Fixtronic

Electronic Repairs
13 Hirons Drive Ajax ON L1S 7N4

Reviews for Fixtronic

My iPhone 6 just shutdown on its own one day and it wouldnt start. So i looked up online and saw Fixtronic . I saw many good reviews and so I dropped my phone to the guy at the mentioned address. He called me that day evening and gave the phone back. Said it was mother board and battery problem . He charged me $120 . That night, my phone again shut down and went back to its old state. So i called the guy and dropped my phone to him again. He quickly took few minutes and gave the phone back and it was working. I wonder why he didnt fix it properly the first time

Now its been a month and my phone shut down again ! I definitely don't want to go back to him again with this problem. Fixtronic is not dependable.

David H. Burton in Whitby
16 reviews Whitby, ON

Brought my son's Samsung phone here and he attempted to fix it. Unfortunately, after a couple of hours, replacing the glass didn't fix the problem. He gave me the phone and my money back, indicating he wouldn't take my money if he couldn't ensure I was happy with the service - even when I offered to pay him for his time. This kind of focus on customer service is rare and I will go back to him in a second for any phone/tablet repairs in the future. Highly recommended.

A M from Ajax
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Had a cracked iPhone 5s screen, and needed it fixed fast!
Found Fixtronic on google and they did a great job, and a great price. If you need your phone repaired, definitely check em out!