Level Master Concrete Floor Leveling

paul in Richmond
paul in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

townhouse upper floor levelling

wanted to thank level master for their amazing floor they poured at my townhouse. best customer service ive ever had from a contractor. exact quote and were professional clean and quick. perfect level floor. highly recommended . thanks lucas , paul

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Leveling basement floor in old house

Lucas took the time to understand what the problem with the floor was.

He ground it down carefully making sure that the floor would slope as needed.

The result was that the Lino installers were able to install the covering without any patching.

The work was done on time and budget and the work area was left clean.

Hi Eric and thank you for your review. One thing I can promise at the start of every estimate is that I listen to the customers. What sort of circumstances do they have on their project. Then I'm able to explain what it is I need to do to fix their floors. Once we both know what our intentions are it's then a calm and focused approach the rest of the installation.

The way I'm able to do these floor leveling repairs with such confidence is that I actually know what I'm doing. I know #1 how to provide warranty approved repairs and #2 what other trades or who else is relating on me so that the next part of the renovation is successful.

I'm always happy to know my crew and I do consistent quality work and everyone's satisfied.

Lucas Paprocki
LEVEL MASTER

richardp in Vancouver
richardp in Vancouver

Diligent and excellent

After another contractor left me out to dry by increasing his price for leveling the floor by 5X (from 7 to 35 bags plus over a $1000 extra in labour) and delaying the project by two weeks, I called Lucas, who was out of town at the time, and he he gave me a quote over the phone.

He started work within two days because he knew I was in a time crunch.

It was a lot of work. They had to grind down a huge hump in the middle of the floor and it took them days. They were at it for three full days. Then they poured and got me a subfloor that is perfect and smooth.

Lucas and his crew were dedicated, meticulous, and very skilled. They went above and beyond in all ways.

I can't praise them enough.

Hi Richard, I see this all too often. Inexperienced installers underestimating a leveling job then asking for more money and time from the customer. We have always delivered our services on time and on budget. All our customers share the same pleasant experience working with LEVEL MASTER. Thank you again for your business!

Marc Fournier in Burnaby
Marc Fournier in Burnaby

Condominium floor leveling

Lucas was very professional. Took his time to explain what needed to be done and gained my trust. He is very patient.
The result exceeded my expectation! When I inspected the floor with him, I could not see any default. The floor looked perfect!
I had no complaints from my neighbors about the noise. (They had been warned prior to the process.)
I am totally satisfied with the work done and would highly recommend him to anyone who need to have their floor redone. I had to pay extra to bring him to Victoria from Vancouver and it was totally worth it!

What's totally worth it is seeing all my customers extremely happy with our process and end results. So thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It was a nice trip to Victoria and you are a fantastic client of ours. Enjoy your newly leveled floors Marc!

Steve T. in Richmond
Steve T. in Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Floor leveling

Lucas is one of the most professional contractors I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He is reliable, easy (and fast) to communicate with, and clearly takes great pride in his work. From the initial estimate to final product, Lucas explained everything, and went out of his way to make the whole process easy and headache-free. Lucas really went above and beyond. He was very accommodating to my requests, and worked with me to tactically approach the leveling of my subfloor in such a way as to help save me a significant amount of money on the job. I'm extremely happy with the work they performed, and highly recommend Level Master to anyone who needs to level their subfloor. Thanks again, Lucas!

Thanks for your review Steve. It's always nice to be able to save on a floor leveling installation. Not always the case due to logistics of the floor but in your case my team was able to reduce the number of bags originally quoted for.
These leveling installations come with a cost and I always trying to keep those costs down to stay competitive. Enjoy your newly levelled floors.

Elton in White Rock
Elton in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Basement Slab Leveling

I recently contracted Levelmaster to level/flatten my basement floor. This is an essential part of the process when installing Hardwood flooring on top of a concrete slab.
Lucas was very professional and easy to deal with(as was the entire Levelmaster crew). The job was completed on time and as per quote.
My floor is flat and level, ready for the Hardwood install.
I would definitely recommend Levelmaster to anyone looking for this kind of service.

Hi Elton, thank you for your great review. It was our pleasure to level your basement floor and I liked the part you mentioned of the importance of leveling prior to a hardwood floor installation. Our system guarantees a perfect finish for any type of flooring. Enjoy your new floors. LM.

Marla in Toronto
Marla in Toronto
1 review New Westminster, BC

Floor levelling - customer service

I spoke with Lucas on three separate occasions when commencing our kitchen renovation and to discuss the need for floor levelling. In the end, we did not require his services but felt his level of customer service, professionalism and willingness to provide guidance and insight deserved recognition. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone seeking floor levelling services to reach out to Lucas. He was a pleasure to speak to.

Many thanks,

Marla Teleske
New Westminster BC

Wow Marla, I don't believe I've ever received a review for estimating a project before. I'm flattered you took the time to inform customers about your experience with our estimating process. We did not end up leveling a new floor for you but I know we gained you as a supporter of our company. Thank you again, LEVEL MASTER.

dennis3261 in Burnaby
dennis3261 in Burnaby

Downstairs Slab Foundation Renovation

These guys were awesome. Lucas explained the issues with the floor very clearly and outlined a plan to make it perfect for our renovations. The crew were very professional and courteous throughout the project. No left over mess and daily updates on the progress. We are extremely happy about the results and would use them again if ever needed. Our floors look better than new. Highly recommended.

Thank you Dennis for writing us a fantastic review. Its part of the service we provide day after day. Enjoy your newly levelled floors.

Dave
Dave
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

condo cement sub floor

Levelmaster was able to remove the parts of the slab that were 2 inches high and re-pour a level slab in preparation for our hardwood install. we appreciated the clean up at the end of the job. the use of the dust reduction vacuums really seemed to work. this was a challenging job that required daily updates from levelmaster. the communication was great.

Hi Dave, and thank you again for another review. It was great to have been able to remove those extremely high sections out prior to leveling your living room. This greatly reduced the side of your floor we had to raise up with leveling compounds. Thank you again for your business.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Kitchen, Family Room, Laundry floor leveling

I had Lucas and his team level our floors in our family room, kitchen and laundry. They started the project as promised, were on time each day, were very pleasant to work with and left the place clean and tidy each day. The price was based on a formula by which the bags of leveling agent was taken into account. At the end of the project, they had used less product than estimated and the savings were passed on to me. I really appreciated Lucas's honesty and would highly recommend his company for any floor leveling project you may have. Thank you Lucas and keep up the good work!! Scott in North Vancouver

Hi Scott, thank you for the great review. Honestly has always been a huge part of our success over the years. Enjoy your newly leveled floors.

More about Level Master Concrete Floor Leveling

At LEVEL MASTER we specialize in Concrete Floor Leveling. We offer free estimates, a 5 year warranty and insured workmanship with every project. With our patented screed system technology we are able to perfectly level any sub floor, anywhere no matter how uneven it is. We have over 18 years ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Burnaby?