Superior Construction Inc

Reviews for Superior Construction Inc

Ajamu Clarke from Toronto
Ajamu Clarke from Toronto

Home Office - Venetian Plaster Reno

I have had many "nightmare" stories to tell when it comes to home renovations but that finally can be put to rest with the High Class, CLEAN and Professional work done by Superior! Compared to the BUTCHERS I have been used to in the past Brian and Omar are in a different league entirely! from the close attention they paid in assessing the work needed and providing a quotation, they explained the work needed, and provided me with everything I needed to feel comfortable with plaster, ceiling and Venetian Plaster ("AMAZING Marble Paint Job") that has made my home-office the "show piece" of my entire property! All i can say is a job well done and I only had feelings of joy when it came to payment! I can stop touching my walls! They cleaned up every step of the way and really cared about the work they were performing and minimized the effect that the renovations had to me and my daily routine.

Cindy from Toronto
Cindy from Toronto

Fast and Efficient Bathroom Reno

My bathroom was in a horrible condition. There was mould all over the tub and I did not know what to do with it anymore. The ceiling was peeling and had brown stains on it. I couldn’t even take a shower! A colleague of mine actually referred me to Omar and Brian. All I can say is they were amazing!!! They answered all my questions and provided me options with pros and cons. Their work was top notch. It made a big difference with the space and they brought other things to my attention as well. They also gave me good advice of taking care of it after. Overall, everything was done on time and got the best quote ever!!! I would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks guys!!!

Constantine Ioannou from Ajax
Constantine Ioannou from Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement & Venetian Plaster Reno

I don't usually write reviews, but after the service I received from Superior Construction Inc, I almost feel obliged to do so.

Let me start off by saying that we are beyond satisfied with the work that was done to our home. On a recent trip to Italy, my wife fell in love with the Venetian Plaster in the hotel lobby of our hotel. From that point forward, this was something that she wanted done in a few rooms in our house amongst other items.

Because the work we wanted done was so custom, we had a difficult time finding the right contractor to carry out what we envisioned and at the same time keep within our budget.

We randomly picked Superior based on a referral from a co worker who has some work done from them as well.

From the moment we met Brian for our home consultation, we felt very assured that he knew exactly what we wanted.

The contractors from Superior were always on time, always made sure to clean up after each day off work and most importantly the work was immaculate.

Superior not only finished the work in the estimated time line, but there was no hidden costs and surprises.

I guess the only negative thing I can say about Superior is that we had to wait a few weeks to get our reno done as they were booked pretty solid, but hey, I hey I guess its better to be busy than have no work at all.

We are very happy with the work from Superior and every time we look within our house, it brings us back to our time in Italy.

More about Superior Construction Inc

SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION INC is a professional home renovation company with a 16-year tradition of excellence in Toronto's home improvement, renovation and construction industry. Superior represents quality. We are a complete service design/ build renovation team who strive for exceptional quality in every renovation that we do. You can confidently trust ...