Hard-co Landscape Supplies

Formerly Hard-Co Sand and Gravel
Landscape Contractors & Designers
4900 Thickson Rd N Whitby ON L1R 2W9
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Whitby  >  Hard-co Landscape Supplies

Reviews for Hard-co Landscape Supplies

Allison in Whitby
Allison in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Backyard Renovation

I've been using Hard-Co for years for ongoing landscaping and renovations and they've never failed to deliver. The staff is very friendly and I always see them walking around outside with customers showing them different products in their "samples" area out front of the building. They really seem to care that I get exactly what I'm looking for in the price range I give them, and can always get something delivered to me when I want it (with very friendly drivers too!).

One more thing - the bulk bags!! I redid my driveway last year and was concerned about damaging it when i ordered stones this year and so they told me I could get it in a bulk bag for a bit more money. SO worth it!! It kept my driveway safe and even without that concern it was just really convenient because it kept it all tidy in one area so I could take my time getting through it!

Great business ethics

This is our main stone supplier and has been for more years that we can remember. Always accommodating and rarely without our stock. Our staff respect the services they get, our clients love the products, and over all we enjoy a very open accounting experience without hassles and pushing or Cash sales only nonsense.

In the end, a business who supplies another is an extension essentially of their client all be it third party but we can trust to send our clients to them for assistance, and order products that are there when we ask for them making our business shine as much as theirs. Thanks for all you do

More about Hard-co Landscape Supplies

One of Durham Regions Largest Landscape Supply Yards! ! We sell gravel, topsoil, interlock and natural stone. Check out our website for more information: www. hard-co. com.