New Hues Painting

Judy
Judy
1 review Burlington, ON

popcorn ceiling removal.

Very difficult job, large sloping ceiling leading to second floor loft and the loft itself, some areas are 20 feet up and some are just very hard to reach. Eros and Rob did the work, they are incredibly polite and work very hard, showed up when they said they would and finished when they said they would. Clean up we had to do afterward was minimal. Overall, we couldn't be happier with the job, and would recommend these guys without any reservation..

Thank you John and Judy.

Tracey O.
Tracey O.

Office painting

My company contacted New Hues in the fall of 2018 to quote the painting of some of our internal offices which we had anticipated being done over the Christmas holidays. The sales person they sent was knowledgeable and friendly and took the time to measure and ask questions about the spaces. Their written quote, which we received two days later, was detailed and professional, allowing us to alter if we needed to. It was later determined that the painting would have to be put off due to year end budgetary restraints. When my company received the go ahead in March, New Hues was the only company I called back in to review and revise, if needed, their quotation. Why? Because New Hues was the only company that stayed in touch with my organization without being harassing, letting us know they were still ready whenever we were able to go forward.

New Hues returned to confirm the spaces that were being painted and the scheduling of. We arranged to have them come in over a weekend so that there was less disruption to our staff. Unfortunately, we had to call them three days before the start of the job to post-pone due to changes within our offices. They were very flexible with us and came in two weeks later to start and complete the work over a two day weekend. I want to add that my organization has specific colours which New Hues had to match and they were perfect!

The work of the New Hues team is impeccable and clean. The staff at New Hues is friendly and professional and communicate well. It was very easy to work with everyone and our organization was very pleased with their work and our relationship.

Highly recommend!

Thank you Tracey.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Full Home Paint

Full home renovation, painting completed in a timely manner. When the job was complete we did a walk through and anything that was missed was immediately fixed. All work was done extremely well! Very happy.

Rebecca:
Thank you for taking the time to prepare this review.

We enjoyed working with you on this project and look forward to hearing from you when you are in need of our services.

Tatiana in Toronto
Tatiana in Toronto
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Hallway,stairwell painting

Great job, unfortunately I did not understand the quot clearly so the rads were not included. However, they said they will do them. Very professional and I will be hiring them again!!!!

Hi Tatiana,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad we were able to continue our relationship and sign work for the exterior painting you would like to have completed in the Spring. We look forward to working with you again!

Best,
Anson

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Removal of hideous stipple ceilings

Had a shortlist of 3 contractors. Anson turned up and was without doubt the most professional.

Hired them on the spot. Anson and his team turned up when they said they'd turn up, worked ferociously removing every single trace of revolting popcorn ceiling in less than the time they'd estimated - that included re-painting the resulting smooth ceilings and touching up some patches.

Could not recommend New Hues enough.

Hi Rob,

Wow! Thank you very much for your review of our company! I am very pleased to hear that we went above and beyond your expectations for this particular project. Both you and Sara were a pleasure to work with and I knew our team of professionals would demonstrate to you the difference be tween a good paint job and a great paint job! We hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas holiday and a Happy New Year! All the best with 2019 and we look forward to working with you on the next project!

Best,
Anson

kerrm
kerrm

House painting

Great work. Easy to book the and they came super quick to visit the house to give a quote. Everything looks amazing and no problems at all

Thank you for your review, Megan! We are pleased that you and Mike loved the work and service we provided! All the best with your new home and your new addition to the family!

Patti
Patti
3 reviews Burlington, ON

interior house painting

I received the quote on a Tuesday and the work was scheduled for two days later. They showed up on time, painted all of my hallways in one day. the house was spotless when they left. A great job!!

Thank you Patti. We look forward to working with you again when the need arises.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Overall good service

I hired this company based on good reviews on HomeStars. The Sales Representative got back to me very quickly and arranged a visit to my home for a quote within a couple of days of initial contact. He was professional and provided me with a quote lower than another company to do the job. They painted two bathrooms in entirety and also filled in holes and did touch up painting throughout the house to prepare it for sale. They indicated it would take one day to do the job. In actuality, I think they needed a bit more time/a longer than usual day to do the job, because they ended up having to rush to finish within the days limit. I checked the work at the end of the day and in their haste they had forgotten a few tiny details. I contacted the company and they came the very next day to finish up without complaint. Overall, I am satisfied with the service from the company.

Hi, Corrie! I'm glad we could help get your house ready in time for sale. Have a great and safe winter!

Kay
Kay
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior paint

The New Hues crew were incredibly professional. We changed our painting requests several times and they were gracious each time. I highly recommend this company for exterior painting jobs.

Kay thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again.

paula, h.
paula, h.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Painted the walls and ceilings of our kitchen, dining room, family room and hallway

Anson came to the house to measure and gave us a good and competitive quote. Aros and Sean did a fantastic job, especially with the 19 foot ceiling in our hallway. Cleanup was done every day before they left. They were courteous and respectful. Out of five quotes, I am glad I decided on NewHues for the job. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you for your glowing review, Paula! We look forward to working with you on the next project!

More about New Hues Painting

New Hues Painting provides professional painting services to residential, business and industrial clients in Oakville and Burlington area. Extensive product knowledge and the use of highly skilled tradespeople ensure that New Hues Painting’s customer service standards are unparalleled in the industry and aggressively maintained.

Each member of our team will personally work to guarantee your satisfaction at every stage of the painting process. Equipped with in-depth product and service knowledge, the Niagara-based, Hamilton-based, Burlington-based or Oakville-based team will provide expert guidance in paint type selection, determining the correct preparation and best painting methods for your home or business property. The services provided by New Hues add value to your property by providing a quality product and result that has endurance and beauty.

Interior services:
- Filling nail holes/blemishes
- Caulking gaps in trim
- Sanding between coats
- Cleaning and taping where necessary
- Perfect cut lines

- Benjamin Moore
- Dulux
- Farrow and Ball
- Glidden
- Modern Masters (metallic paints)
- Pittsburgh Paints