Ambicorp Property Inspections

Ambicorp Property Inspections

Best of 2020 winner 8 timesBest of 2020winner 8 times

Reviews for Ambicorp Property Inspections

Property Inspection

Just bought a property. Needed a professional property inspector to evaluate the condition of the home.
I was totally satisfied with the service I got and totally recommend the Ambicorp Property Inspections.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the service you received. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and client satisfaction is extremely important to me. My service to you continues after the inspection so please feel free to call me if I can be of assistance to you.

Alireza
Alireza
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home inspection

Very professional and punctual.
They did a very detailed and through inspection. The report was very helpful in pointing out the issues and suggesting some solutions.
I would highly recommend them.

Hi Alireza. Thank you for taking the to write a review. I take client satisfaction very seriously and always aim to provide the best service in the industry. I'm always just a phone call away so please feel free to call me anytime with any questions. Enjoy your new home.

Rob at Ambicorp Property Inspections l

Fiona  in Barrie
Fiona in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Definitely Recommend

Rob was very professional and efficient. He went through the unit and then took the time to explain what he saw. He was very prompt with the report. It was clear and easy to understand. I definitely recommend him.

Hi Fiona. Thank you for posting a review. It was a pleasure to inspect your unit and give you the important information you need to know. Please feel free to call me anytime with any questions. Enjoy your new home.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Inspection

We got our first house in Canada few months ago and we called Rob to perform an inspection for us. He was very responsive and professional and he did a great job giving us a full inspection report within a day with all details.

Thank you for writing a review. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and educating my clients on important aspects of home maintenance. I'm only a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Hello1 in North York
Hello1 in North York

East York Home Inspection

We highly recommend Rob from Ambicorp Property Inspections. He was a true professional, friendly and did his wonderful due diligence to inspect the home. Thank you for making us feel at ease and all your terrific service!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and take client satisfaction very seriously. I'm only a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Emilia and Lukasz  in Palgrave
Emilia and Lukasz in Palgrave
1 review Caledon, ON

Pre-purchase home inspection

We currently purchase our home, after Rob inspected it thoroughly. Rob is very detail oriented. He is very meticulous & knowledgeable. Besides honest opinion & patient, extremely professionally done report is a bonus! We are very satisfied with service, definitely recommend to everyone!! Especially first time buyers like us!

Hi Emilia. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It take great pleasure in doing home inspections and aim to provide the best possible service in the industry. It was a pleasure to inspect your future house. Enjoy your new home and feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

Ahmed in Scarborough
Ahmed in Scarborough

Home Inspection

performed an Inspection for new home purchase. Great service, and very detailed, good inspection tools as well. Report was very good and provided detailed recommendations. I would recommend for home inspection services.

Would recommend.

Hi Ahmed. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the service you received. I take client satisfaction seriously and it was a pleasure to inspect your home. Feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Property Inspection

I hired Rob at Ambicorp to complete a home inspection for me as a first-time home buyer. I am extremely satisfied with his service. He arrived to the property early and began his work right away. We complied with all social distancing guidelines and he was able to still deliver incredible services. He took me through a couple of issues that he found at the property itself, and sent his report within a couple of hours. All in all, a great experience, and I would highly recommend his services to anyone who was inquiring.

Hi Julia. Thank you for posting a review. I take great pleasure in educating first time buyers on houses and providing the crucial information you need to make an informed decision. My service to you continues after the inspection so feel free to call me anytime with any questions you may have. Congratulations on your purchase.

ryle in Brampton
ryle in Brampton

Fast and Efficient!

Rob was very friendly, fast, and efficient. This was our first home inspection, ever, and he made us feel comfortable right away. After this precise inspection of the home, he gave us a quick summary of his findings immediately followed by a fully detailed report via email.

Hi Ryle. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It take client satisfaction seriously and aim to provide the best possible service in the industry. It was a pleasure to do the inspection for you. Please feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

Hussein in Toronto
Hussein in Toronto

House inspection

I had a great experience with them. The inspection was very detailed, they went through every thing in the house and made me comfortable making the decision about the house. I will definitely recommend their service to anyone who seeks home inspection before buying a house.

Hi Hussein. Thank you for posting a review. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and educating my clients about the house they are considering to purchase. I'm just a phone call away if you have any questions about your house.

More about Ambicorp Property Inspections

Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) used with every home inspection.
AMBICORP PROPERTY INSPECTIONS. Certified, Trusted, Professional.

Certified Professional Inspector (NACHI13100304)
Certified Mold Inspector (IAC2-03-2017)

Be sure to check our website

416-209-3444

As your Home and Mold Inspector, Ambicorp Property Inspections look beyond the aesthetic attributes of a home and inspect for defects or deficiencies that may lead to costly repairs in the future. I conduct a full inspection of the property's interior and exterior. There is no pass or fail on a home inspection, rather a thorough report of any defects observed, indicating the condition of the home and the resulting recommendations to the client. As my client, you will have the knowledge you need to make an informed decision on your biggest purchase and investment and the place that you will call home.

Specializing in Residential Home Inspections, Mold Inspections, Mold Testing and Indoor Air Quality Testing.
​​Centrally located, servicing clients in Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, York, Peel and Durham Regions.
​​Inspection of all types of residential properties from detached houses to condominiums.
​​Trained and experienced in defect recognition and know what to look for and where to look to help identify any potential problems with a property.​​​​

Member of International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2)

Member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)

​​Member of Canadian National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (CanNACHI)

Continuous education and training annually as a condition of certification and membership.
​Mold & Indoor Air Quality Testing using our PRO-LAB partners. Lab results obtained the next day.
​​Trained in the use of Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) during all of our inspections.

Home Inspection
Pre-Purchase Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Tarion Inspections, Mold Inspections, Air Quality Testing, Thermal (Infrared) Imaging
A Complete Top to Bottom Inspection of the Home - ​Roofs, Gutters & Downspouts, Vents, Chimneys, Basement, Foundation, Structure, Drainage, Attics, Insulation & Ventilation, Flashings, Valleys, Eaves, Soffit & Fascia, Windows & Doors, Floors, Walls & Ceilings, Brick, Siding & Stucco, Decks, Porches, Garages, Driveways, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) is used for all inspections. ​ Same Day Inspection Report - With the option of a PDF or web based report, you can view the report from anywhere using a laptop, tablet or smartphone. The report contains colour photos of the defects, colour illustrations and the resulting recommendations. The report also contains helpful links to online articles for your reference. ​​The Latest Home Inspection Technology ​- For home inspections we use the latest non-invasive technology, tools and instruments, including Thermal Imaging, SpectoScope, Moisture Meter, Combustible Gas Detector, Laser Thermometer, Hygrometer, Boroscope, Electrical Testers, Voltage Detectors among other tools. We inspect all major components of the home from the exterior to the interior. ​A Home Inspection Reference Book - "Now That You Have Had a Home Inspection" is a book that is provided to you upon completion of the inspection. This book contains helpful tips on maintaining your home, saving energy and how your home works. This book is an excellent source of helpful information for experienced home owners and first time buyers. ​ Lab Results Obtained the Next Day - A detailed lab report is provided the next day for Mold Inspections. In addition to taking mold samples for laboratory analysis, we also do Indoor Air Quality Testing to check for the presence of mold spores in the air. Samples are sent to our PRO-LAB partners in Vaughan and samples are analyzed for the presence of mold, lead or asbestos. The lab report details the species of mold, the spore concentration and any known health problems or allergic reactions that may be associated with the mold. Some people have allergies to pets such as dogs and cats, while others have allergies or concerns about cockroaches, rats, mice and dust mites. Did you know we also test the air for allergens? Contact us​ for more details. ​ ​A Certified Home and Mold Inspector ​- You will have an inspection conducted by a qualified and certified inspector who is trained and experienced in finding defects that may require repairs in the future. Your inspector will provide unmatched service and gives his full attention to you and the home inspection and answering all of your questions. ​ Support After Moving In ​- We take pride in providing support to clients after they take possession of their home. We are only a phone call away to answer any of your questions. To us, servicing a client is more than just a transaction, rather its an enjoyable overall experience.​
Cash, Visa, Mastercrd