AMBICORP PROPERTY INSPECTIONS

Reviews for AMBICORP PROPERTY INSPECTIONS

Suraiya in Toronto
Suraiya in Toronto

Pre purchase Home inspection

Rob is excellent in home inspection with great client service. His minutely prepared inspection report helped me not to turn my all savings into an absolute waste. He explained each issue related to the property in clear and easy language. He was kind enough to respond to my queries whenever I called him. I really learnt a lot about property through his detailed report and verbal explanations. Great service. I will definitely contact him when I next intend to buy a property

Raf in North York
Raf in North York

Services

This was my first time dealing with Rob Amani and it's went smoothly and Friendly.
I highly recommend Rob for your next home inspection. He dose his job proffessionaly in details.

Home Inpection

Rob did an impeccable job and thoroughly inspected our newly bought home. He was diligent and went that extra mile to cover all the corners and spots and even discovered mold on the roof sheathing. That saved us a couple of grand while negotiating with the sellers. I would recommend Rob to all my friends for home inspection services.

Thanks,
Vineet

Condo Inspection

Rob Amani did a thorough inspection for a 2 bed, 2 bath condo on a rainy Sunday. The inspection revealed a number of things we were not expecting and helped us form a better opinion of the condo. Very good job; we'll be sure to call you for any future home inspections!

Crazyowner in Mississauga
Crazyowner in Mississauga

1 year Tarion Warranty Inspection

Thank you Rob Amani for your help with my one year Tarion Warranty inspection! Rob was very pleasant to deal with and was very efficient to respond with an appointment date and time. When he arrived at my home, he explained to me what he was going to do and was answered any questions I had. He was very thorough in the inspection and picked up issues that I was not aware of. Given that I have limited knowledge of what to look for, he took his time to explain what I should be concerned about in order of priority. After the inspection he sent me the detailed report within a few hours of the inspection. Thank you Rob and keep up the great work!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in doing home Inspections and client satisfaction is extremely important to me. It was a pleasure to inspect your new home. Please feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

Preethavinee in Brampton
Preethavinee in Brampton

Home Inspection

The inspector arrived earlier and he started his work even before we reached the spot. He had all his required tools for inspection handy. Was thorough in doing the inspection of all things like electrical, flooring, water leaks, roofing, windows, heating system, plumbing, etc. Was able to explain/answer all our queries during the inspection. Report was sent the sooner and was very detailed with all the findings and recommendations. Would recommend him for home inspection.

Thank you Preethavinee for writing a review. I take client satisfaction very seriously and I am happy to have done an inspection for you. Enjoy your new home.

Edzel Gerald in Toronto
Edzel Gerald in Toronto

Pre-purchase Home Inspection

Rob Amani was very meticulous with the inspection. He was organizes and orderly on how he was doing the inspections. It would help more if he would also explain to the client what he is doing or about to do, and why it needs to be checked. In his report, there was a lot of information about the problems he saw.

Hi Edzel. Thank you for posting a review. It was a pleasure to inspect your home and to provide you with all the pertinent details to give you a clear picture of the condition of the house. Feel free to call me anytime I can be of further assistance to you.

DaisyT in North York
DaisyT in North York

Inspection for a new house

Rob is fantastic! He did our house inspection. Sent us a very detailed inspection report with pictures. He also e-mails you and asks you to call him if you have any questions or doubts. I recommend him to everyone!

Hi Daisy. Thank you for submitting a review. I'm happy to have done the inspection on your future home and provided you with the important information you need to know to make an informed purchase decision. My service to you continues after the inspection so feel free to call me anytime with any questions you may have about home.

Tatyana from Nobleton
Tatyana from Nobleton
2 reviews King City, ON

Home inspection

We are very pleased with Rob’s punctual and attentive attitude towards our home inspection. It was done in a very professional manner, and he answered all of our questions with ease and precision.
The inspection report was very thorough and submitted in a very time sensitive manner.
10/10 would recommend!

Hi Tatyana. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and I aim to provide the best service every time. It was a pleasure to inspect your home. Please feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to.

Moni in North York
Moni in North York

Home inspection

I am happy with home inspection done by Rob. He was fast in his work and gave fair judgement about the condition of the house. I will refer Ambicorp Properties for future use.

Hi Moni. Thank you for writing a review about the service you received. Please feel free to call me anytime you have questions. I'm just a phone call away. Enjoy your new home.

More about AMBICORP PROPERTY INSPECTIONS

Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) used with every home inspection.
AMBICORP PROPERTY INSPECTIONS. Certified, Trusted, Professional.

Certified Professional Inspector (NACHI13100304)
Certified Mold Inspector (IAC2-03-2017)

Be sure to check our website
www.ambicorpinspections.ca

416-209-3444

As your Home and Mold Inspector, Ambicorp Property Inspections look beyond the aesthetic attributes of a home and inspect for defects or deficiencies that may lead to costly repairs in the future. I conduct a full inspection of the property's interior and exterior. There is no pass or fail on a home inspection, rather a thorough report of any defects observed, indicating the condition of the home and the resulting recommendations to the client. As my client, you will have the knowledge you need to make an informed decision on your biggest purchase and investment and the place that you will call home.

Specializing in Residential Home Inspections, Mold Inspections, Mold Testing and Indoor Air Quality Testing.
​​Centrally located, servicing clients in Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, York, Peel and Durham Regions.
​​Inspection of all types of residential properties from detached houses to condominiums.
​​Trained and experienced in defect recognition and know what to look for and where to look to help identify any potential problems with a property.​​​​

Member of International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2)

Member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)

​​Member of Canadian National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (CanNACHI)

Continuous education and training annually as a condition of certification and membership.
​Mold & Indoor Air Quality Testing using our PRO-LAB partners. Lab results obtained the next day.
​​Trained in the use of Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) during all of our inspections.

Home Inspection
Pre-Purchase Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Tarion Inspections, Mold Inspections, Air Quality Testing, Thermal (Infrared) Imaging
A Complete Top to Bottom Inspection of the Home - ​Roofs, Gutters & Downspouts, Vents, Chimneys, Basement, Foundation, Structure, Drainage, Attics, Insulation & Ventilation, Flashings, Valleys, Eaves, Soffit & Fascia, Windows & Doors, Floors, Walls & Ceilings, Brick, Siding & Stucco, Decks, Porches, Garages, Driveways, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) is used for all inspections. ​ Same Day Inspection Report - With the option of a PDF or web based report, you can view the report from anywhere using a laptop, tablet or smartphone. The report contains colour photos of the defects, colour illustrations and the resulting recommendations. The report also contains helpful links to online articles for your reference. ​​The Latest Home Inspection Technology ​- For home inspections we use the latest non-invasive technology, tools and instruments, including Thermal Imaging, SpectoScope, Moisture Meter, Combustible Gas Detector, Laser Thermometer, Hygrometer, Boroscope, Electrical Testers, Voltage Detectors among other tools. We inspect all major components of the home from the exterior to the interior. ​A Home Inspection Reference Book - "Now That You Have Had a Home Inspection" is a book that is provided to you upon completion of the inspection. This book contains helpful tips on maintaining your home, saving energy and how your home works. This book is an excellent source of helpful information for experienced home owners and first time buyers. ​ Lab Results Obtained the Next Day - A detailed lab report is provided the next day for Mold Inspections. In addition to taking mold samples for laboratory analysis, we also do Indoor Air Quality Testing to check for the presence of mold spores in the air. Samples are sent to our PRO-LAB partners in Vaughan and samples are analyzed for the presence of mold, lead or asbestos. The lab report details the species of mold, the spore concentration and any known health problems or allergic reactions that may be associated with the mold. Some people have allergies to pets such as dogs and cats, while others have allergies or concerns about cockroaches, rats, mice and dust mites. Did you know we also test the air for allergens? Contact us​ for more details. ​ ​A Certified Home and Mold Inspector ​- You will have an inspection conducted by a qualified and certified inspector who is trained and experienced in finding defects that may require repairs in the future. Your inspector will provide unmatched service and gives his full attention to you and the home inspection and answering all of your questions. ​ Support After Moving In ​- We take pride in providing support to clients after they take possession of their home. We are only a phone call away to answer any of your questions. To us, servicing a client is more than just a transaction, rather its an enjoyable overall experience.​
Cash, Visa, Mastercrd