HomeStars  >  Insulation in Edmonton  >  Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Michael A in Edmonton
Michael A in Edmonton

Insulation

Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.
7120 80 ave
Edmonton
AB
T6E 1S7

Fantastic example of great customer service and high quality work. Really appreciated the communication throughout and the details provided regarding the job and recommendations. From Rob with the initial visit, the roofers, the insulators and Chris for being available to answer questions, it was all handled in the most professional manner giving us a lot of comfort.

Michael A.

Jill from Edmonton
Jill from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Insulation to my Attic

This company was great, from Rob doing an awesome assessment, to Chris doing out the quote, to the two men that blew in the insulation,and adding the extra turbine, and sealing everything that needed to be sealed in the attic.They cleaned up after and were very professional.I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Jill Luther

Attic insulation and venting

The services was professional and done promptly. Very grateful for the senior discount and the help on submitting rebate form. The rates are reasonable. Highly recommend anyone who needed their services.

Paul in Edmonton
Paul in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very tough comprehensive job and professionally delivered!

I had a very tough job on low slope roof, also needed additional work for bathroom venting and roofing vents. The owner knows his trade craft and his electrician for venting work is a pro.

I highly recommend this company if you want someone who will work hard to get your job done right. Not all these companies are created equal - believe me.

Paul

Attic Insulation

Expert Insulation is terrific! Suspecting my quote was "too good to be true", I obtained comparable bids, did ++ research, asked many questions, and observed their work. They showed up and completed the work on time, provided quotes promptly, knowledgeably answered questions, cleaned up after themselves, and were courteous and friendly. They even sent before and after pictures of my insulation and submitted the rebate form on my behalf. And their Seniors Discount is the best! I have no qualms on giving Expert Insulation a 10/10!

Attic insulation and ventilation

I had early signs of a moisture problem in my attic, and some insulation and ventilation work that needed to be done. Chris took the time to listen and find a practical solution that worked within my budget and came in accurately on his quote. His team came in and had the work completed within several hours, keeping things clean and tidy the whole time. They also found a problem with a disconnected bathroom vent in my attic, which was likely a huge contributor to the moisture problems. They also ensured I received the Alberta EEF rebate for the insulation work. I am so far satisfied with the work, although cannot yet comment on longevity as the job was only completed in May.

AMcclement in Edmonton
AMcclement in Edmonton

Insulation upgrade

This company upgraded/repaired the attic insulation in my home. They quickly arranged a schedule to accommodate, kept in contact to confirm and did the work to completion very efficiently on a very hot day. I was very impressed with the service and would recommend them highly!

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Attic Insulation to R60

My attic insulation was at R10 - needed to go to R60. Also needed additional roof venting, a light installed in the living room, insulation blocks, and work on my bathroom vents. The only company who came out to do a quote on-site, and was the lowest price. A super group of guys to work with, quick, responsive, polite, and efficient. Totally would use them again!

George and Wendy Stalker in Edmonton
George and Wendy Stalker in Edmonton

Spray foam

We are building a garage suite with hydronic heat under the floors in the suite. I had called other business's, but Chris was the only one who explained the different types of foam and their properties. With his help we were able to choose the best application for our situation. They did an excellent job! We were particularly impressed with their safety measures. George and Wendy Stalker

Marianne in Edmonton
Marianne in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Fan hoses and attic insulation

We had some new bathroom fans installed, fan hoses and insulation. This company was absolutely tremendous to deal with. They helped us deal with a longstanding problem in our attic space. They also referred us to some other qualified professionals for additional work. I highly recommend them.

More about Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Upgrading your home's insulation and ventilation system will improve its energy efficiency, while lowering your bills. At Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd in Edmonton, we offer ventilation and insulation upgrades to help you save energy and money. For the owner-operator Chris and his experienced crew, no job is too big or too small – we offer both commercial and residential insulation upgrades! Fully bonded and insured, we are experts in older home renovations, as well as new construction, and we offer free estimates.