Colour Perfect

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Cobourg ON K9A 0B2

Reviews for Colour Perfect

1 review Cobourg, ON

My husband and I hired Colour Perfect to come in and painted our dining room and newly renovated basement, amazing job, very professional. Would recommend Alex and his crew !

1 review Cobourg, ON

Just recently hired Alex from Colour Perfect to paint my home. He was very professional and friendly. The job was done on time and looked amazing. I would recommend Alex and his crew for any painting required, do to their knowledge and experience.
Many from Cobourg.

Kathy Pappin from Newcastle
1 review Campbellcroft, ON

We hired Colour Perfect to paint our new house. Alex and his crew did an amazing job. They were very fast, the price was great and they did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend them.