Ontario Mechanical Services

Formerly Canadian Comfort Solutions
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby  >  Ontario Mechanical Services

Reviews for Ontario Mechanical Services

1 review Ajax, ON

Friendly, Professional service

Wonderful job putting in my new furnace. Explained everything to me and helped me fill out the warranty online before they left. Left my home as clean as when they first came in.

Sarah  from Whitby
Sarah from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace installation

Ontario Mechanical Services
Hawkstone cres
Whitby
L1N 6R6

Russell was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgable. He worked very hard and offered me a very fare price. I was extremely happy with Russell and would definitely hire him again. When you call make sure to ask for Russell.

More about Ontario Mechanical Services

Specializing in furnaces, fireplaces, garage heaters, gas piping, air conditioners, ductless air conditioners, hydronic heating systems and hot water heating. Fully licensed, registered and insured. We can do almost anything that our customers ask including state-of-the-art duct cleaning and scoping of duct systems.