HomeStars  >  Insulation in Edmonton  >  Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Attic Insulation to R60

My attic insulation was at R10 - needed to go to R60. Also needed additional roof venting, a light installed in the living room, insulation blocks, and work on my bathroom vents. The only company who came out to do a quote on-site, and was the lowest price. A super group of guys to work with, quick, responsive, polite, and efficient. Totally would use them again!

George and Wendy Stalker in Edmonton
George and Wendy Stalker in Edmonton

Spray foam

We are building a garage suite with hydronic heat under the floors in the suite. I had called other business's, but Chris was the only one who explained the different types of foam and their properties. With his help we were able to choose the best application for our situation. They did an excellent job! We were particularly impressed with their safety measures. George and Wendy Stalker

Marianne in Edmonton
Marianne in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Fan hoses and attic insulation

We had some new bathroom fans installed, fan hoses and insulation. This company was absolutely tremendous to deal with. They helped us deal with a longstanding problem in our attic space. They also referred us to some other qualified professionals for additional work. I highly recommend them.

Diane
Diane
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Exceptional Insulating Company

Chris and his team are exceptional in every way. Timely, courteous, responsive, and very professional.
Rob did an excellent job insulating our attic and Mitch put in new and necessary venting.
Highly recommend.

Gary H in Edmonton
Gary H in Edmonton

Attic Insulation

We would certainly recommend Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. Expert Insulation did a great job insulating the attic of our house.

After contacting Chris, he came to our home within a day and provided an estimate that was fair and reasonable. After we accepted Chris’s estimate he immediately worked on scheduling the project around our calendar. Chris scheduled his crew to perform the work on a day and time that was convenient to us.

All work was done professionally and in a timely manner. Upon completion of the project we were invited to inspect the work prior to closing up the attic. All work was performed as discussed and agreed upon. We were also very pleased that the crew did a good job of cleaning up upon completion of the project (without being asked even!).

In summary, Chris and his staff were very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and a pleasure to work with.

Jerry in ??????????
Jerry in ??????????

Fast and professional service

Great communication throughout the job. Didn’t waste time. I found their pricing to be very fair and reasonable. I received the quote very quickly and the job was done on a short timeline.

Expert Insulation thanks you Jerry! Our brilliant realtors mean a lot to us!! Glad you're happy!!

Bonnie in alberta
Bonnie in alberta

Attic insulation

We contracted with Chris and Expert Insulation to upgrade the insulation in our attic and were very pleased with the service we received. The company came in a timely manner both to provide an estimate and to complete the job. The installers were professional, were careful with our home and cleaned up well after themselves. The finished job was as per the estimate. We were also very pleased with Chris's response when we called afterwards about a problem with a bathroom fan. Although the fan issue is likely not related to the work his company completed, Chris tried to help us problem solve the matter. He was very accommodating, always returning my calls to ensure that things went smoothly. I appreciated the high level of customer service. I would certainly use this company again and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Dawn in Edmonton
Dawn in Edmonton

Bathroom fan hose replacement

Chris and his guys are great. They were very accommodating, working two weekends in a row to get the work done around 42 townhouse condo owners schedules. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your positive review! Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. is happy to hear that you were pleased with the work that was done and that you would recommend our company to others.

Colleen
Colleen
1 review St. Albert, AB

Attic Top-Up

When I decided to get my roof redone, I wanted to do black shingles. Black however attracts heat so someone asked my how well my attic insulation was and that is how I came to find Expert Insulation online. I called and spoke to Chris who was very helpful. He said he would send Rob out to do the estimate and Rob came within a couple days to do that. I decided to get this company to do the work and Rob and his helper came on April 30. They were both very respectful of my home and my pets making sure that the floors & stairs were all covered with tarps to keep it clean. When they were finished, they picked everything up and vacuumed the rug in my room as there were bits of the insulation that had fallen. They were both friendly and easy to communicate with. Very happy to have hired this company and would recommend them to anyone needing this work done!

We at Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. are so glad to hear that you pleased with the job that was done. Thank you for your positive review and that you would recommend our company to others.

Attic reinsulation plus 2 gabel vents and a bathroom fan installation

We bought a house built in 1955 last summer and the inspection revealed some deficiencies once of which was that the attic needed reinsulating. I had gone to a BNI meeting and one of the members was Chris at Expert Insulation Contracting. When he stood up to tell us what he was about I appreciated how he seemed professional, upbeat and sincere. I knew this was something that needed doing so I called him and within a very short period of time, he had it all arranged. He also told me about the rebates available through Energy Efficiency Alberta for this work. His workers arrived on time and did their work efficiently, and cleaned up after themselves perfectly. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who needs any of the work within their scope of practice done.

We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with the job that was done. We take pride in insuring the best work possible!
Thank you for your kind words regarding recommending Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. to others!

More about Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Upgrading your home's insulation and ventilation system will improve its energy efficiency, while lowering your bills. At Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd in Edmonton, we offer ventilation and insulation upgrades to help you save energy and money. For the owner-operator Chris and his experienced crew, no job is too big or too small – we offer both commercial and residential insulation upgrades! Fully bonded and insured, we are experts in older home renovations, as well as new construction, and we offer free estimates.