Cloud White Painting

Reviews for Cloud White Painting

Maria in Mississauga
Maria in Mississauga

Reliable, good quality painters

Walter and his team were excellent. He came to give me a quote the same day I called him. They showed up when they said they would everyday, and anything extra I asked them to do they did so cheerfully. Very professional, fast, got the big job done in a week and price was reasonable for their great quality work.

Thank you Walter and Tomasz!

Dear Maria.
Thank you for your business and a nice review. It was a pleasure to work in your house.
Merry Christmass to you and your Family

Herb & Yvonne in Toronto
Herb & Yvonne in Toronto

Excellent work

We used Walter, Cloud White Painting, in the summer to paint our deck privacy screens and were so pleased with his work we asked for a quote for our main room and the 4 level staircases plus landings. We called him 4 months later, he honoured his earlier quote and started shortly after. His work is careful and excellent, he arrived on time and tidied up each evening. Nothing seemed like too much trouble for him. As an added recommendation, our neighbours are now having him paint in their home tomorrow.

Dear Herb&Yvonne.
Thank you for the work and great review.
Customers like you keep me motivated to put my hart into my work

Walter the Painter

Paint master suite and stairwell

Walter provided an estimate the same day I contacted him, and unbelievably got the job DONE by the end of the next day. He and his associate did an excellent job of painting my master suite, a stairwell, and a ceiling, all with no leftover mess. The work was done well, and I pay attention to details. He helped me with the color choice, was very personable and I didn't mind having him in my home for the day. A great experience hiring Cloud White. I will definitely call him again for the next project.

Dear Carmen
Thank you for the job.
It was a pleasure to meet you and work in your home
Walter

Drywall Repair, Painting, basement, ding room and kitchen.

I have had Walter work on my house on three different occasions. Our house is very old which presents many drywall challenges. Walter took it all in stride. He is excellent at installing crown mouldings as well!
Walter's service is friendly, meticulous,and well priced. I wouldn't think of hiring anyone else!

Thank You for nice review . Its always a pleasure to work in your home

Alicia C.
Alicia C.
5 reviews York, ON

Painting and crown moulding

We are very happy with the paint job that Walter did. Plus, he was a pleasure to work with. Walter is also very meticulous and cleaned up after himself. We love the paint colours that he recommended. He also installed crown moulding in our main floor and painted all of the trims - we are so happy with the results. We would recommend Walter in a heartbeat and we will definitely hire him again.

Dear Alicia
Thank you for the work and kind review

Lindsay from Chelmsford
Lindsay from Chelmsford

Painting

Walter and Thomas did a great job. They were available to do the job within a week of the estimate. They did an excellent job in carefully painting several areas of my main floor...very neat, clean, and straight. They protected my floors and furniture during the job. They didn't leave a stray drop of paint anywhere. It looks great. They were cheerful and accommodating, and Walter checked to see if I was happy with the job. They were recommended by a family member, and I will recommend them to others. Thanks, Walter!

TOPeeps from Toronto
TOPeeps from Toronto

Painter

Extremely happy that I hired Cloud White painters, they did an amazing job! I called Walter a week before I needed to stage my home and he was able to accommodate this tight schedule and still do perfect job. They were on time and were thoughtful enough to follow up with us to ensure the job was done right. They took care of moving the furniture and pictures off the walls and replaced them back perfectly. Walter also helped us with our laminate floor, which has never looked so good. Thank you!

Thanks For your Review

Marilyn Hooker from Oakville
Marilyn Hooker from Oakville

Painting

Recommended to me by a friend and I have since recommended Cloud Painting to another friend. Extremely pleased with the work and will certainly call them again in the future.

Sue Newman from Oakville
Sue Newman from Oakville

Painting

I got cloud white's name from a friend who used them and was very happy with their work. I have recommended them as well. Excellent work, clean ,neat, reasonable prices - a real pleasure to have around. I will be using them again.