Ambicorp Property Inspections

Ambicorp Property Inspections

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Ambicorp Property Inspections

Pre-Close Home Inspection

Great work by Rob - very thorough Inspection with a clear and actionable report. Rob was also very flexible with a bit of a moving target on the date and was willing to come to the house on a Sunday to meet some other deadlines we had. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in providing the best possible service every time and helping my clients. It was a pleasure to inspect your home. Please feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Home inspection

Great inspection , very ontime, Organized.
The report was complete and perfect.
It took around 2 hours for a detached property and the inspection fee was Reasonable.
I recommend it to every one.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the service you received. Client satisfaction is of utmost importance to me and I take great pleasure in providing the best possible service every time. I'm always just a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Simon M from Markham
Simon M from Markham

detached house inspetion

I found Rob at home star. Rob is easy to be reached, though he missed my first call, he called me back within 5 minutes. He is a nice guy and the booking is easy. He showed up on time, actually a little bit earlier than the booking time. He performed professional service with seasonal price. His report is comprehensive with so many details.

I strongly recommend Rob for any house buyer.

Hi Simon. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I take client satisfaction very seriously and always aim to provide the best possible service in the industry. It was a pleasure to inspect your home. I'm always just a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

funkyman3333 in Ottawa
funkyman3333 in Ottawa

Recommended for New Purchase Home Inspection

We recently purchased a home in Toronto and used Rob Amani as our home inspector. He came highly recommended from our real estate agent (who we trust). Rob was professional and thorough. He allowed me to follow him through the house and explained some findings as he went (but was far more detailed in his final report). He was very detail-oriented, and found multiple minor deficiencies in the home. In particular, he found a major leak that had to be fixed by the sellers immediately. In addition, he explained that another concern we had was not particularly worrying, which reassured us.

His report was extremely detailed, with colour pictures and language that was understandable to the lay-person.

We were very happy with Ambicorp!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take client satisfaction very seriously and aim to provide the best possible service in the industry. It was a pleasure to inspect this home for you and I'm always just a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

www.ambicorpinspections.ca

One of the best home inspector you maybe able to find

I know this company for years.
Very professional staff, very reasonable fees, and very nice and excellent character people.
For sure these guys are my men for home inspection purposes.

I have recommended them to many of my friends and i am still recommending their services.
I am very pleased knowing these professional team.
Highly recommended.

Thank you for writing a review about the service you received. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and always aim to provide the best service every time. Please feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

Julio in Toronto
Julio in Toronto

House Inspection

Booking was very easy, inspection was thorough, and the final report was very detailed and informative. Rob identified several areas that needed work and answered all questions I had on site. Very professional, responsive, and effective. Strongly recommend if you want peace of mind when purchasing a new home!

Hi Julio. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and take client satisfaction very seriously. It was a please to do this inspection for you. I'm always just a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Home Inspection

The home inspector was courteous and very thorough in the inspection. He provided a lot of details along with photographs. He checked important components in the home. He gave a detailed report as well as talked to me on the phone responding to my follow up questions. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I take client satisfaction very seriously and always aim to provide the best possible service in the industry. I'm always just a phone call away to answer any questions you may have. Enjoy your new home.

Sang in Toronto
Sang in Toronto

Home inspection

Extremely satisfied with the service. He was very thorough with the inspection and did a walk through with us explaining what needed to be looked at in the immediate, medium and long term.

Hi Sang. Thank you for writing a review about the service you received. It's my pleasure to do home inspections and educating my clients on the important items of home maintenance and the priorities each item. It was a pleasure to inspect your home. Please feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Very thorough inspection

Rob arrived early to take lots of pictures on the roof even though it’s only 4 years old. He found there are lots of issue on the shingles and end up I am able to negotiate with the seller to fix everything. Something that he won’t be able to inspect, Rob will be honest to tell you what he cannot see and explain the reason. Very reasonable price. I will definitely use him again. Thanks Rob.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. When purchasing a home, there may be issues that you may not suspect. Even a home that's only four years old may have issues that need immediate attention. I take client satisfaction very seriously and I'm happy to have done the inspection for you. I'm always just a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Harsh in Mississauga
Harsh in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

New House Inpsection

Rob was very professional, precise and cooperative. We got his service for our first home in Canada. He was very thorough with the approch for performing a perfect home inspection and provided us with a very detailed report with all the issues. I would recommend Rob and his services to anyone who want a thorough inspection of thier home with a very detailed report.

Regards,
Harsh & Ruchi

Hi Harsh. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and providing the best possible service in the industry. I take client satisfaction very seriously and it was a pleasure to inspect your future home. Please feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you. Enjoy your future home with your family.

More about Ambicorp Property Inspections

Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) used with every home inspection.
AMBICORP PROPERTY INSPECTIONS. Certified, Trusted, Professional.

Certified Professional Inspector (NACHI13100304)
Certified Mold Inspector (IAC2-03-2017)

Be sure to check our website

416-209-3444

As your Home and Mold Inspector, Ambicorp Property Inspections look beyond the aesthetic attributes of a home and inspect for defects or deficiencies that may lead to costly repairs in the future. I conduct a full inspection of the property's interior and exterior. There is no pass or fail on a home inspection, rather a thorough report of any defects observed, indicating the condition of the home and the resulting recommendations to the client. As my client, you will have the knowledge you need to make an informed decision on your biggest purchase and investment and the place that you will call home.

Specializing in Residential Home Inspections, Mold Inspections, Mold Testing and Indoor Air Quality Testing.
​​Centrally located, servicing clients in Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, York, Peel and Durham Regions.
​​Inspection of all types of residential properties from detached houses to condominiums.
​​Trained and experienced in defect recognition and know what to look for and where to look to help identify any potential problems with a property.​​​​

Member of International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2)

Member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)

​​Member of Canadian National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (CanNACHI)

Continuous education and training annually as a condition of certification and membership.
​Mold & Indoor Air Quality Testing using our PRO-LAB partners. Lab results obtained the next day.
​​Trained in the use of Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) during all of our inspections.

Home Inspection
Pre-Purchase Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Tarion Inspections, Mold Inspections, Air Quality Testing, Thermal (Infrared) Imaging
A Complete Top to Bottom Inspection of the Home - ​Roofs, Gutters & Downspouts, Vents, Chimneys, Basement, Foundation, Structure, Drainage, Attics, Insulation & Ventilation, Flashings, Valleys, Eaves, Soffit & Fascia, Windows & Doors, Floors, Walls & Ceilings, Brick, Siding & Stucco, Decks, Porches, Garages, Driveways, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) is used for all inspections. ​ Same Day Inspection Report - With the option of a PDF or web based report, you can view the report from anywhere using a laptop, tablet or smartphone. The report contains colour photos of the defects, colour illustrations and the resulting recommendations. The report also contains helpful links to online articles for your reference. ​​The Latest Home Inspection Technology ​- For home inspections we use the latest non-invasive technology, tools and instruments, including Thermal Imaging, SpectoScope, Moisture Meter, Combustible Gas Detector, Laser Thermometer, Hygrometer, Boroscope, Electrical Testers, Voltage Detectors among other tools. We inspect all major components of the home from the exterior to the interior. ​A Home Inspection Reference Book - "Now That You Have Had a Home Inspection" is a book that is provided to you upon completion of the inspection. This book contains helpful tips on maintaining your home, saving energy and how your home works. This book is an excellent source of helpful information for experienced home owners and first time buyers. ​ Lab Results Obtained the Next Day - A detailed lab report is provided the next day for Mold Inspections. In addition to taking mold samples for laboratory analysis, we also do Indoor Air Quality Testing to check for the presence of mold spores in the air. Samples are sent to our PRO-LAB partners in Vaughan and samples are analyzed for the presence of mold, lead or asbestos. The lab report details the species of mold, the spore concentration and any known health problems or allergic reactions that may be associated with the mold. Some people have allergies to pets such as dogs and cats, while others have allergies or concerns about cockroaches, rats, mice and dust mites. Did you know we also test the air for allergens? Contact us​ for more details. ​ ​A Certified Home and Mold Inspector ​- You will have an inspection conducted by a qualified and certified inspector who is trained and experienced in finding defects that may require repairs in the future. Your inspector will provide unmatched service and gives his full attention to you and the home inspection and answering all of your questions. ​ Support After Moving In ​- We take pride in providing support to clients after they take possession of their home. We are only a phone call away to answer any of your questions. To us, servicing a client is more than just a transaction, rather its an enjoyable overall experience.​
Cash, Visa, Mastercrd