Drainage Contractors
Interglobal Mechanical Services Inc.

Reviews for Interglobal Mechanical Services Inc.

Plumbing Repairs

We had Inter-Global Mechanical Service do plumbing work twice over the last couple of years and both times we received great service in a timely manner, with a complete job and at a fair price. If as many people posted their positive experiences, as much as people post their negative ones, we would see a real evaluation of any company. Keep up the good work Mike, Geovanny and Anthony we will call upon your services if need be in the future.

Shower faucet repair

Worst plumbers ever! Replacement parts overcharged and workmen who were not competent ( at least the first one). Excess charges on the bill including charging for the use of their truck and administrative charges.
Absolutely lousy!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

worst plumbing service ever

They came to fix a small leak in my toilet, end up breaking the toilet, and when I booked another appointment, and three times, Mike agreed on the phone someone would be here, the first time, someone came three hours later than the agreed time. He stayed for 5 minutes, fixed the problem temporarily until it broke again a week later. Second time I booked an appointment, no one showed up. Mike promised he would come the following week, and again, no one showed, and this time I couldn't even get a call back. The lady on the phone was extremely rude.
I would never use this service again. It is a waste of my time, and if anyone is thinking of hiring them, please think twice.

Kitec pipes replaced

We had our three bedroom condo townhouse redone with copper pipes. The job took four days as expected. Paul did a very great job. We are happy with the results. It cost us what they said it would.

Go in Oakville
Go in Oakville

Kitchen faucet and drain

Very fast and clean. Had a plumber named Greg very nice young fellow. Placed a new faucet for me and fixed the issue ive been having with my drain. Reasonable price and didnt take to long would definitely recommend them.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Plumbing

Job wasn't completed. Mike the owner argued and said it was. Overcharged 3 times what the estimate was. Mike wouldn't explain why the invoice was 3 times the estimate.
Poor service and terrible customer service.

Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else.

Keith S. in North York
Keith S. in North York
11 reviews North York, ON

Shower Faucet Leak

These guys are the absolute WORST plumber I've ever used. My shower faucet was leaking and my toilet was running. The plumber arrived and told me I needed parts. He left and returned an hour later from his supplier. He spent 2 hours on my shower and told me I needed to order more parts from Moen and call him back when they arrived. He charge me for 5 hours even though he was only here for 2 hours. My parts arrived a few days later and I left 4 messages before another plumber called me back. He installed the parts and tried the shower. It seemed to work, but he had jammed the handle so far in that within an hour, it sprang back out and water started to leak again. He also reversed the hot and cold sides. I have now left 5 more messages and no one has returned my call. Interglobal was very quick to cash my cheque, however, which they insisted be made to CASH. If I could give them a NEGATIVE rating number, I would give them a -10.

Irma  from Toronto
Irma from Toronto

Plumbing Repair

My laundry shut off valve was leaking so I called Michael Mosca who sent Sheldon to do the repair. Sheldon arrived about an hour after I spoke to Michael-very fast!. Sheldon was fantastic - he was fast, courteous,knowledgeable and tidy. I highly recommend Sheldon. He recommended changing both valves as they were 30 years old. He was gone in about half an hour or so. Price was reasonable too.

Mary from Vaughan
Mary from Vaughan

home service

I contacted Interglobal Mechanical for service in my home. The service technician on call, was courteous and professional and arrived to my home within the time frame stated. The service technician was knowledgable and explained the process. I would defiantly recommend Interglobal and I would definitely use their services again.

Maria Martins from Mississauga
Maria Martins from Mississauga

Boilers & pipe repairs

Bad. Very bad. They are not honest people.Brake things/pipes in purpose so they can come back and get more money.
They work for my building, very expensive charge by the hour and weekends. holidays or after hours they over charge price.
I don't recommend them to anybody.

Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in Vaughan?