Ambicorp Property Inspections

Reviews for Ambicorp Property Inspections

asaad.naeem in East York
asaad.naeem in East York

Home Inspection

Rob is a true professional who clearly enjoys what he does. We purchased a townhome and he spent nearly 3 hours doing a thorough walk through and advising us along the way regarding simple fixes that could wait vs. fixes that were urgent.

Upon completion we promptly received a very detailed report outlining all the things checked. He made the whole process simple for us and I would happily recommend him to others.

Karina of North york
Karina of North york

Excellent service!

I had a great experience with Ambicorp representative during my new condo inspection. Rob was very punctual, knowledgeable, thorough, fast, professional, friendly and polite and Honest person. I would hire Ambicorp again for my next home inspection hands down.

It was easy to book the inspection and did not take much time. They are very flexible and accommodating with time when you you need your inspection to be done.

I do highly recommend this business for your needs.

Lei in Toronto
Lei in Toronto

house inspection

Rob was very courteous and prompt. he arrived ahead of time and did a thorough inspection. he patiently explained the stuff to me. in the end, i received a detailed 60 page-plus report. very appreciated.

Hi Lei. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and I'm happy to have done this inspection for you. Enjoy your home and feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

Elmer in North York
Elmer in North York

Home Inspection

Rob from Ambicorp Property Inspection did a fantastic job. He did a thorough Inspection and provide us a thorough reports. He gave us all the details and explained all the things and things need to be done...

Hi Elmer. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the service you received. It's very important to have a thorough inspection done, especially with a recently renovated home. It was a pleasure to inspect your home and give you all the critical information you need. I'm just a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Home inspection

Rob did a great job inspecting the home that i ended up buying. he answered every question i asked. He was very thorough and very kind. I Definitely recommend him.

Hi James. Thank you for posting a review. A thorough inspection is what I aim for every time and I'm happy to have provided you with the information you need to make an informed purchase decision. Please feel free to call me anytime you have any questions. Enjoy your new home.

Suneel in Toronto
Suneel in Toronto

Home Inspection

Rob is a thorough professional and he spent good amount of time to check each and every corner of the house. Provided the Report on same day with pictures and full details. Very satisfied with his work.

Hi Suneel. Thank you for writing a review. I take great pleasure in doing a very thorough inspection every time and providing crucial information. I'm just a phone call away so feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Eris in Toronto
Eris in Toronto

Home Inspection

I was really impressed by Rob. Very responsive, punctual, professional and knowledgeable! The report was very thorough and complete. On top of that he is very easygoing, kind and pleasant to talk to. I would defenitely recommend him to all my friends and family! Thanks Rob.

Hi Eris. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and providing the best possible service every time. I'm just a phone call away to answer any questions you may have. Enjoy your new home with your family.

Rob Amani

Raghav in Brampton
Raghav in Brampton

Home Inspection

Rob did our inspection and he was fantastic. We would recommend him to everyone. He went above and beyond in getting us the right information, and had our report to us the same day by noon. With his report we were able to negotiate with our sellers and his information proved invaluable.

Thank you for not only delivering your services honestly, professionally, and ethically but with being available two weeks after the inspection and answering some of the technical questions we had through the process.

Will never need to go anywhere else,

Thanks
Raghav and Shreya

Hi Raghav and Shreya,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take client satisfaction very seriously and I'm happy to have done the inspection for you and to provide you with the critical information you need to know. I'm always only a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Tauseef in Bradford
Tauseef in Bradford
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Home Inspection

Rob from Ambicorp did an excellent job with the home inspection. He did a thorough review and prepared a detailed report of the inspection identifying each item that needed repair in the house. I would highly recommend Ambicorp for home inspection.

Hi Tauseef. Thank you for writing a review about the service you received. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and providing the best possible service every time. Enjoy your new home and feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

martinzhe in Vaughan
martinzhe in Vaughan

Inspection

Rob was very professional and thorough in the work provided. He performed two inspection for us, the first inspection helped us found a major problem and we ended up deciding not to purchase the house.

Hi Martin. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It's always important to have a thorough home inspection done before purchasing a home. I'm glad to have provided you with the critical information you need to know. It was a pleasure to inspect both homes for you. Please feel free to call me anytime with questions. Enjoy your new home.

More about Ambicorp Property Inspections

Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) used with every home inspection.
AMBICORP PROPERTY INSPECTIONS. Certified, Trusted, Professional.

Certified Professional Inspector (NACHI13100304)
Certified Mold Inspector (IAC2-03-2017)

Be sure to check our website

416-209-3444

As your Home and Mold Inspector, Ambicorp Property Inspections look beyond the aesthetic attributes of a home and inspect for defects or deficiencies that may lead to costly repairs in the future. I conduct a full inspection of the property's interior and exterior. There is no pass or fail on a home inspection, rather a thorough report of any defects observed, indicating the condition of the home and the resulting recommendations to the client. As my client, you will have the knowledge you need to make an informed decision on your biggest purchase and investment and the place that you will call home.

Specializing in Residential Home Inspections, Mold Inspections, Mold Testing and Indoor Air Quality Testing.
​​Centrally located, servicing clients in Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, York, Peel and Durham Regions.
​​Inspection of all types of residential properties from detached houses to condominiums.
​​Trained and experienced in defect recognition and know what to look for and where to look to help identify any potential problems with a property.​​​​

Member of International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2)

Member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)

​​Member of Canadian National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (CanNACHI)

Continuous education and training annually as a condition of certification and membership.
​Mold & Indoor Air Quality Testing using our PRO-LAB partners. Lab results obtained the next day.
​​Trained in the use of Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) during all of our inspections.

Home Inspection
Pre-Purchase Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Tarion Inspections, Mold Inspections, Air Quality Testing, Thermal (Infrared) Imaging
A Complete Top to Bottom Inspection of the Home - ​Roofs, Gutters & Downspouts, Vents, Chimneys, Basement, Foundation, Structure, Drainage, Attics, Insulation & Ventilation, Flashings, Valleys, Eaves, Soffit & Fascia, Windows & Doors, Floors, Walls & Ceilings, Brick, Siding & Stucco, Decks, Porches, Garages, Driveways, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) is used for all inspections. ​ Same Day Inspection Report - With the option of a PDF or web based report, you can view the report from anywhere using a laptop, tablet or smartphone. The report contains colour photos of the defects, colour illustrations and the resulting recommendations. The report also contains helpful links to online articles for your reference. ​​The Latest Home Inspection Technology ​- For home inspections we use the latest non-invasive technology, tools and instruments, including Thermal Imaging, SpectoScope, Moisture Meter, Combustible Gas Detector, Laser Thermometer, Hygrometer, Boroscope, Electrical Testers, Voltage Detectors among other tools. We inspect all major components of the home from the exterior to the interior. ​A Home Inspection Reference Book - "Now That You Have Had a Home Inspection" is a book that is provided to you upon completion of the inspection. This book contains helpful tips on maintaining your home, saving energy and how your home works. This book is an excellent source of helpful information for experienced home owners and first time buyers. ​ Lab Results Obtained the Next Day - A detailed lab report is provided the next day for Mold Inspections. In addition to taking mold samples for laboratory analysis, we also do Indoor Air Quality Testing to check for the presence of mold spores in the air. Samples are sent to our PRO-LAB partners in Vaughan and samples are analyzed for the presence of mold, lead or asbestos. The lab report details the species of mold, the spore concentration and any known health problems or allergic reactions that may be associated with the mold. Some people have allergies to pets such as dogs and cats, while others have allergies or concerns about cockroaches, rats, mice and dust mites. Did you know we also test the air for allergens? Contact us​ for more details. ​ ​A Certified Home and Mold Inspector ​- You will have an inspection conducted by a qualified and certified inspector who is trained and experienced in finding defects that may require repairs in the future. Your inspector will provide unmatched service and gives his full attention to you and the home inspection and answering all of your questions. ​ Support After Moving In ​- We take pride in providing support to clients after they take possession of their home. We are only a phone call away to answer any of your questions. To us, servicing a client is more than just a transaction, rather its an enjoyable overall experience.​
Cash, Visa, Mastercrd