Flat Rate Relocation

Reviews for Flat Rate Relocation

Dmcmillan
Dmcmillan
0 reviews Lake Cowichan, BC

Amazing long distance moving company

This moving company is the best moving company I have ever encountered. They took time and cared about each and every box and where they put them. They were extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. I can’t say enough good things about this company. Highly highly recommend.

Melissa in Saanichton
Melissa in Saanichton
0 reviews Saanichton, BC

International Move

They did an excellent job with a tricky move. Very professional and courteous. I always felt well taken care of. I would use them again if the service is needed.

Wellen G
Wellen G
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Best choice I have made regarding our relocation

We moved from US to Canada, Leo was so attentive to all our needs regarding our move. It was one of the easiest transactions I have made regarding our relocation. He would alway email me to let me know what was happening and making sure we were on the same page.
Not to mention the driver. Seth was perfect! He brought our stuff with so much care and had a smile on his face the whole entire time. He also wrapped EVERYTHING that we left outside from the boxes with a blanket and tape. Our stuff stayed about 8 days in their storage in CA free of charge because our house was not ready yet. FREE OF CHARGE!!!!
When Seth and another great guy came to deliver our stuff they were extremely careful and there was not a single broken glass or scratch in our stuff.
I cannot describe how happy I am with this smooth move.
They are just fantastic! From day one til the end we had all support we needed and quick responses regarding our concerns. Price was also cheaper comparing to many other companies.

I don't regret for a second doing business with them.

Jenine in Vancouver
Jenine in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

My fourth move with Flatrate

This was the fourth time I have used Flatrate, and they get better every time, which is hard, because they are so competent. Sef remembered all my moves, and now knows what cities both my kids live in, as he has moved furniture, etc to both their homes for me. Jason and Sef are now almost family! Friendly, careful, and courteous. Good guys, all round.

Kim McF in Abbotsford
Kim McF in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Couldn't have been a smoother move!

WOW could not have had a better long distance moving experience! From the initial email contact to the final honk of the horn as they drove away - nothing but exceptional quality and professional service from Sef, Leo, Jason and crew! Our move was a bit complicated moving to a rural property with a long winding access road but the expert team unloaded the 50' truck of our heavy heavy belongings into a smaller truck that could navigate the road. ALL of this done at the same Flat Rate as if it was just a straight pick up and drop off. Our belongings were carefully wrapped, loaded and secured with not one thing out of place at the other end. I have never seen such a hard working, polite, clean and professional team and would highly recommend Flat Rate Relocation to anyone needing a local or long distance move. They have exceeded our expectations by far and we have nothing but praise for their work. So happy to have found them - they made it all worry free! thank you Sef, Jason, Leo and team very much. Definitely 5 star service.

Tenzin Lhalungpa in Calgary
Tenzin Lhalungpa in Calgary

Fantastic Movers

What a fantastic moving company. Nothing broken, no walls or doors dented. Everything thing moved with great care, consideration and courtesy. I moved into a 4 level townhouse in Vancouver and they moved everything without complaint and with the greatest consideration and even humour. Well done Flat Rate Relocation!!

Sylvia C in Calgary
Sylvia C in Calgary

Very happy

We recently moved from Calgary to Vernon. We were very happy with Jason, Sef and the crew for the amazing care and attention they took in packing up our house and moving everything in perfect shape. It was cold and snowing in Calgary and we had a lot of heavy items and a big stairway for them to deal with. They never complained and worked really hard. Sef went above and beyond in wrapping up a large plant that I've had for almost 40 years. It lived! Would highly recommend the team for any moves. Very professional, friendly and do a great job. Thank you, guys. It was a pleasure working with you.

Vishal B in West Vancouver
Vishal B in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Satisfied customer

I used their services for moving from Vancouver BC to Redmond WA. Extremely satisfied with the price and service. We were not yet at our destination when they dropped off the stuff and when we reached home we were pleasantly surprised to see how everything was put in the right place and the house was clean and left in a great move-in state. Jason was always responsive to all queries and willing to work around any changes in plan. The entire team were a pleasure to work with. I will (and have) heartily recommend their services to others looking for reliable movers.

Val H in Delta
Val H in Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

Flat Rate Relocation Movers

My move from Alberta to Vancouver Island happened with 2 weeks notice and Flat Rate Relocation made it happen. Jason and the Flat Rate crew were wonderful to work with on both ends of the move. Sef is a great team lead and attentive to every detail. They took exceptional care with all items. I would recommend this moving company to anyone needing professional and experienced movers.

Stuart
Stuart

Stop searching, just book Flat Rate Relocation! Best moving company ever.

The team was great at communicating, professional, timely, and cost effective. The price was comparative to the numerous other companies offering but it's not something where you want the cheapest you can find. The price is well worth the value you get with Flat Rate, you're truly getting the best. Wrapped everything extremely well and were helpful in getting everything to where it need to go, unwrapping, and arranging. Used floor runners to keep everything clean and tidy.

They even went above and beyond in repairing a table leaf that had fallen over and broken while moving. They offered to fix the part and have it re-delivered to us on their next trip to Calgary. Sure enough a few weeks later they dropped off the leaf, fixed and looking better than ever, and didn't charge us a penny for it even though it was more my fault that the leaf fell over.

Trust that the team will take care of everything for your move and make it a great experience. Thanks again guys! Cannot say enough good things about Jason and his crew at Flat Rate Relocation! We booked them for a move from Vancouver to Calgary after having seen great reviews for similar moves on numerous sites. If you're reading this, just go ahead and book them, you won't be disappointed!

More about Flat Rate Relocation

Flat Rate Relocation offers a wide variety of moving, shipping, relocation and distribution services. Flat Rate Relocation Services has been providing communities with quality services for over ten years now. You can feel assured of having an economical, stress-free, and quality move with reliable distribution networks. Flat Rate Relocation personnel ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Burnaby?