Insulation
Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Shaun & Dawn Mitchell in Edmonton
Shaun & Dawn Mitchell in Edmonton

Attic Insulation

We recently had Expert Insulation in to add insulation to our attic space. From initial contact, to the site visit to assess our needs, to the young men who did the job, everything was very professional. We were having renovations done to our house, and they took care to protect our freshly painted walls and protect the new flooring. As well, they took care of all the paperwork so that we could get our Energy Alberta Rebate!

We would definitely recommend Chris and Expert Insulation to anyone looking for this service.

Shaun & Dawn Mitchell

Maureen in Edmonton
Maureen in Edmonton

Attic insulation

We upgraded our insulation in our attic. I used this company based on their reviews and they were very good from the start of contact. Prompt service and very accommodating. Always had good communication. I would use them again.

GN in Edmonton
GN in Edmonton

Attic Insulation

Awesome work. Chris was always promptly returning calls/emails. Price was very competitive. Quality of work was excellent and the job site was left clean. Definitely recommend this company and would use again.

Michael A in Edmonton
Michael A in Edmonton

Insulation

Fantastic example of great customer service and high quality work. Really appreciated the communication throughout and the details provided regarding the job and recommendations. From Rob with the initial visit, the roofers, the insulators and Chris for being available to answer questions, it was all handled in the most professional manner giving us a lot of comfort.

Michael A.

Jill from Edmonton
Jill from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Insulation to my Attic

This company was great, from Rob doing an awesome assessment, to Chris doing out the quote, to the two men that blew in the insulation,and adding the extra turbine, and sealing everything that needed to be sealed in the attic.They cleaned up after and were very professional.I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Jill Luther

Attic insulation and venting

The services was professional and done promptly. Very grateful for the senior discount and the help on submitting rebate form. The rates are reasonable. Highly recommend anyone who needed their services.

Paul in Edmonton
Paul in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very tough comprehensive job and professionally delivered!

I had a very tough job on low slope roof, also needed additional work for bathroom venting and roofing vents. The owner knows his trade craft and his electrician for venting work is a pro.

I highly recommend this company if you want someone who will work hard to get your job done right. Not all these companies are created equal - believe me.

Paul

Attic Insulation

Expert Insulation is terrific! Suspecting my quote was "too good to be true", I obtained comparable bids, did ++ research, asked many questions, and observed their work. They showed up and completed the work on time, provided quotes promptly, knowledgeably answered questions, cleaned up after themselves, and were courteous and friendly. They even sent before and after pictures of my insulation and submitted the rebate form on my behalf. And their Seniors Discount is the best! I have no qualms on giving Expert Insulation a 10/10!

Attic insulation and ventilation

I had early signs of a moisture problem in my attic, and some insulation and ventilation work that needed to be done. Chris took the time to listen and find a practical solution that worked within my budget and came in accurately on his quote. His team came in and had the work completed within several hours, keeping things clean and tidy the whole time. They also found a problem with a disconnected bathroom vent in my attic, which was likely a huge contributor to the moisture problems. They also ensured I received the Alberta EEF rebate for the insulation work. I am so far satisfied with the work, although cannot yet comment on longevity as the job was only completed in May.

AMcclement in Edmonton
AMcclement in Edmonton

Insulation upgrade

This company upgraded/repaired the attic insulation in my home. They quickly arranged a schedule to accommodate, kept in contact to confirm and did the work to completion very efficiently on a very hot day. I was very impressed with the service and would recommend them highly!

More about Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Upgrading your home's insulation and ventilation system will improve its energy efficiency, while lowering your bills. At Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd in Edmonton, we offer ventilation and insulation upgrades to help you save energy and money. For the owner-operator Chris and his experienced crew, no job is too big or too small – we offer both commercial and residential insulation upgrades! Fully bonded and insured, we are experts in older home renovations, as well as new construction, and we offer free estimates.

Insulation
Customer Service Home and Commercial Blown in Insulation Blown in Fibreglass Blown in Cellulose Blowing insulation Wool insulation Insulation Residential Insulation Commercial Insulation Insulation removal Wall Insulation Spray foam Drywall Small Renovations
Owens Corning Weathershield Knaupf John Manville JM
Alberta Approved Contractor Energy Efficiency Rebate Program - Energy efficiency
2005