Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Wildrose Hardwood Refinishing

Josie
Josie

Refinishing hardwood floors

We would like to thank you one more time for an awesome job with our floors! Whoever we had over for a visit commented that they look like brand new. We decided to go with you first of all because you gave us an awesome quote and also because Shawn was very knowledgeable, reassuring and passionate about his job. During the work process they answered all the questions we had and their work is detail oriented and professional. We would definitely recommend them to anyone! Thank you and God bless!

Wow. We do feel blessed. you folks are amazing to work with. Thank you for your amazing and graceful review. God bless you as well.

Ibuild41
Ibuild41

Floor sanding and refinishing

Really nice company to work with. Professional, polite, punctual. Quality of work was amazing. They worked well with other trades and were flexible with project coordination. Very helpful working with homeowners to determine new colour of floor.
Well run and knowledge company.

Thank you for the kind words. It was amazing working with you.

douglas
douglas
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Kitchen renovation and main floor hardwood refinishing

We were doing a kitchen renovation and needed the floors refinished after the drywall was complete but before the cabinets were installed - so schedule was very important to us. Shawn and his team arrived on site when scheduled, the work was completed a bit early, and the cost was what the estimate was. The floors look great (better than the pictures can show since the baseboards and cabinets are not in), so we are very pleased with the project. Shawn stained a few small areas of the floor with slightly different colors and let us think over night which we liked best. This was better than picking a stain off a colour sample which some other contractors offered. We got exactly the look we wanted.

Thank you for the kind words Douglas. We enjoyed completing the job for you.

David_shao89
David_shao89

Hard wood floor refinish

Shawn and Brandi did fantastic job for the hard wood floor refinishing in my house. From the beginning of explaining the work process, the tool, equipment and materials used, their knowledge and skills in this subject, to the gorgeous finish product, everything is perfect. They did great job and I will be recommending them to others without any hesitation.

Thank you for the kind words Mr. Shao.

Cec
Cec

Main floor of bungalow

After a very stressful time with a lack of communication from Shawn, due to illness , or from anyone else from the company at the beginning of our job, the job was done to our satisfaction. Shawn is very knowledgeable. He certainly educated me in floor refinishing. My 60 year old red oak floors look great and we are very happy with the final product. Thank you Shawn.

Wildrose Hardwood thanks you for your review. I sincerely apologize for my lack of communication and the stress it caused you. It is why our 2nd crew came to your home. I was disposed however from our whole family having a contagious virus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease as well as Strep throat. Thank you for being so understanding.

Shawn Kirton
Wildrose Hardwood

Joanne
Joanne

Living room hardwood refinishing

What a transformation! I absolutely love my new floor! Friendly and prompt service. Great price. Thank you Wildrose Hardwood.

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Crystal Mimura
Crystal Mimura

Living room and stair refinishing

Shawn was very prompt in returning my phone call for an estimate and we were able to set up an appointment to have the work done at the earliest time that worked for me. He was very clear about the job and what would need to be done, helped me match the stain of my hardwood with the other floors in my house, went above and beyond to fix up parts of my stairs that needed work before sanding and staining, worked to stay within my budget, and was meticulous about getting the job done to my satisfaction with his care towards details. The guys were easy to work with, and offered tips and explanations that left me confident in recommending them. I will definitely use Wildrose Hardwood again in the future. Thanks again!

Brandi, Russell and myself (Shawn), would like to thank you for your kind words.

Wildrose Hardwood team.

robyn.edwards0
robyn.edwards0
1 review Sylvan Lake, AB

Restoration on oak hardwood

Love my refinished floor!! This guy goes above and beyond!!! My dishwasher leaked this was an insurance job and I had a great experience with Wildrose

Thank you for your kind words.

Shawn Kirton

Tito P.
Tito P.

Living Room - Hardwood Refinishing

The moment I had sent in an estimate request (in early March 2017) to sand and refinish my existing redoak hardwood floor in my living room (approx. 275sqft) to Shawn at Wildrose I know I had made the right selection. Shawn was very prompt and courteous in responding to my request within hours of sending it. We were able to set up a time that worked for both of us within a week or two of my request. He was very clear as to the work that was involved and the time it would take (sanding and finishing over a 4-5 day period)

I was very impressed with the quality of the sanding that was done and little if any dust. The living area was closed off to limit the amount of dust however even in the living area there was very little if any dust that I noticed even on the pictures I left hanging in the living room. Shawn and I worked on getting the right color of stain (lighter grey) that would work with the black/brown wall unit that I was installing thereafter. The final color was a little darker than we had planned but it turned out to be a better match then we though. 2 days was required to finish the floor and today couldn't be happier with how it turned out once the wall unit and furniture were in place

I would not hesitate to call upon Shawn to finish the rest of my bedrooms and hallway when the time comes.

Great job!!!!

Thank you for your business and the review Tito.

Private in Calgary
Private in Calgary

Refinish hardwood Floor

We hired Wildrose to repair our floor after our fridge leaked. The cost was covered by insurance at the time.
We are now three years later and our floor is black in all high traffic areas. The owner of Wildrose originally said that they would look after the problem then met with his business partner (his Wife) and now requires $3.00 sq ft to redo our floors. He also said that the product cost was covered and now the product is $150.00. We now will be paying out of pocket to do the redo the floors.
If you are hiring this company, make sure to get their repair warranty information.

Good afternoon,

We sure would like to help you folks. However when you called Wildrose Hardwood to look at the floor and the damaged areas, 3 years had passed. You folks let the floor slowly turn grey, then black. No one ever tried to email, or phone Wildrose Hardwood. I am Shawn Kirton, (GM of Operations) and I offered you folks a crazy deal to repair the hardwood floor at mostly the cost to Wildrose Hardwood. The problem we have with attempting to repair this is in the cleaning product (Pine Sol) that was used on the floor. Wildrose Hardwood goes above and beyond to educate home owners on properly cleaning the hardwood floors in their homes or commercial properties. Once again, we sincerely validate your concerns, but if a concern is not registered with Wildrose Hardwood in a timely matter, it removes the ability for us to apply great Customer Service.

Shawn Kirton,
GM of Operations
Wildrose Hardwood

More about Wildrose Hardwood Refinishing

Wildrose Hardwood, strives for customer excellence in providing professional hardwood services, such as: "Integrity you can walk on. " - FREE ESTIMATES - Hardwood floor refinishing of all species. (unfinished & prefinished) - Prefinished & engineered hardwood floor installing, - Cork, laminate, and vinyl installing, - Water damaged flooring solutions ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Calgary?