Insulation
Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

michelle in Edmonton
michelle in Edmonton

Attic insulation

Very professional and courteous. I got a detailed estimate with photos of my attic to show me what needed to be done. Scheduling in was straightforward and the work was done very meticulously. I am very satisfied with this company. They even process the paperwork for my government rebate as I have made my home more energy efficient.

Happy Customer in Edmonton
Happy Customer in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent customer service and knowledgable professionals

I got the eye Dia to go with expert insulation from sites such as this one and am I ever glad that I follow through with it. Expert installation is a excellent local company who provide wonderful service and employ knowledgable staff members. They will even help you with the rebate information and forms. Both Rob and Chris were very patient and answered all of my questions I am very glad I went ahead with with the services that they recommended. I highly recommend this company.

My crew and I at Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd are happy to hear that you are pleased with the work that was done and with our crew members! Thank you for your positive comments and for any recommendation of our company.

Insulation improvement

Great experience! Workers were personable and did an excellent job completing the project. Communication was prompt and the quality of work was top notch. I would highly recommended this company to anyone who needs insulation work done.

Danielle V

Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd is happy to hear that you are pleased with the work that was done and found it a 'great experience.' And thank you for stating that you would recommend our company to others.

Blown in Insulation

Both Rob and Chris were very prompt in contacting me and staying in touch about the job. Neither were pushing on any items in the quote and gave be a cost/benefit explanation for everything I would ask for. They were delayed do to very poor weather but still arrived and got straight to work without wasting anytime. Both of the two people out working were very careful not to mark up anything in my house. I will use them again for other projects in the future.

Thank you for your positive review of Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd! We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the work that was done and that you would use our company in the future.

Shaun & Dawn Mitchell in Edmonton
Shaun & Dawn Mitchell in Edmonton

Attic Insulation

We recently had Expert Insulation in to add insulation to our attic space. From initial contact, to the site visit to assess our needs, to the young men who did the job, everything was very professional. We were having renovations done to our house, and they took care to protect our freshly painted walls and protect the new flooring. As well, they took care of all the paperwork so that we could get our Energy Alberta Rebate!

We would definitely recommend Chris and Expert Insulation to anyone looking for this service.

Shaun & Dawn Mitchell

Maureen in Edmonton
Maureen in Edmonton

Attic insulation

We upgraded our insulation in our attic. I used this company based on their reviews and they were very good from the start of contact. Prompt service and very accommodating. Always had good communication. I would use them again.

Thank you for your positive review! We at Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd are glad to hear that you experienced prompt service and that you felt we were very accommodating.

GN in Edmonton
GN in Edmonton

Attic Insulation

Awesome work. Chris was always promptly returning calls/emails. Price was very competitive. Quality of work was excellent and the job site was left clean. Definitely recommend this company and would use again.

Thank you so much for your positive comments! My crew and I at Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd are happy to hear that you are pleased with the work that was done and that you would recommend us to others.

Michael A in Edmonton
Michael A in Edmonton

Insulation

Fantastic example of great customer service and high quality work. Really appreciated the communication throughout and the details provided regarding the job and recommendations. From Rob with the initial visit, the roofers, the insulators and Chris for being available to answer questions, it was all handled in the most professional manner giving us a lot of comfort.

Michael A.

Jill from Edmonton
Jill from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Insulation to my Attic

This company was great, from Rob doing an awesome assessment, to Chris doing out the quote, to the two men that blew in the insulation,and adding the extra turbine, and sealing everything that needed to be sealed in the attic.They cleaned up after and were very professional.I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Jill Luther

Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd thanks you for your positive review! We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the work that was done. And thank you for stating that you would recommend our company to others!

Attic insulation and venting

The services was professional and done promptly. Very grateful for the senior discount and the help on submitting rebate form. The rates are reasonable. Highly recommend anyone who needed their services.

Thank you for your positive comments! Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd is happy to offer a senior's discount and to help with submitting the Home Improvement Rebate. And thank you for recommending our company to others.

More about Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Upgrading your home's insulation and ventilation system will improve its energy efficiency, while lowering your bills. At Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd in Edmonton, we offer ventilation and insulation upgrades to help you save energy and money. For the owner-operator Chris and his experienced crew, no job is too big or too small – we offer both commercial and residential insulation upgrades! Fully bonded and insured, we are experts in older home renovations, as well as new construction, and we offer free estimates.