Kenny Kim Landscaping

Lawn Maintenance
Kenny Kim Landscaping

Reviews for Kenny Kim Landscaping

Landscaping

Poor quality of job and almost no professionalism. Someone advised us not to hire a company that does everything unfortunately i did not listen and now we have to redo our lawn again.

Barbara in Mississauga
Barbara in Mississauga

Tree Pruning

I sent a request for a quote and Matt was very prompt in getting back to us. He came out the next day and a couple of days later, Kenny and his co-worker came out and pruned 2 of our trees. They were great. Prompt and efficient and cleaned up before leaving. We would recommend them!

Great lawn care, tree service and snow services

I just started their service last year. I chose to do weekly lawn care, and some tree pruning, cleaning up the garden and snow services. Their lawn care service was 200 per month for my lawn and 750 for tree pruning job.
They come promptly to do the job as soon as I sign up for the service. Matt can be reached very easily. I had a small issue with the tree pruning job but they came back right away to resolve it in the same afternoon. for the lawn care, they always come every week and do execellent job cutting the grass and cleaning the debris afterwards.
Snow removal is very prompt and they never miss the round.
I highly recommend the service to our neighbours.

Hedge and shrub trimming, roof gutter cleaning

Still cleaning up the mess they left blowing the gutter waste off the roof into the gardens below. Very disappointed! I would not recommend this company, slick sales guy, took advantage of elderly women, left a big mess, charged big bucks, two guys in and out within two hours 1400$ CASH from 83 year old.

Craig C. in North York
Craig C. in North York
9 reviews North York, ON

annual lawn care

Kenny Kim Landscaping is very reliable and the work is always done quite well, grass cut and trimmed and cleaned up. Have used for several years now, recommended by neighbor who was also satisfied. Also use them for snow removal in the winter time.