COLZ ELECTRIC

3044 new brighton gardens Calgary AB T2Z 0A5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  COLZ ELECTRIC

Reviews for COLZ ELECTRIC

Joe Keller from Calgary

Chris was very responsive to our calls and questions when inquiring about replacement of pot lights in our home. He provided us several recommendations at a reasonable cost and performed the work in a professional and timely manner. Chris also has a great work ethic with soft people skills which can be hard qualities to find. We will definitely call on Chris again for any electrical issues or upgrades. Thanks Chris!

Hey Joe
Thanks for taking the time to Write a review. I enjoyed doing work for you guys. Thanks again

Tena McCarthy from Didsbury

I initially requested Chris to come out to see about some issues with a couple of lights and our dishwasher. After a review of some of the problems, it was apparent that there were a few more serious problems and it really warranted a panel upgrade. Chris sent me a quote for the work and we agreed to proceed. I am so pleased that we did the work. The new panel is great, all up to code now, no more shorts, the aluminum wiring now updated, and everything neatly labelled and connected. Chris is a man of his word, he showed up as promised, the bill was as quoted and his workmanship is incredibly neat. I would not hesitate to hire him again or recommend him. Our house is over 55 years old, so not an easy update by any means.

Wow thanks for the review Tena. Appreciate you taking the time to write this, Glad to help with the safety of your home.

Jason Kampala from Calgary

We have recently begun using Colz Electric to assist our installers when needed for Fireplace installations. He is always able to accommodate our schedules and is very prompt in his responses. All of Colz Electric work is very neat and clean and our customers are very please with the way he leaves their homes.

Hey Jason

Thanks allot for the review always a pleasure to help on your installs. Looking forward to future projects.

Adrian from Calgary

Colz Electric experience was perfect. Chris was reliable, professional , friendly and on time. Chris visited the following day after we spoke and was provided with a quick and reasonable quote. With my basement completed, It couldn't be more obvious on his level of skill, his know how and the quality of service he provides. I will be using Colz Electric in the future again and would strongly recommend Chris to Family and Friends.

Wow Adrian thanks for the awesome review glad to provide you with our electrical services.

MK from Calgary

Chris has helped me and my family on many residential electrical service and repair projects. He is honest, professional, efficient and trustworthy. I have and will continue to recommend his services to friends.

Hey mk
Thanks for taking the time to Write a review. Was a pleasure helping you with your projects.

Kim Rahme from Calgary

I got Chris's card from Robinson's Lighting and Bath. I left a message and Chris promptly called me back and we arranged for him to come by the next day to install my dining room and hall light fixtures. I was very happy with his expertise and quality of workmanship. Chris really takes pride in his work! I have had Chris back to install more fixtures for me and I continue to be impressed with his work. He goes above and beyond for his customers. He even saved me a service call by repairing my garage door for me...thanks Chris!

Glad to hear all was done as per your plans and expectations. Was a pleasure to work with you Kim.

Kelly from Calgary

A neighbour originally recommended Colz Electric when we needed some minor work done quickly in our old house, to satisfy a home inspection issue. Chris came to our house the very next night and was so accommodating and professional. We just used his services again in our new house to install an outlet in our kitchen island. He's honest, knowledgable, and extremely professional. I'll recommend him to anyone who needs a top-notch Electrician. Thanks, Chris!

Hey Kelly

Thanks for taking the time to Write a review I appreciate it. Glad to help with your projects.

Andrea Murphy from Calgary

My experience with Coltz Electric was very good. Chris was punctual, professional and friendly. It was very obvious that his level of expertise plays a role in the qualified and optimal service he provides. His quote was very reasonably priced. I would be confident to use Coltz Electric's services again in the future and to refer Coltz Electric on to a friend and/or family member.

Hey Andrea
Thanks for the review glad to help out at your office. (dedicated 20amp circuit for fax machine)
Thanks COLZ ELECTRIC

Edwin from Calgary

It was great to work with Chris. He is friendly and has good suggestions about improving the efficiency of the electrical in a home. He helped us get our basement electrical up to code for City inspectors and ready for sale. His estimates were spot on even when unanticipated issue arose from existing electrical work. Thanks again, Chris.

Hey Edwin
Glad to help good luck on your house shopping. Thanks for the review

Greg from Calgary

Chris was originally doing the electrical work for a gas fireplace installation, and he did a great, clean job with many helpful ideas such as how to best run the cables to be as visually discreet as possible. Since I was impressed, I asked for his advice and cost estimates on several other electrical jobs that needed doing around the house, such as installing an outdoor outlet, installing another indoor outlet, and adding a humidifier to the furnace. His costs were very fair, and he did the work on-time and very professionally and conscientiously. He also had several other good suggestions on other miscellaneous electrical issues, and made sure I was very happy with all aspects of his work. I would definitely recommend Chris and Colz Electric to anyone.

Thanks allot for your review. Glad to help you with your projects.

More about COLZ ELECTRIC

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.