjoyed doing work for you guys. Thanks again

Tena McCarthy from Didsbury
Tena McCarthy from Didsbury

Elecrical Panel Upgrade

I initially requested Chris to come out to see about some issues with a couple of lights and our dishwasher. After a review of some of the problems, it was apparent that there were a few more serious problems and it really warranted a panel upgrade. Chris sent me a quote for the work and we agreed to proceed. I am so pleased that we did the work. The new panel is great, all up to code now, no more shorts, the aluminum wiring now updated, and everything neatly labelled and connected. Chris is a man of his word, he showed up as promised, the bill was as quoted and his workmanship is incredibly neat. I would not hesitate to hire him again or recommend him. Our house is over 55 years old, so not an easy update by any means.

Wow thanks for the review Tena. Appreciate you taking the time to write this, Glad to help with the safety of your home.

Jason Kampala from Calgary
Jason Kampala from Calgary

Electrical assistance

We have recently begun using Colz Electric to assist our installers when needed for Fireplace installations. He is always able to accommodate our schedules and is very prompt in his responses. All of Colz Electric work is very neat and clean and our customers are very please with the way he leaves their homes.

Hey Jason

Thanks allot for the review always a pleasure to help on your installs. Looking forward to future projects.

Adrian from Calgary
Adrian from Calgary

Basement

Colz Electric experience was perfect. Chris was reliable, professional , friendly and on time. Chris visited the following day after we spoke and was provided with a quick and reasonable quote. With my basement completed, It couldn't be more obvious on his level of skill, his know how and the quality of service he provides. I will be using Colz Electric in the future again and would strongly recommend Chris to Family and Friends.

Wow Adrian thanks for the awesome review glad to provide you with our electrical services.

MK from Calgary
MK from Calgary

House Renovation

Chris has helped me and my family on many residential electrical service and repair projects. He is honest, professional, efficient and trustworthy. I have and will continue to recommend his services to friends.

Hey mk
Thanks for taking the time to Write a review. Was a pleasure helping you with your projects.

Kim Rahme from Calgary
Kim Rahme from Calgary

Dining room, bathroom light fixture installation

I got Chris's card from Robinson's Lighting and Bath. I left a message and Chris promptly called me back and we arranged for him to come by the next day to install my dining room and hall light fixtures. I was very happy with his expertise and quality of workmanship. Chris really takes pride in his work! I have had Chris back to install more fixtures for me and I continue to be impressed with his work. He goes above and beyond for his customers. He even saved me a service call by repairing my garage door for me...thanks Chris!

Glad to hear all was done as per your plans and expectations. Was a pleasure to work with you Kim.

More about COLZ ELECTRIC

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.