Power Jet Plumbing Inc

Reviews for Power Jet Plumbing Inc

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Emergency call service

Absolutely amazing Service. I called this company on Friday at 9 pm i had both of my bathroom sinks clogged ,spoke with this very nice gentlemen (Adam) on the phone who told not to worry he going to fix this problem after an hour he showed up at my building with his
equipment and fixed my problem right away with no questions very professional and polite gentelment . I am definitely going to keep their number for the future good job Adam

penelda from Toronto
penelda from Toronto

No job is too small for these folks

I am a condo owner in a 40 year old building in downtown Toronto. The condo management uses these guys, so when I needed a plumber a few years back, I called on Power Jet.
I have called upon Adam and his team a few times in the past for a simple kitchen faucet swap and to repair a leaky bathtub. Each time, it was done fast, clean and reasonably priced.
I recently renovated my kitchen and needed a plumber to hook up my new sink and install my faucet.
Once again, Adam was able to assist and the job was done on time by two great guys.
I follow Power Jet on instagram and was worried that maybe my little job was too small for the company as they seem to do an awful lot of commercial work. But no! This company is there for us little guys too!
I am already planning on a bathroom reno, and will be calling Adam and his team to help.

Ashley from Vaughan
Ashley from Vaughan

Project work

Worked for a friend of ours (contractor) on some commercial work - installing new plumbing for various sinks, toilets etc - had the work estimated by project manager Adam, where his guys then started and completed in time with our GC, no surprises with them. They continue to serve our interior design business and it's Contractor associates very well. We would highly recommend for any fast pace commercial work - clean and professional as always.
Thanks Adam!

More about Power Jet Plumbing Inc

Where honesty and quality come first Servicing primarily high-rise apartment buildings, condos and working new commercial construction projects throughout thr GTA
Looking for Plumbing pros in Vaughan?