Jamrock

James in Ottawa
James in Ottawa
1 review Oxford Mills, ON

Concrete Slab

I had a concrete slab installed for a steel building. Jamrock did the site prep work, excavation, and the slab itself. Besides great work on the slab and curb footings (very level, smooth surface, dimensions exactly per drawings), the team went out of their way with "extras". A tree and brush were slightly in the way. They removed them, leaving a very nice, clean area all around the slab. And the work site was cleaned afterwards. The foreman was always on site and accommodated all our requirements. In general, the Jamrock team was on time, professional, and did an excellent job.

Allan from Ottawa
Allan from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Interlock driveway extension

I recently had Jamrock extend my driveway with interlock. The final product looks great and they were competitively priced compared to the other companies I got quotes from. I watched them work and you could see they put in the effort to make sure it was a job well-done. I also appreciated that he made it clear that the price could change depending on the interlock pavers I chose. This is unlike the other guys who seemed to just charge a higher price regardless of what I would choose.