Fixtronic

Reviews for Fixtronic

Maria in Scarborough
Maria in Scarborough

Cell Phone Screen Replacement

Did a Google search at 8:50 a.m. Sunday, called at 9:00 a.m. and took my Samsung Note 4 for a screen replacement. Had my repaired device back in my hand by 12 noon! Now where can you find service like that?! Thank you so much for the care you took with my cell phone and for your outstanding service. You truly are a professional and it's evident how much pride you take in your work. Case in point the issue with my battery. This spoke volumes. Thanks again!! Too bad they're are only 5 stars!!
Maria Menoutis

Iphone 6 issue - not dependable

My iPhone 6 just shutdown on its own one day and it wouldnt start. So i looked up online and saw Fixtronic . I saw many good reviews and so I dropped my phone to the guy at the mentioned address. He called me that day evening and gave the phone back. Said it was mother board and battery problem . He charged me $120 . That night, my phone again shut down and went back to its old state. So i called the guy and dropped my phone to him again. He quickly took few minutes and gave the phone back and it was working. I wonder why he didnt fix it properly the first time

Now its been a month and my phone shut down again ! I definitely don't want to go back to him again with this problem. Fixtronic is not dependable.

David H. Burton in Whitby
David H. Burton in Whitby
16 reviews WHITBY, ON

Highly recommended

Brought my son's Samsung phone here and he attempted to fix it. Unfortunately, after a couple of hours, replacing the glass didn't fix the problem. He gave me the phone and my money back, indicating he wouldn't take my money if he couldn't ensure I was happy with the service - even when I offered to pay him for his time. This kind of focus on customer service is rare and I will go back to him in a second for any phone/tablet repairs in the future. Highly recommended.

A M from Ajax
A M from Ajax
9 reviews Ajax, ON

iPhone Repair

Had a cracked iPhone 5s screen, and needed it fixed fast!
Found Fixtronic on google and they did a great job, and a great price. If you need your phone repaired, definitely check em out!