Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

7120 80 ave Edmonton AB T6E 1S7
Insulation
Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Eric in Edmonton
Eric in Edmonton

Quick and Generous

My job involved just a simple R25-R60 top-up, but the process of estimate visit to job completion took a mere 14 days from when I first contacted Chris. His team was in and out in about two hours for a 1275 sq ft attic. I thought that they were generous with the amount of blown insulation they applied, and even though Chris said they used several extra bags than expected, he still honoured his estimate. Kudos also for giving both military/veterans and seniors discounts (stackable).

Lillia in Edmonton
Lillia in Edmonton

Insulation and Ventilation

Chris and his team were responsive and professional. I highly recommend their services! Their quote was clear and they were happy to answer any questions I had. It was clear they pay attention to detail during the quoting stage. They didn't leave a mess and were very easy to deal with.

NatalieH in Edmonton
NatalieH in Edmonton

Attic Insulation Upgrade

Chris and his team were highly professional taking the time to answer all of our questions. They did efficient work blowing insulation into our attic and also did a thorough cleanup afterwards. These guys are generous with their time and provide great service.

Brian H in Edmonton
Brian H in Edmonton

Attic insulation upgrade

Timely responses and quote. Crew was friendly and respectful of my home. Work completed in a timely and clean manner. Would highly recommend this company for home insulation needs. Thanks Chris,

Paul in Edmonton
Paul in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Attic insulation

I had Expert Insulation come take a look at the attic at my rental, they came out quick and had the quote with pictures to me within the day. They were very knowledgeable and explained to me in detail of what exactly needed to be done and what needed to be fixed and the cause of some of the issues. The work was done quickly and done properly, taking care of all my attic needs. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Angela in Edmonton
Angela in Edmonton

Attic Insulation

I needed my attic insulated, vented and a bathroom fan hooked up at the same time. I got a quick quote from Expert based on their excellent reviews online. They were fast, professional and friendly and took care of my government rebate form for me too which was great. Would definitely recommend!

michelle in Edmonton
michelle in Edmonton

Attic insulation

Very professional and courteous. I got a detailed estimate with photos of my attic to show me what needed to be done. Scheduling in was straightforward and the work was done very meticulously. I am very satisfied with this company. They even process the paperwork for my government rebate as I have made my home more energy efficient.

Happy Customer in Edmonton
Happy Customer in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent customer service and knowledgable professionals

I got the eye Dia to go with expert insulation from sites such as this one and am I ever glad that I follow through with it. Expert installation is a excellent local company who provide wonderful service and employ knowledgable staff members. They will even help you with the rebate information and forms. Both Rob and Chris were very patient and answered all of my questions I am very glad I went ahead with with the services that they recommended. I highly recommend this company.

My crew and I at Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd are happy to hear that you are pleased with the work that was done and with our crew members! Thank you for your positive comments and for any recommendation of our company.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Insulation improvement

Great experience! Workers were personable and did an excellent job completing the project. Communication was prompt and the quality of work was top notch. I would highly recommended this company to anyone who needs insulation work done.

Danielle V

Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd is happy to hear that you are pleased with the work that was done and found it a 'great experience.' And thank you for stating that you would recommend our company to others.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Blown in Insulation

Both Rob and Chris were very prompt in contacting me and staying in touch about the job. Neither were pushing on any items in the quote and gave be a cost/benefit explanation for everything I would ask for. They were delayed do to very poor weather but still arrived and got straight to work without wasting anytime. Both of the two people out working were very careful not to mark up anything in my house. I will use them again for other projects in the future.

Thank you for your positive review of Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd! We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the work that was done and that you would use our company in the future.

More about Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Upgrading your home's insulation and ventilation system will improve its energy efficiency, while lowering your bills. At Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd in Edmonton, we offer ventilation and insulation upgrades to help you save energy and money. For the owner-operator Chris and his experienced crew, no job is too big or too small – we offer both commercial and residential insulation upgrades! Fully bonded and insured, we are experts in older home renovations, as well as new construction, and we offer free estimates.