Flat Rate Relocation

Krystal in Salmon Arm
Krystal in Salmon Arm
1 review Salmon Arm, BC

Move

We used Flat Rate Relocation for our recent move from Fort McMurray to West Kelowna and couldn’t be more pleased with our experience. All of our conversations were professional and courteous, they answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease with the process. The only constructive feedback I would provide was that maybe we should have done a video walk through of our home as I think we underestimated the amount of stuff we had through email and they only sent 2 guys to do the loading and it took a very long time to load the truck. I loved knowing there would be no hidden or surprise charges.

MASONPHILLIPS in Delta
MASONPHILLIPS in Delta

Move to the Island

We had great service from Jason and Flat Rate Relocation. We are extremely happy we made the choice to go with them. We appreciated the prompt service and overall got the job done as effeciently as possible.

Both the guys were great and flexible when encountering problems at the different pickup locations. We did appreciate all their support and it was a job well done.

I would have no regrets recommending Flat Rate Relocation for anyone looking to do a move!

Gary in Delta
Gary in Delta

Move from Surrey to Burnaby

This company is excellent .. I had no stress ..very professional movers.
The move included 4 heavy oak planters that were moved separately at night by Sef after a long day of moving furniture .. I normally do not leave reviews .. this company is the gold standard for movers.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

My Second move

This is the SECOND review I've left for Flat Rate. A year ago they moved me from Calgary to Vancouver and most recently they moved me within Vancouver from one location to another, which included storing my things for 2 weeks.

I'm happy to report they remain just as diligent and professional in their work a year later. I likely could have tried for most cost effective options, but I felt the incremental cost was worth it for peace of mind. I don't regret my decision at all! I highly recommend Flat Rate!

Nancy from Victoria
Nancy from Victoria
2 reviews Delta, BC

Moving company

I can’t say enough good things about this company. I have used Flatrate movers in excess of 10 times and each move was perfect. I have also passed their name on to many people (including my realtor who refers constantly), all of whom are very satisfied with their job.

Brenda in Kelowna
Brenda in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Exceptional Moving company

Fantastic service! I needed to book a move from Alberta to BC and after lots of research I discovered this company! There is a reason why they had no negative reviews: they are exceptional. They went above and beyond to assist, even helping me move some items that I had in my car after they were done unloading the items they had. I highly recommend them and will hire them again if I ever move again.

Happy campers in Delta
Happy campers in Delta

Olympia Wa to Enderby BC

Totally impressed with this company. Customer service is in credible. I dealt with five different people during this move and every single one of them was knowledgeable efficient and very personable. They are there with whatever questions you have eager to answer them. Having to deal with customs they explained what to do and once I got to the border due to how prepared we were everything went exceptionally well. Would highly recommend them to anyone needing to move.

Samantha - Vancouver in Toronto
Samantha - Vancouver in Toronto

Moved from Canada to the US

Flat Rate Relocation Inc. provided exceptional customer service. I was weary about moving companies in general because of experiences from people I know. They were not only perfectly on time, they were extremely careful with my belongings and friendly and respectful. I was moving from Canada to the US, and to meet my time-line they travelled the day before to ensure that they had ample time to cross the border. All items were delivered in great condition. I highly recommend this company if you are planning a move. You will not regret this. Thank you.

Fan in New Westminster
Fan in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Great People

Great guys, super helpful. Would choose them again. Adjusted my furniture several times to make sure they were in the ideal position. Both guys were courteous and polite. Good working with you guys.

James in Nanaimo
James in Nanaimo
1 review Nanaimo, BC

Lethbridge to Victoria

Hire these guys! Affordable and trustworthy. My wife and I relocated from Lethbridge, Alberta to Victoria, BC. It was as smooth of a transaction as anyone could wish. Phone/email communication was great from the get go. The 2 fellas they had come and load our stuff were the same who delivered it to our new home in Vic. They texted me the night before to tell me our stuff was already on the island and ready for delivery the next morning. Fantastic couple of guys, friendly, quick and professional. I can't express how much stress these 2 guys took off my shoulders. Top notch service for our first long distance move

More about Flat Rate Relocation

Flat Rate Relocation offers a wide variety of moving, shipping, relocation and distribution services.

Flat Rate Relocation Services has been providing communities with quality services for over ten years now. You can feel assured of having an economical, stress-free, and quality move with reliable distribution networks.

Flat Rate Relocation personnel have been in the relocation industry for over 20 years. Since inception Flat Rate Relocation is readily striving to change the way services are given to our clients, where stress free customer satisfaction above all.

Moving & Storage
Services Our focus is on delivering to our clients on time, professional, and within budget moving services. We provide sound relocation management through the entire relocation process through close coordination and collaboration with all our clients. Our services include: •Local •Long Distance •Packing •Storage Solutions •Distribution Local Flat Rate Relocation has professional trained personnel. One of our professionally trained consultants is also available to come to your home, at your convenience, to plan your local move. Whether we are moving a few pieces of furniture to an apartment or a house full of furniture, we want to show you the care that goes into every local move. We can handle any move: •Quickly •Efficiently •Safely •Economically Long Distance Flat Rate Relocation specializes in Canada and US long distance moving and relocation. Flat Rate Relocation strives for customer satisfaction while our personnel take exceptional care while moving all of your household and office items. The reputation of a moving company is one of the biggest factors in selecting a mover, but for long distance moves, it should be the biggest factor. Consider the care and effort that movers must apply. Experience and capability should take precedence above all. Flat Rate Relocation operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, saving you valuable time and money. We offer free online estimates. One of our professionally trained consultants is available to come to your home, at your convenience, to plan your move. Storage Flat Rate Relocation offers storage solutions. Our storage business follows the same client-focused approach as our moving business. We own and operate our own facilities. That means we can guarantee 24/7 security.
Quality, Professionalism, Transparency & Customer Service. These are the values of our company – we don’t rest on them, we perform them everyday.
Flat Rate Relocation's Mission is Simple: To Provide Hassle Free Relocation & Moving Services.
2003