HomeStars  >  Insulation in Edmonton  >  Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Attic reinsulation plus 2 gabel vents and a bathroom fan installation

We bought a house built in 1955 last summer and the inspection revealed some deficiencies once of which was that the attic needed reinsulating. I had gone to a BNI meeting and one of the members was Chris at Expert Insulation Contracting. When he stood up to tell us what he was about I appreciated how he seemed professional, upbeat and sincere. I knew this was something that needed doing so I called him and within a very short period of time, he had it all arranged. He also told me about the rebates available through Energy Efficiency Alberta for this work. His workers arrived on time and did their work efficiently, and cleaned up after themselves perfectly. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who needs any of the work within their scope of practice done.

We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with the job that was done. We take pride in insuring the best work possible!
Thank you for your kind words regarding recommending Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. to others!

Richard C in Edmonton
Richard C in Edmonton

Attic Insulation Upgrade to R60, Attic Air Sealing, P Trap for Vents

Upon searching for a attic insulation company, I stumbled upon Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. via the homestars website. Given the high rating and recommendations, I decided to contact Chris.

Chris responded promptly Monday morning and set up a time the following day to come look at my attic and provide a quote. From his findings, he was quickly able to identify my current situation and prepare an estimate on site while offering and suggesting different options regarding my insulation and vents.

After deciding to choose the R60 upgrade as well as the air sealing and upgrades to three vents, Chris was able to schedule the work to be done the following morning.

The two gentlemen arrived promptly the next day and work was completed swiftly. They were courteous and thoroughly cleaned up the work area after.

Would highly recommend Chris and Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd to anyone looking into attic insulation/ventilation work!

Thank you for your positive comments about Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd! We are glad to hear that you were pleased with the job that was done and happy to hear that you would recommend our company to others!

Joyce Salonen in Edmonton
Joyce Salonen in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Upgrade insulation in older house

My house is approximately forty years old. After thermal assessment was done, there were heat loss issues. These issues were competently addressed to my full satisfaction by Expert Insulation Contracting Contracting Ltd. Thank you for your work.

We at Expert Insulation are happy to hear that the work done has resolved your heat loss issues. Thank you for your positive comments!

Fedja in Edmonton
Fedja in Edmonton

Attic Insulation

We really enjoyed working with Chris and Team from start to Finish. I had three other quotes done for this project and none of them really represented what I needed. Chris was the one who understood what I as a landlord required and was able to provide the best solution for the right price. He gave me an excellent long term solution that was within my budget. The other contractors all wanted me to pay three times as much for a brand new attic insulation, well beyond what is required to code. Chris and Team worked with what was already there and gave me a unique solution that was exactly what I was looking for. Chris was also very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions promptly. Team showed up on time and completed the project as per their timeline. Also, final price was same as the quote. Very happy with the work done and Chris's project management. Would definitely use again for future needs.

Thank you for your positive review! We are so happy that we found a solution for you that met your budget and very happy that you chose our company to do the work for you.

Mark H in Edmonton
Mark H in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Insulating Garage ceiling with blown in

I contacted Chris through email for a quote on getting blown in insulation put into my garage ceiling. Chris got back to me fast, and answered any questions I had. I'm quite hesitant to hire outside help, but after having them come in and do the insulation I couldn't be happier. The work space was left clean, and the insulation was put in evenly without missing any spots. Highly recommend these guys, I plan to have my house insulation topped up in the future.

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the work that was done and that you would contact us again to do insulation work in your home.
Thank you for your positive remarks!

ben in Edmonton
ben in Edmonton

House Reno

Our 100 year old house was showing signs of a lack of insulation when we first purchased it in 2017. It seemed like quite the project to take on but Chris and his team patiently advised us of all the options and worked with our limited budget and timing. Turns out there was no insulation in the walls at all and poor insulation in the attic. We ended up doing much of the labouring ourselves to save money and Chris was very supportive through this process, organizing spray foamers, drywallers, blow in insulation for the attic and much more. It turned into a bit of a monster reno in the end but totally transformed the house and made it very warm and comfortable. Chris was super quick on all communications and all the contractors that came in to do the work were awesome.
Thanks for all your help Chris will recommend your service to others for sure. !

So glad to hear that you are happy with the work done. My team and I are glad to hear that you would recommend Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. to others for thier insulation needs.

Matt in Coaldale
Matt in Coaldale
1 review Coaldale, AB

Great service...Great Prices!

We recently had the pleasure of having Chris and his crew...quote us...and perform the work within a few days.
We live in Terwillegar...fairly new neighborhood...and if you can believe the insulation settled to R20!!!
We upgraded to R60...and what a difference!
Do yourself a favor...even a recently built house...Insulation settles...make sure you have it checked

Thank you so much for your positive comments Matt! So glad that the upgrade made such a big difference.

Danielle
Danielle
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Attic Insulation

Chris and his crew were great. They did a great job on my attic insulation. He was very curtious to let me know they were running late due a vehicle issue but they still arrived close to the time slot they said they would. I appreciated the communication from Chris. He is on top of everything, even had the paperwork the Alberta energy rebate done right away. Fantastic job. Highly recommended Chris and his crew.

Thank you for your positive comments! We are glad to hear that you were happy with the work done and that you would recommend Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd. to others.

AHanson in Edmonton
AHanson in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Insulation upgrade

We were looking to upgrade the insulation in the home we moved into. Expert Insulation was very quick to get back to us. They provided us with great suggestions to make our home as efficient as possible, without any pressure. We were very impressed with the quick turn around time from receiving the quote and having the work completed. The installation crew were very friendly and professional. Great company to work with!

We are happy to hear that you were glad with the whole process from beginning to end. Thank you for your kind remarks!

Robyn H. in Toronto
Robyn H. in Toronto

Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd

Without hesitation I would recommend Chris and his crew from Expert Insulation. Chris was the first person we spoke too, came on time had a quote the same day and was very knowledgeable. After talking with two other companies I was confused as they all stated something different for my home. I felt at ease to call Chris and get answers to my questions, he took the time to answer all my questions and I booked him before the call was over. His crew arrived as scheduled went over and above on one of the roof vents as they found a leak, cleaned up after each job and then showed me pictures of our attic measuring the insulation. We have already felt a difference in our home.

More about Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd.

Upgrading your home's insulation and ventilation system will improve its energy efficiency, while lowering your bills. At Expert Insulation Contracting Ltd in Edmonton, we offer ventilation and insulation upgrades to help you save energy and money. For the owner-operator Chris and his experienced crew, no job is too big or too small – we offer both commercial and residential insulation upgrades! Fully bonded and insured, we are experts in older home renovations, as well as new construction, and we offer free estimates.