Integrated Contracting

Reviews for Integrated Contracting

Eileen from Milton
Eileen from Milton
1 review Hamilton, ON

General contracting: walls, painting, electrical

I met Chris when I bought my first investment property in 2012. He walked through the property with me and made recommendations to make the property structurally sound and safe. He explained things thoroughly and was patient with my questions. Chris and his team completed the job within timelines and within the estimated budget. Chris was very conscientious about the work and called me about any concerns. I was completely satisfied with this job. On another occasion, I called Chris for an appliance repair. Chris’ team completed the job very quickly and was very professional with the tenants. Again, I was completely satisfied with Chris’ service. In general, Chris has been available for random questions that I’ve had about home repair and has provided referrals for other resources. I would highly recommend Chris. He’s professional, efficient, on budget, accessible, honest and an overall nice guy.

David Pereira from Mississauga
David Pereira from Mississauga

General Contracting, Flooring; Walls, Ceilings

We had Chris and his team do some work for us on an investment property in 2013. Recently, we bought a house in Mississauga and wanted a lot of renovations done. After meeting with and getting quotes from 4 contractors, we decided to work Chris. We are very happy we made that choice.
Some of the highlights of working with Chris include :
* He worked hard to stay on budget
* He kept us well informed throughout the project
* He finished reasonably close to the timelines.
* He did walk-throughs with us regularly
* His team was friendly and professional
* The work was done with high-quality
* He was able to work with outside contractors we had for the kitchen and for the painting.
* Communication was clear throughout and whenever there were questions, they were settled quickly through a phone call, email or meeting
* He provide guidance when we requested it that suited our tastes and budget

I would be happy to recommend Chris to anyone looking for a conscientious general contractor who can be trusted.

- David

Gillian in Toronto
Gillian in Toronto
2 reviews Port Hope, ON

2 investment properties converted from single family homes to student rentals

Chris is a fantastic contractor. Trustworthy, on budget, extremely knowledgeable and just plain nice too. We have worked together on 2 projects where homes I purchased needed to be completely converted from a single family homes to student rentals. Everything needed to be done... And done quickly. Chris NEVER disappointed. His team and him worked so diligently to ensure that everything was completed on schedule and on budget. Most importantly the quality of the work is fantastic. I intend to buy many more properties in Hamilton and won't use anyone else.

Jason Quehl from Toronto
Jason Quehl from Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof Structure Repair

I have been doing business with Integrated Contracting over the last three years and they have always delivered high quality work on time and on budget. This time we required a repair to the entire roof structure of a rather large house in downtown Hamilton. Integrated Contracting went over and above on this job by first patiently explaining the ins and outs of roof repairs (that are not just shingle replacements), then by trying to salvage as much of the existing roof structure and then by finally completing the work very quickly and with high quality.

When I hire Integrated Contracting I am always reassured that I am getting a good value and that the job will be done right and quickly. Too bad I can't find anybody this good in Toronto.

More about Integrated Contracting