Ultimate Bath Systems

Connie Fossen [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Calgary  >  Ultimate Bath Systems

Reviews for Ultimate Bath Systems

sandyd

Ultimate Bath Systems is very professional, honest and reliable. They came when they said they would be here and did everything they said they would do. My reno took a few days but every day my home was left clean and organized. The quality of the work was Excellent. I would definitely recommend Ultimate Bath Systems.

Job Price

Thanks for the review Sandy. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We really like our jobs because we have great customers like yourself.

egertonab61
1 review Okotoks, AB

removal of old jet tub and tiles replacing with shower base and acrylic wall surround with new taps and shelving. Also two sinks replaced with new facets. Removal of toilet and flooring. Installed new flooring. Looks fabulous

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write the review. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us. We are not happy until you are.

aschmidt

The work was finished in the two day time period provided and within the budget. Ken was wonderful to work with - very thorough, pleasant and checked everything over before he left. Due to the extreme cold weather some of the cutting of the material needed to be done indoors and he thoroughly cleaned up before he left. I was happy with the result and would use this company again and recommend it to others.

Job Price

Thank you for writing the review it means a lot to us. It was a pleasure to work with you and we say you make a pretty great apple pie. Thanks again.

romain

We are very happy with the work done in our bathroom - a very professional job that looks fantastic. Work was completed on time and Ken and Connie at Ultimate Bath Systems were very friendly and easy to communicate with.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review. We enjoy our work and working with people like yourself which makes our work a real pleasure.

RBM

Finished job looks great, great communication during the work period, worksite was kept very tidy and clean, very pleasant and professional personnel

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write the review we really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you.

Delane

Overall I was satisfied with the renovation of my ensuit, powder room/laundry room, including 2 pocket doors, and changing out the poly-b plumbing lines for pex lines for all the plumbing in my house. We first worked through 4 versions of the job specifications until I captured all the items I wanted to encorporate into my plan. The items were all completed as specified except for a few issues with replacing the poly-b. This minor issue should be rectified shortly.
Ken and his men were honest and skillfull at installing the components of my bathrooms. The invoice was within $150.00 of the quote.

Job Price

Thank you Delane we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It means a lot to us.

Satisfied c.

Ultimate Bath recently replaced our tiled walk in steam shower with a shower featuring acrylic wall panels and base. It had become too difficult to clean the tile properly. Work started on schedule and there was only a slight delay in completion when an item coming from BC was held up by rockslides on highway.
Ken's installation work was meticulous and he was a pleasant person to have in the house. Work site was always cleaned at end of day and Ken always put in a full day until the job was completed.

Job Price

Thanks Evelyn we appreciate you taking the time to give this review. It was a pleasure working with you. (Go Hillary Go)

Shelley in Calgary

We hired Ultimate Bath Systems to renovate all three of our bathrooms. Ken just finished the work on our ensuite and once again has done a wonderful job. It has been a real pleasure working with Ken and Connie. They both go above and beyond putting their customers first. I would not hesitate to recommend them for your next bathroom renovation.

Job Price

Thanks Shelley we appreciate you taking the time to write this review it means a lot to us.
Ken & Connie

Lynn from Calgary

The first EASY thing was deciding on hiring Ken to do the work. No pressure, honest and understanding - not to mention patient!. Connie was the same. The second was the quality of work and the extra care taken to complete the job. I would definitely recommend anyone to hire them for your next renovation. I know that for the second bathroom, I will be asking them to come and see the best way to accomplish the job at hand. Thanks Ken & Connie

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review it means a lot to us to know you are happy with your new bathroom. It was our pleasure working with you.
Ken & Connie

John dyke in Calgary

It was a pleasure to deal with this company. The work was on time and immaculate. Ken went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the installation was perfect -and this is an older house which needed extra attention. Five stars well deserved.

Job Price

Thanks John it was a pleasure working with you and Eva. We do enjoy what we do.
Ken and Connie

More about Ultimate Bath Systems

We like to consider ourselves a "One Stop Solution" to all of your bathroom renovation needs. Although we work primarily with acrylic products, we provide a harmonious blend of glass tiles, cultured marbles, quartz counters, and more beautiful alternatives for wall surrounds than you can imagine.