New Hues Painting

Reviews for New Hues Painting

carolahern
carolahern

Painting

We were preparing to sell our house and our real estate agent recommended this company. Erose, the painter, was professional, meticulous, and expedient....PLUS he did this job on a holiday day as our job was time sensitive.we are very happy with the outcome.

Thank you for your kind review! We always strive to go above and beyond our client's expectations!

Matt S.
Matt S.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Ceiling knockdown, painting all walls.

Hues did a great job on ceilings. Removed the popcorn everywhere. Flat on main level and California everywhere else. Night and day change.
Paint was also very well done. Few touch ups for us to do on our own after but traded that for the ability to have the weekend free.
Anson and his team kept us informed and everything was transparent from the first email. Great price and a job well done. Would recommend for sure!
Only complaint is some paint got on some moving blankets (very minor). Wish I could give 4 1/2 stars for that.

Hi Matt,

It was a pleasure to assist you and Danielle with your home renovations! We appreciate your feedback on the work and service we provided! We look forward to working with you on the next project!

Regards,
Anson

stanmartin
stanmartin
1 review Burlington, ON

Painting condo unit before putting it up for sale

My wife's parents moved to long term care, so we wanted to freshen up their condo before selling it. I contacted Dylan for an estimate and he met me the next day. He understood we wanted to begin the job as soon as possible. Within the week, his team had begun to paint. Anson was the on-site project leader. He and his team did a terrific job not only with the paint, but also patching walls that had been damaged by my father-in-law's wheelchair. They took down the bed lift and restored the ceiling. They did a great job cleaning up. Dylan and Anson were both professional and friendly. It was a pleasure to do business with them. I would recommend New Hues Painting without hesitation.

Stan thank you for the glowing review.

It was a pleasure working with you.

Ian
Ian

Stucco Removal and Ceiling Painting

Overall the quality of work was quite well done. Cause of the drop in rating is due to a lack of attention to detail in the cleanup. Our walls were covered in stucco dust after the job was done and it took professional cleaning to fix the situation. Company provided a $50 credit to atone for the mistake

Hello Ian,

This is the first I am hearing about this. I apologize for the problem you have encountered. Can you please provide me with your phone number or call me on my cell phone, 905 407-4289 and I will do everything in my power to rectify the situation.

Dylan Suitor
Owner, New Hues Painting

ashleyemead
ashleyemead
1 review Milton, ON

Stairwell painting

They covered the areas I could not. Showed up on time and were very friendly. They worked with our schedule and communicated clearly and in a timely manner.

Thank you Ashley for your review. We look forward to working with you again.

Jdk in Burlington
Jdk in Burlington

House painting

We would like to thank Eric and John for the painting of our home . They were very neat and tidy. They also were respectful of our presence. I would definitely recommend new hues for anyone's painting needs. We were very pleased with the results.

Thank you Jack. We appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Eric and John.

hildiedube
hildiedube
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen cupboards

We had our 25 year old kitchen cupboards painted by Michele. We liked her from the minute we met her. She is knowledgeable and experienced. Unfortunately due to the strong finish we had some peeling noted. Michele re did the whole project by resending and painting and installed new hardware as well.
The whole kitchen is transformed and looks stunning. Now we are deciding on new lights. Thanks so much Michele for your dedicated work!
Hilda

Hell Hilda,

Thank you for the kind words. We're committed to making sure our clients are fully satisfied before payment and this is another example.

Keep us in mind for all of your painting needs!
Dylan

m_sidarous
m_sidarous

Painting

New hues was great to work with, we had a big job and the work was done well. Whenever we had any concerns they were addressed fairly promptly and to our satisfaction. The crew was professional and the work was well done.

It was a pleasure working with you Matt and we look forward to working with you again once your basement is ready for paint.

Dylan and the New Hues team.

e.fung
e.fung

Kitchen Painting

New Hues Painting did a wonderful job. The Painters were very professional and provided great service.

I am very pleased with the quality of their work. I will definitely call on them again.

Thank you for the review. We look forward to working with you again.

Patti in Burlington
Patti in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

I had my kitchen cabinets painted by Hues painting. Dylan was always on time for our meetings and available when I had a question. Michelle did an amazing job painting the cabinets, the kitchen looks brand new.

Thank you Patti, enjoy your new home! Thank you for your referral and your trust the whole way!

Dylan

More about New Hues Painting

New Hues Painting provides professional painting services to residential, business and industrial clients in Oakville and Burlington area. Extensive product knowledge and the use of highly skilled tradespeople ensure that New Hues Painting’s customer service standards are unparalleled in the industry and aggressively maintained.

Each member of our team will personally work to guarantee your satisfaction at every stage of the painting process. Equipped with in-depth product and service knowledge, the Niagara-based, Hamilton-based, Burlington-based or Oakville-based team will provide expert guidance in paint type selection, determining the correct preparation and best painting methods for your home or business property. The services provided by New Hues add value to your property by providing a quality product and result that has endurance and beauty.

Interior services:
- Filling nail holes/blemishes
- Caulking gaps in trim
- Sanding between coats
- Cleaning and taping where necessary
- Perfect cut lines

- Benjamin Moore
- Dulux
- Farrow and Ball
- Glidden
- Modern Masters (metallic paints)
- Pittsburgh Paints