Economax

royter in Montreal
royter in Montreal
1 review Montreal, QC

delivery service sucks

delivery did not show up. customer service not existent do not use them! They even lost my complaint. Then they were dishonest to me. Stay far away from this company! Save your money!

1 review Montreal, QC

Worst delivery and customer service

Worst customer service I ever had to deal with. My bedroom delivered while I wasn't home. Coming back home to a huge scratch on my TV!!! Did they bother doing anything about it? No! told me to send pictures and now they are telling me my file is closed. NEVER AGAIN!

Andrea M from H3W1E4

2342 Senkus Street
Montreal
QC
H8N

Our old sofa was way to small so we were searching for a bigger one. We were looking in a few stores and also online, but the most of them were very expensive. But then we got a flyer from Economax in the mail. And in there we found a sectional living room set for only $599. We had a look at the sofa in their newly opened store. It is really from great quality, so soft and comfortable. So we purchased it on the same day. Delivery was only $39. Will buy there again!