HomeStars  >  Insulation in Edmonton  >  Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

ben in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Our 100 year old house was showing signs of a lack of insulation when we first purchased it in 2017. It seemed like quite the project to take on but Chris and his team patiently advised us of all the options and worked with our limited budget and timing. Turns out there was no insulation in the walls at all and poor insulation in the attic. We ended up doing much of the labouring ourselves to save money and Chris was very supportive through this process, organizing spray foamers, drywallers, blow in insulation for the attic and much more. It turned into a bit of a monster reno in the end but totally transformed the house and made it very warm and comfortable. Chris was super quick on all communications and all the contractors that came in to do the work were awesome.
Thanks for all your help Chris will recommend your service to others for sure. !

Matt in Coaldale
1 review Coaldale, AB

We recently had the pleasure of having Chris and his crew...quote us...and perform the work within a few days.
We live in Terwillegar...fairly new neighborhood...and if you can believe the insulation settled to R20!!!
We upgraded to R60...and what a difference!
Do yourself a favor...even a recently built house...Insulation settles...make sure you have it checked

Thank you so much for your positive comments Matt! So glad that the upgrade made such a big difference.

Danielle
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Chris and his crew were great. They did a great job on my attic insulation. He was very curtious to let me know they were running late due a vehicle issue but they still arrived close to the time slot they said they would. I appreciated the communication from Chris. He is on top of everything, even had the paperwork the Alberta energy rebate done right away. Fantastic job. Highly recommended Chris and his crew.

AHanson in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We were looking to upgrade the insulation in the home we moved into. Expert Insulation was very quick to get back to us. They provided us with great suggestions to make our home as efficient as possible, without any pressure. We were very impressed with the quick turn around time from receiving the quote and having the work completed. The installation crew were very friendly and professional. Great company to work with!

Robyn H. in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Without hesitation I would recommend Chris and his crew from Expert Insulation. Chris was the first person we spoke too, came on time had a quote the same day and was very knowledgeable. After talking with two other companies I was confused as they all stated something different for my home. I felt at ease to call Chris and get answers to my questions, he took the time to answer all my questions and I booked him before the call was over. His crew arrived as scheduled went over and above on one of the roof vents as they found a leak, cleaned up after each job and then showed me pictures of our attic measuring the insulation. We have already felt a difference in our home.

Cora H. in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I am truly happy with the customer service from Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. Most contractors don't care that you have a family member in ICU. I had to reschedule multiple times because I didn't know if my aunt would die or not. Usually, contractors just drop you and never contact you again. Chris kept in touch with me. He emailed me to ask how my aunt was doing. He never became frustrated over the situation and was always very sincere. He is absolutely amazing!

Today my insulation was completed for my attic. I was shocked and very pleased that they could do it so fast and in one day. The team was so polite and courteous. They were both very personable and let me know exactly what they were doing and when they would finish. The team Chris has is both fast and efficient. There is already such a difference in my bedrooms upstairs. I am actually looking forward to not freezing in the winter at night and dying from heat in the summer.

If you are looking for a very reputable contractor to complete you insulation needs, I highly recommend Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. If I ever move and need insulation, I'll contact Chris again. When I know of someone that needs insulation, Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. will be the only company I will recommend.

Thanks, Chris, for being an amazing person and running an honest and efficient business!

Sincerely, Cora

Elaine m in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I called Chris to have an installation of a new roof vent put on our roof due to a very noisy old vent. He had a written estimate for me that same day and scheduled his crew for installation two days later. His crew were professional, prompt and efficient. I would hire Chris again should the need arise. Well done.

Thank you for your great review Elaine! We are so glad that you are pleased with crew and the job that had been done and happy that you would call on us again if needed.

Billy Anderson in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

My wife and I bought a nice house from the nineties. The only problem was the upstairs bedrooms were cold, to cold for our baby. I called Chris, and his crew came out in two days! They did a great job, the house is way warmer, they also cleaned up very well after the job. This was important as its hard to vacuum with a baby in your arms. I will always recommend Expert Insulation to my friends. As a bonus Chris does the paperwork for the rebate for you! With the rebate Expert did the job cheaper than if I could have done the job on my own.

Thank you for your positive comments Billy! We are so glad that this made a big difference for you and your family.

Lance M. in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Chris came out shortly after i contacted the company and did an excellent job explaining what was required.
From start to finish the process was quick and efficient.
I would certainly recommend this company for any insulation needs.

Thank you for your positive feedback Lance! So glad the process met up to your expectations. Your recommendation for Expert Insulation Consulting Ltd is very much appreciated!

Molly and Corey in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We were desperate when we reached out to Expert Insulation. We were at the final stage of closing on our house sale; and on the evening before the closing day, we found out (as the buyer did his final walkthrough) that the previous contractor we hired to do the insulation never actually did the work after we paid them in full.

Chris was the one that came to the rescue. He promptly responded during my search for a new insulation company. Right away he was asking good questions to ensure he understood the scope of the job.

Due to the interesting layout of our attic space, Chris had to visit our old house for further investigation. By that time, our old house is no longer ours, and Chris now has to coordinate with the buyer, buyer’s s agent, us and our realtor, Every. Steps. Of. The. Way.

And he was phenomenal.

Chris called before and after the initial visit for the estimate. He took photos and made a full written report highlighting every details of the job as well as the plan of actions. His estimate was more like what you would see in a home inspection report and it was received within the hour he completed the site visit.

We right there and then decided to go with expert insulation, and the buyer agreed as well (who wouldn't after the professional conduct displayed by Chris).

Chris took care of everything from that point on. He arranged times with the buyer for the two appointments needed to complete our job. Although busy, he kept us informed throughout. When the job was completed (within 7 days of the initial contact), Chris and his crew took multiple photos of the after product with a beautiful invoice detailing how the job was completed. To top everything off, Chris researched hard trying to get us the best rebate he could find from the government energy saving program.

You might think that we had to pay tens of thousands to receive outstanding service like this, but our job is by no mean a “big job” when it comes to the dollar sign. The fact that Chris and his crew spent so much energy and efforts on our old house to ensure that everyone is taken care of demonstrated the level of integrity they upheld in their business; and the care and pride they put forth in their work is paramount.

We recommend Expert Insulation wholeheartedly. Our only regret was to not finding them in the first place.

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review! I know that you were in a tough situation and we were happy to help you out. My crew and I are glad everything worked out for you and are glad to hear that you would recommend us to others!

More about Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Upgrading your home's insulation and ventilation system will improve its energy efficiency, while lowering your bills. At Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd in Edmonton, we offer ventilation and insulation upgrades to help you save energy and money. For the owner-operator Chris and his experienced crew, no job is too big or too small – we offer both commercial and residential insulation upgrades! Fully bonded and insured, we are experts in older home renovations, as well as new construction, and we offer free estimates.