Flat Rate Relocation

Reviews for Flat Rate Relocation

Samantha - Vancouver in Toronto
Samantha - Vancouver in Toronto

Moved from Canada to the US

Flat Rate Relocation Inc. provided exceptional customer service. I was weary about moving companies in general because of experiences from people I know. They were not only perfectly on time, they were extremely careful with my belongings and friendly and respectful. I was moving from Canada to the US, and to meet my time-line they travelled the day before to ensure that they had ample time to cross the border. All items were delivered in great condition. I highly recommend this company if you are planning a move. You will not regret this. Thank you.

Fan in New Westminster
Fan in New Westminster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Great People

Great guys, super helpful. Would choose them again. Adjusted my furniture several times to make sure they were in the ideal position. Both guys were courteous and polite. Good working with you guys.

James in Nanaimo
James in Nanaimo
0 reviews Nanaimo, BC

Lethbridge to Victoria

Hire these guys! Affordable and trustworthy. My wife and I relocated from Lethbridge, Alberta to Victoria, BC. It was as smooth of a transaction as anyone could wish. Phone/email communication was great from the get go. The 2 fellas they had come and load our stuff were the same who delivered it to our new home in Vic. They texted me the night before to tell me our stuff was already on the island and ready for delivery the next morning. Fantastic couple of guys, friendly, quick and professional. I can't express how much stress these 2 guys took off my shoulders. Top notch service for our first long distance move

ACHELLE in Fort Mcmurray
ACHELLE in Fort Mcmurray
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

2 bedroom

Flat rate mover company that I can highly recommend because they are so helpful, they are very reliable with the service that they provide to us. In behalf of my family we thank you guys we value your service to us God bless you guys and we will contact you soon as we moved to our new place

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Household Contents Move

I recently hired this company when I relocated from Vancouver to Calgary. I am pleased to say that the move went well on both ends. The crews in both cities were very professional, friendly and considerate of my belongings. The planning, handled by the office, leading up to the move was also managed professionally and delivered as discussed.
The entire experience contributed to making my move as stress-free as possible. I have no hesitation in recommending Flat Rate Relocation.

Steven in Port Coquitlam
Steven in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Moving

I have used this company to do moving from Burnaby to Port Coquitlam. Price was reasonable and their crew was friendly and professional. They were experienced in wrapping the furnitures for you and put protection on your hardwood floor to avoid any damage. I would recommend them to my friends.

Juliet in Victoria
Juliet in Victoria
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Moving Company

I was very pleased with the punctual, professional, clean and friendly experience I had with using Flat Rate as a moving company. There is not one complaint I have in moving from Alberta to BC. I highly recommend talking to Leo and booking them for your next move!!

tiff8530 in
tiff8530 in
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Maple Ridge to Cranbrook, BC

I would recommend this company any day of the week. They were friendly, helpful, and did an excellent job moving everything efficiently and safely to our new location. Very happy with this company and if we ever move again we would use them without question.

violetanegru
violetanegru
0 reviews , BC

Moving from Alberta to British Columbia

The boys are so professional, no scratches, clean and fast too. I packed just my boxes and they did everything else, everything good placed and installed with professionalism, I will recommend with pleasure to all my friends and if one day I will move again, I will contact them again. The prices are acceptable too.

Thank you Violeta for the kind words. We are so pleased you were happy with the services provided by Flat Rate Relocation. It is reviews and kind words from our customers that make it a joy to do this type of business and help make us work as hard as we do. We wish you the best of luck in your new home. Thank you for the kind hospitality you provided to our personnel. Best wishes from your Flat Rate Relocation Family Biljana

lightofthelotus
lightofthelotus
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Moving

They were pleasant and efficient and were reasonably priced. I've had experience with other movers and none had taken the care in making sure that my belongings weren't damaged.

Thank you for the kind words. We are so pleased you were happy with the services provided by Flat Rate Relocation. We wish you the best of luck in your new home. Thank you for the kind hospitality you provided to our personnel. Best wishes from your Flat Rate Relocation Family Biljana

More about Flat Rate Relocation

Flat Rate Relocation offers a wide variety of moving, shipping, relocation and distribution services. Flat Rate Relocation Services has been providing communities with quality services for over ten years now. You can feel assured of having an economical, stress-free, and quality move with reliable distribution networks. Flat Rate Relocation personnel ...